Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka told Daniele to take her thumb out of the cup... Daniele was talking about the fact that she wasted a lot of time having her thumb in the cup and it wasn't until half through... Of course she didn't tell Dick and Eric that Jameka is the one that told her about her thumb being in the cup...

No one will listen, but I will say for a fact that she was helping Eric not Daniele. But no one wants to believe that, because everyone hates Eric.

She specifically said, "DANIELE" before giving the advice. Watch this and please tell me she wasn't helping Dani. :lookaround: (specifically around 50 seconds)

Dani then tells Jameka she "can't" and Jameka continues to encourage her with, "It's alright."

She was trying to quietly get Dani's attention and even waited until she returned from another tea run before trying to get her attention again.

People don't believe you that she was trying to help Eric and not Dani because she was helping Dani; not because everyone hates Eric.

But Danielle HAS to be the victim in every situation. There's no way she will admit that Jameka was actually helping her specifically. What's the fun in admitting you're pampered?

But Danielle HAS to be the victim in every situation. There's no way she will admit that Jameka was actually helping her specifically. What's the fun in admitting you're pampered?

IMO, I wouldn't admit she helped me either. If she did, it's possible Zach (or anyone else) would suggest that Dani and Jameka are alligned. They're not, but why cast doubt on yourself the day before nominations?

If I was the HOH (and the odd man out), I would want to know why Jameka was helping her. Paranoia is a easy thing to come by in the house.

Danielle's suddenly chipper attitude radiates she has a deal with Zach and the others (including Dick) should be worried. But then again, Zach is just another man for her to use to get to the Final 2...why am i not shocked.

People don't believe you that she was trying to help Eric and not Dani because she was helping Dani; not because everyone hates Eric.

Exactly... I think what Justin was hearing was Jessica went in and got the time and came back and told them what time it was and Eric said thank you at the same time Jameka was telling Daniele to take her thumb out of the cup...

Danielle's suddenly chipper attitude radiates she has a deal with Zach and the others (including Dick) should be worried. But then again, Zach is just another man for her to use to get to the Final 2...why am i not shocked.

You act as if Dani is the only person to use someone to get farther in the game. If someone allows themselves to be used, then of course someone else is going to take advantage of that. (and they should.... it's the game!)

While watching the feeds and reading the updates, I've never seen Dani make a pact with Zach. In fact, last night, I watched her DODGE a pact with Zach. Most people would have jumped on an alliance just to stay safe, but she didn't.

Over the past two weeks, she's the only one I've seen talking to Zach and being real with him. Maybe it's an act, but it was a good one.

By being "real" with Zach you mean smiling to his face, then complaining about him behind his back, then yes, Danielle has been very "real" to Zach. Dick and Eric have also joked and kidded with Zach, but I really haven't heard them bitch anymore than usual.

Your right about allowing someone to use them. But Danielle's MO throughout the entire game has been to use a guy as a shield, then toss him like an old tissue. she did it to Nick, she did it to Dick and I bet she'll do it to Zach.

Your right about allowing someone to use them. But Danielle's MO throughout the entire game has been to use a guy as a shield, then toss him like an old tissue. she did it to Nick, she did it to Dick and I bet she'll do it to Zach.

But if it gets her farther in the game, what's the problem?

Bet Danielle wishes she was Janelle...

Too bad for Danielle, Nick was such a tool and too bad for Janelle, Will & Mike were such distractions.

So is Danielle going to go back on her word and BD eric, like she and Zach discussed? Or will Dick talk her out of it?

Zach SHOULD have alligned with Jen/Amber/Jameka weeks ago, but he was too stupid to do that, so alligning with anyone but Danielle is out of the question. Total floater.

That's your opinion that Daniele and Nick were nauseating.

I thought they were cute , but what's my opinion worth here ??

Who am I kidding... :-/

Anyways,

I hope Daniele gets to her senses and listens to Zach,

Getting Jessica out now is essential

Jameka can go and is better to go next week ( second live eviction )

Hehe, all works in the favor of Daniele.

Congrats on F5, Let's work your way on up to F4 and then.. F2.

Wooo Hooo.

Archived