Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

I found this to be interesting, dated Nov. 11, 2004..

"Yesterday me & my dad saw:

The Incredibles. so funny.

Saw. Sooo good. the acting had a lot to be desired but still very good.

Alfie. I will have sex with Jude law before i die. but about the movie.. it was good but pretty depressing"

3 years ago, but I thought they hadn't spoken in 5?

..... then of course there are the pics of her and her dad taken on Dec. 15/04... funny... they don't look too distant.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that screams poster child for anorexia

How would it be possible for Daniele to be Anorexic? She eats all the time, just as the other HGs do. She has never been seen binging OR running to the bathroom after eating, so she isn't Bulemic either. The only reason anyone could say she is anorexic OR bulimic is the fact that she is so thin. She was on slop for two weeks back to back and NOT able to eat it. Of course she's going to get too thin. She doesn't look like that anymore. She looks much better.

She and Dick have both said her mother is tiny just like Daniele and she has had five kids. Her teeth would also indicate some sign of bulimia, and there is no sign there.

I don't think it's quite fair to keep saying she has an eating disorder with no reason other than being too thin. I think all of the HG give us enough to talk about. Is it really necessary to accuse her of having an eating disorder just because she's so thin?

3 years ago, but I thought they hadn't spoken in 5?

Dani said they hadn't spoken for 5 years (sometimes it's 6), but it's not a full 5 years. She was saying 5 years out of her 21 years. Does that make sense?

IOW, he could've been MIA between 13 and 15 and again at 18-21.

I don't think it's quite fair to keep saying she has an eating disorder with no reason other than being too thin. I think all of the HG give us enough to talk about. Is it really necessary to accuse her of having an eating disorder just because she's so thin?

I agree. My sister is VERY thin and gets asked if she's anorexic all the time. It's really freaking rude.

Most people wouldn't walk up to a fat person and tell them to go on a diet so why do they feel it's ok to comment about a skinny person? (BTW- my sister eats nothing but junk food and has a kid and is still tiny; it's genetics).

Does anyone but me find it odd though that she was dressed up like Alice 3 years ago and the theme of this Big Brother is Alice in Wonderland? Before I go any further I like Dani and actually hope she wins but I don't want to see Dick even in 2nd. But still I find all of this very strange I'm usually not one to buy in to conspiracy theory but...............ever since reading about Janelle saying she really likes Danielle and they felt like she hated Eric (from Housecalls these are true feeling) was this not too much outside influence. But your right her journal entries are no different then my 19 y/o niece it is always woe is me poor pitiful thing. Thanks for listening if you did and if you didn't well be that way lol :P

I'm calling it as I see it. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the pic.

Two, we make assumptions about many HG's. Whether right or wrong, it can't be stopped

Calling a thin person Anorexic, based ONLY on the fact that she's thin is pretty far fetched. Not to mention, we've all see nothing but contradictions that she is anorexic. When you're Anorexic, you don't eat. So, basically Daniele's eating habits contradict the assumption entirely.

When I was her age, I was the exact same way and it used to hurt me so bad when I heard people say those things about me. I actually tried to figure out a way to gain weight because people saying things like that made me incredibly sad and self concious.

Many of us thought the "estranged" thing was not real. They're a team, an instant advantage made possible by the BB producers.

I keep saying this to myself as well. While I don't argue that they may have fights all the time and be upset over this or that, I don't buy that they didn't talk for as long as they say or that it's as bad as they make it sound. I don't know a father/daughter that would sign up for a show unless they were pretty dang close. While they can say they did it while they were getting along, or the other didn't know they were applying, I don't buy it. I also don't get in a photo booth with my dad to take pics. Love him to death, but still something two people usually do when they are close.

When I was her age, I was the exact same way and it used to hurt me so bad when I heard people say those things about me. I actually tried to figure out a way to gain weight because people saying things like that made me incredibly sad and self concious.

The sad part is part of her M.O. but I highly doubt she is concerned about her looks since she signed up for a TV show that airs to the nation.

I found this to be interesting, dated Nov. 11, 2004...

...3 years ago, but I thought they hadn't spoken in 5?

...then of course there are the pics of her and her dad taken on Dec. 15/04... funny... they don't look too distant.

This one is dated 14 August 2005..."...I enjoy intellectual conversations with intellectual people. Today i disscussed religion with my father. Its nice talking about it with a person who's not religious because theyre not one sided and stubborn. It was a nice conversation too..."

Plus there's those convos they've had while in the house about Dick e-mailing to Dan hinting they should "do this" together and texting her to let her know he made it in the house before they went in.

I think their "strained" relationship has never been any more tense than what we've seen in the house...when Dick doesn't do what Dan wants she throws a tantrum, he folds, she pouts, Dick begs then yells, she cries "it's soooo hard" and "it's soooo frustrating", they both let it go...then it's all good again till Dick "annoys" Dan again by not catering to her needs...

Edit to add: also by reading her "diary" I get the impression that Daniele has a very high opinion of her looks since she seems to mention, VERY often, how other people, including Paris Hilton, her idol, find her gorgeous...don't think she's insecure about her looks AT ALL.

I know I've said it 100x, but all I'm trying to get at is that the HG give us all plenty of things to make fun of, complain about, or whatever. I just don't see the reason for talking about things that we don't know are true, or things that have very little credibility behind it.

If people hate someone they are going to hunt for every little thing to build their hate on. It does not have to be fact ~ just anything to fuel the hate.

I would rather concentrate on what I see in the game.

also they have had an on and off relationship for the last 5 to 7 years. They have said that they have been talking part of the time but mostly they were not.

(I could repeat that 20 times but nobody would chose to hear the truth)

Personally I think some of you have too much time on your hands, Daniele is neither anorexic or to me even looks that way, she did I admit look not great when she was on slop but to me she is just a very petite person. I do not think it has been established how long or how deep their(D&D) estrangement is, so why all the hoopla about that is beyond me. I like both of them)D&D), hope they go to the bitter end. And on that last note, think I will go clean the toilet, been cleaning all day, off and on to catch up, came on here and got caught up on what a skinny skanky ho everyone thinks Daniele is.

I do not think it has been established how long or how deep their(D&D) estrangement is, so why all the hoopla about that is beyond me.

Well, given the fact that they were brought together in the house because they were quote unquote "enemies" gives cause to discussion when we find "evidence" of otherwise. Afterall, BB told us explicitly that they were enemies...not to mention the dramatic episodes of Dani and Dick fighting, Dick crying... blah blah blah. This whole drama was centered around how badly broken their relationship was and how it was BB that brought them back together again.

Back on topic please. This thread is about Daniele. Thank you.

I've been meaning to ask about Danielle and the cookie baking. Does she get the recipes from box sides or does she know them off the top of her head?

Just asking because I do a TON of baking and I still need my recipes.

BTW - when the HG's need something like vanilla extract, do they just ask for it? Or does BB give them a set grocery list?

Archived