Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to know what happened to Dani's word that d/d/j/e were finally four. I quess her word means nothing. j/e have kept theirs. They may have verbalized breaking it, but they didn't. Then again this is a lying, cheatiing, backstabbing sort of game, and someones word means "caca".

Just want to know what happened to Dani's word that d/d/j/e were finally four. I quess her word means nothing. j/e have kept theirs. They may have verbalized breaking it, but they didn't. Then again this is a lying, cheatiing, backstabbing sort of game, and someones word means "caca".

Lol, you used the word "caca".

Anyways, Who cares ?

Jessica and Eric would turn on them next week anyways.

Why not get Jessica out first while they have the chance.

Makes sense if you think about it.

Jessica could have easily gotten Daniele out,

but she didn't, oops her bad.

Daniell is a great player no doubt, she is perfect for this game and deserves to win.

On a personal level she is the most annoying young lady I have ever had to watch - whining, rude and now a big head... I need this game to be over!

It is time to play the game. Dick and Daniele have to do what is best for them. Should they wait until Eric and Jess evict one of them.

Exactly. There's no longer the luxury of putting things off...either make a move, or have a move made on you.

As of now, D&D have only verbalized breaking it, also.

And I think they should. Otherwise J&E will break it first if given the chance.

Playing the game isn't just being in the Final 2, you have to have the jury votes. If she goes back on her agreement (just because Dick is aboard, he doesn't have the veto), she will lose Jessica and Eric's vote. She doesn't know about AP, so it's safe to assume Eric wouldn't vote for her.

The biggest problem for Danielle is the possibility of losing to Dick. They may agree to split the winnings, but it would drive her nuts to know that people like her father more than her.

and I'm not surprised Jannelle liked Danielle. Self-absorbed bottle blondes easily swayed by men typically like eachother.

Not necessarily .... I think its more of a chance of D/D thowing them under the bus, than visa/versa. But, only time will tell. If Dani uses POV, then they break first....verbalization is done with, and my hopes of Jess or Eric f2 are 99% shattered. I would of loved to of watch the 4 best strategic players in F4. JMO

i think everyone forgets.. if it wasnt for eric yacking in jessica's ear last week... she would have nominated dick and daniele. she regretted her nominations and then more so after eric didnt use the veto.

I'd LUV D&D, J&E being in the F4. But, since we see what is being said behind closed doors, and see Jess is now ready to end the agreement, as well as D&D, I think that whoever has the chance to do it first, should. Too bad, though.... this would have been the best F4 yet. But maybe it can still happen **crosses fingers**

and I'm not surprised Jannelle liked Danielle. Self-absorbed bottle blondes easily swayed by men typically like eachother.

mmmmmmmmmm what am I if I think they are both kick ass players?

i think dani is a whiny little snot... but she is great at this game... so i gotta give her that. i can overlook some things if someone is stronger in another department.

i overlooked eric's tics for the first few weeks and thought he was working the AP thing great. but then his personality seeped through more and more and the scales tipped over... i couldnt overlook his flaws anymore.

I can't believe you guys. It's scary. Last week I said Jessica made a mistake not going after D/D but you guys (Marty, Yath) said she made the right move putting up Amber/Zach because of the deal with D/D. Now, just ONE week later, it's suddenly a GOOD idea for D/D to break the deal?

At this point I throw my hands up in the air and give up because it is not humanly possible to have a coherent, unbiased debate about this game with people who are so in one team's corner. The only time something apparently is a good move in the game for some of you people is if D/D are safe.

Well sorry, a good move in the game is a good move and a bad move in the game is a bad move....and Jessica made a HORRIBLE one last week. It's why she may be going home.

Well at that time I still think it was the best move for Jessica. Nobody thought that Zach would win HOH.

Everyday is a different game and every day choices have to be made. Big Brother is a day to day game.

In my opinion BB isn't a day to day game. You need to look at the next week as well. You need to think about what each HG will do if they win HoH the next week and how you putting them up will influence that. If Jessica had gotten rid of Danielle like I said she should do, she'd have had Eric, Jameka and Amber minimum on her side, and possibly Zach too. She could have made deals with those floaters to take out Dick the next week as long as she didn't put any of them up.

Instead, she goes ahead and KEEPS D/D in the game, who can't be trusted, and on top of THAT, pisses off one of the floaters in Zach.

Get rid of Dani and the only person who is pissed at you is Dick. Had Jessica not put up Zach he'd NEVER have put her up.

Think of it this way, because of what she did now she's screwed.

Had she done what I and many others said to do, ie. get rid of Dani, right now it would be anyone BUT her on the block unless Dick won HoH.

To me this isn't rocket science, it's right out there in the open. Even Jessica herself REPEATEDLY admitted on feeds and AFterDark that she made a mistake putting up Amber and Zach. Even SHE admits it and that was BEFORE Amber went home and Zach won HoH.

I've said it before and I will CONTINUE to say it until the final episode of this season. Every single move for the last four or five weeks these boneheads in the house have made has done NOTHING but put D/D closer to the final 2. They should have been gone a long time ago but these HGs are idiots. Any other move BESIDES getting D/D out was stupid, including voting Dustin out.

In hindsight for Jessica it was a mistake. It is just my opinion that at the time she needed to stick with the alliance. Zach getting HOH was unexpected.

And I do believe that Big Brother is day to day in many decisions. You can map out every scenario but in the end it is who wins the comps and which way the wind is blowing. You know the saying people can flip on a dime or expect the unexpected. :animated_scratchchin:

Archived