Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

I can't believe you guys. It's scary. Last week I said Jessica made a mistake not going after D/D but you guys (Marty, Yath) said she made the right move putting up Amber/Zach because of the deal with D/D. Now, just ONE week later, it's suddenly a GOOD idea for D/D to break the deal?

Xal, it's a stupid move if D/D don't get out of the deal...Jameka isn't a threat

Jess and Eric have already being discussing breaking the deal with D/D

Voting out Jess is the best strategic move at this time.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XAL, I totally agree with your analysis of the second half of this game. Jess messed up and this week Dani is sitting in the catbird seat. Right now this is her game to lose.

Ah, well maybe next year we'll see better strategy and less twists.

I was just saying, Marty, that since half or more of the house in every season seems to be clueless, maybe 15 rocket scientists would bring a bit more intelligence into the game. Or....maybe they'd be so boring we'd need to let loose 15 rabid ferrets into the house.

On second thought, 15 felonious ex-cons might be fun.

I say go with the ex-cons. Ones with street smarts and common sense.

Rocket Scientists are usually very anal and boring. Sometimes the intelligent ones make the stupidest moves.

On second thought, 15 felonious ex-cons might be fun.

Ha ha, instead of the stupid "Alice in Wonderland" it could be "Wizard of Oz"...I don't think I would sign up for the live feeds, though...ewww.

Maybe someone has access to her online diary while in the house and thought it was cute to photochop a pic of her large head onto an Alice body (body does coincide with her usual look) because of the Alice in Wonderland connection. If so, that person did a great injustice to Danielle.

Archived