Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

So that's how he got on the show? Man, Alison really needs to cast a bigger net next time.

Sorry to dissapoint you but they did not know each other before the show. I know people wish it was true so they would have one more thing to be angry about.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Nick and Janelle were not neighbors?

My wide net comment was about friends of past HG's being on the show. I thought Jen was the only one, and then Dick commented that he met a couple or they came into his bar sometimes. i still want BB to move beyond the New York and California model/ actor/ watress/ bartender pool. Just saying.

is Danielle still certain about evicting Jess no matter what Jameka says?

i just want to let everyone know that for me, BB is just a show, and i dont take any of it serious. its better just to have fun with it and leave it at that. just like the woobie, it gives us something to joke about and thats it. after all is said and done, BB will be over we will be moving along to another show like survivor or heros or lost....

it is fun to crack jokes about HG.. and they give us so much material to work with.. how could we not?

well said AGAIN fizzle and I couldn't agree more. I judge on their behaviour in the house and once the show is over never have checked on how they are doing. For the most part I believe they are different people outside the house. How would you not be and I salute those that remain true. But it doesn't mean I don't have favs HG or that I'm not passionate about it. Just that i like to have fun about it and don't take myself too serious.

I also agree...it's a show, and basically for entertainment. A lot of these "reality" shows are tweaked via editing in order to get better ratings, and with BB being live, it makes it easier to play with in order to keep us interested. I'd rather the show be interesting than see it die a boring death mid-season and not be renewed.

Is there a code on Woobies tag? I think we need to check up on that. BB could have put a code there for Eric and Jessica.

It might say..... Don't trust the Donatos ~ draw a line in the sand.

There's no way that Nick (even if he wasn't bisexual) is going to stand 1 week of dating Danielle. We already know he has a temper and isn't the most mature cat. Lord knows Danielle defines immaturity. However, Nick, at least, was of a jovial nature. He seems to adore his family, loves kids, joking around, and having fun. All the selfishness, whining and complaining and soul-sucking negativity can't possibly be worth the trouble!

i saw a clip of her walking the treadmill without shoes, tell me the girl has some shoes when she works out?? My shins started hurting for her!!

Archived