Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the shivers listening to him. Lived with a husband like him for over ten years. Hope CBS is reading this site because as long as he is allowed to verbally assault females who are really captives in that house- I am not watching the show. If CBS think they need people like this to get ratings- it is not going to be me. Shades of Don Imus in this guy. What is scary is that he is not high on booze or drugs , so he is really that sick.

I hear what you're saying.

Last night on feeds he said the only way Jen would be attractive is "if she was choking on a big, fat cock". He can be more than a little extreme and disgusting/offensive (kinda reminds me of Martin that year)... both made me uncomfortable. I think any time women are degraded as such always does that to me. God love Howie, but even he bugged me at times. There comes a point when enough IS enough already.

That being said, I don't think he's the type of person to ever actually abuse a woman...or anyone else for that matter (as in physically). I think his comments along with the his appearance are his way of keeping people at bay. No one wants to pick on or mess with a guy who looks like that. I think because inside he's probably very fragile/insecure.

This isn't to excuse or justify his behaviour, I do think it's wrong.. but I also don't think it's fair to equate him with the likes of abusive husbands and such.

:huh:

they have a panic button. nobody is forced to stay in a room and take crap from anyone. at any time they can tell dick to F off. there is a staff always there ready to jump into the house if need be...

::::::::shrug::::::: seems to me he is all bark and no bite.

That being said, I don't think he's the type of person to ever actually abuse a woman...or anyone else for that matter.

I am not so sure - Daniele has even stated he spoke like that to her growing up and how many times has he been married? Makes me wonder why those marriages failed. He apologized to Mike after the POV and said he wasn't really going to hit him and then just laughed. I've known bullies like him - the only way he can feel like a "man" is by abuse - verbal or physical.

In what part of the world does saying that make a man superior?

He's a pig and I cannot find anything about him that would justify comments such as those. He's in a house with strangers he needs to show some restraint, otherwise I could only think that this guy is a loose cannon even if it's just with his mouth.

Elle, you mean Marvin?

I think Dick is about the game. I don't think anyone should take him seriously. I don't think he's being degrading against women when he said that. Some people do not like Jen. He expressed himself. End of story. There is no parallel with Dick and Don Imus. Wow...

Ginger...I've been told by religious people that men are superior to women. They have bible verses to back it up. I don't agree, but that's what they said. It's sad to think/know that some people believe that.

I sympathize with uclamom, I couldn't imagine being married to some one like Dick. He is a pig and a bully. And the mouth on that guy, whoo! If seeing such a person brings up a lot of bad memories then she should not watch, I wouldn't.

However, as a disinterested bystander I find Dick to be good entertainment. He has not come close to physical violence in the house and has many more sides than his piggish behavior.

There is NOTHING funny about Ick.

There is no one in the house that will put him up anytime soon except Jen. With Mike probably leaving and an unlikely Kail HOH victory Dick is sitting pretty until Jen wins HOH.

Dick keeps saying the bed situation will change once Mike is gone. He seems to have forgotten he was going to let Kail think that she was leaving. He makes good strategy, but talks too much and gives it all away.

Yes he does have loose lips and when Kail gets wind of it he'll no doubt blame Amber for having such a "big mouth."

Ladies and Gents,

I've been a bank officer, a waitress, a bartender and the last 12yrs of my working life a secretary in one girl construction office with 20 male employees.

I don't care if they are white collar, blue collar or t-shirt there are just some men out there that are no different than Dick be it in mannerism or speech. Not saying it is right, but it is the way it is.

Trust me, the percentage is high of men who walk, talk, and act just like Dick. Maybe some are more gratious than other by not doing so infront of women, but get them in a group of their peers, and its all the same.

jmo

That's what I was thinking SueZ. He has that personality and lives in that environment. The rough bar crowd. I think he is harmless as far as any physical threat. With him it is words and coming from someone with his appearance makes it look so much worse. Now if Joe were to say the same things it would not be as intimidating to a woman.

just saying....

When did the house, especially the females, start to like Zach? I thought they wanted him up before anyone else because he was so creepy and was all up touching on people. Is Dick going against the girls wishes and putting up Mike instead of Zach or did the girls suddenly have a change of heart?

I didn't follow the feeds yesterday but did see on After Dark that Jen and Kail were talking about how to get Zach up.

Did I miss anything last night?

Archived