Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

When did the house, especially the females, start to like Zach? I thought they wanted him up before anyone else because he was so creepy and was all up touching on people. Is Dick going against the girls wishes and putting up Mike instead of Zach or did the girls suddenly have a change of heart?

I didn't follow the feeds yesterday but did see on After Dark that Jen and Kail were talking about how to get Zach up.

Did I miss anything last night?

No one seems to like Zach...he gets trashed by most and Dani still thinks he's creepy. But, he is really not a threat...Nick was telling Dick that he thinks he can tell Zach what to do/not to do.

Dick's current train of thought is to get rid of Mike this week because he is a very strong player...and he(Mike), Jen and Kail are still in cahoots with each other. Jen has immunity...Kail thinks she is going home, so she's almost beaten...Dick thinks she won't be an immediate threat and he'll enjoy having his side of the house nom her for eviction for the next 3 weeks. Zach is supposed to be the target next week ...per Dick and Dustin....but we all know how things can change on a day to day basis in the BB house.

And...No...really nothing eventful happened last night...I wasted my Sat night watching and was quite bored. Only funny thing that I saw was what you saw on AD...Mike, Jen and Kail in HT...talking how Kail should start hanging (like being his shadow) around Zach...to give the appearance that those 2 are close again...but when ED walks in the room...Kail says she will quickly end her conversation with him (Zach) and leave the room...idea is to make ED think she is being sneaky with Zach...and ultimately have ED put Zach up against Kail for nom's when Jen uses the pov...instead of putting up Mike against her. Their conversation was pretty funny...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think evicting Mike would be a dumb move by Dick. I think Kail has a much higher chance of nominating Dick if Mike goes home and she wins HoH than the other way around. I really do think Dick has it all wrong that he thinks he's bullied Kail into submission and that she won't nom him.

I tend to agree with you. Kail is relentless...and won't stop plotting. Mike, on the other hand, seems like he has had, in the past, a somewhat good relationship with Dick and could possibly in the future align with ED or at least strike some kind of a deal. He (Mike) has no relationship with anyone else in the house except for Kail and Amber. Kail would never align with ED....NEVER!

I so so agree Xal. I think Kail going from person to person and her planting seeds in peoples heads that she is a big big threat to Dick. Mike is pretty benign as far as game play. Yes he is good at comps but with Kail gone you never know how he is going nominate if he gets HOH.

Dick is using his pea brain.

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one that feels that it would be a really dumb move on eds' :outfitted_pirate: part to change his mind at this point. He has the chance to get rid of one of the 2 women who are the strongest plotting against him and he needs to do stick to his original plan and do it.

If amber, jamekea and even dani get the idea that he can be that easily manipulated to change his mind he is toast! Never ever trust 2 women together (we are smarter than you guys realize). He also needs to stick to his plan of making jen, zach, and mike feel uncomfortable and unsafe in the house.

I don't understand why he would open his big mouth and out Dustin in front of the house yesterday? Sounds like a really dumb move to me. Right now, he needs to keep his allies close and his enemies closer instead of letting them wander off and plot

Amber will rally the women against him, and by extension dani. So they might very well find themselves on the block against each other again - no matter who wins HOH (unless its nick?)

He has the chance to get rid of one of the 2 women who are the strongest plotting against him and he needs to do stick to his original plan and do it.

Amen, Amen I say to you Dale....

It is Sunday :animated_bouncy:

When I watch on the feeds I try and remember we hear and see almost everything...so I understand Dicks mistrust in Nick but if Dick puts up Nick thats a dumb move IMO.Right now Nick has no intentions of targeting Dick.I mean down the road sure when the numbers thin out.

I liked Dick but he is starting to piss me off with his calling everyone out crap.And did I read he made a final 4 with Jam/Jess/Eric and himself? Funny he thinks its okay for him to form alliances but no one else

i think its because we dont have great picks to start with.. so the people we do like, we accept them with all their flaws. even when we want to kick them in their mouths so they will shut up!

I felt we saw the softer side of Dick tonight. (No

comments please.) I'm referring to his conversations

with Daniele and Jameka. I know he's often cruel,

mean and foul-mouthed. I'm jut saying he's not

ALL bad.

Okay, what is with Dick getting mad about people being in his HOH room? Nick, Jen, and Zach were just in there, and when Jen and Zach left, Dick went in there cussing Nick out saying why were the other two in there. Now, he's telling certain people, if I'm not in there, please don't go in there, and telling other people to make sure the door is closed and locked behind them.

I understand him not wanting people in his room, but is he going out of his way a little too much, asking for trouble once his HOH term is up?

ohhhhh this is going to be a good night! :animated_bouncy:

drama everywhere!!!! yes!

God, no wonder Dani hated him for two years. He can be a complete asshole to her. He made her cry... and he just made Amber cry again!

...I know that last sentence may not seem like anything new, but I wanted to throw it out there. :)

he got mad because HE opened the door of his hoh room to everyone and just because the 'three people that were in an alliance' were in there he freaks out , he's so jumpy and paranoid, i soooo need to see someone other than zach,mike,kail,jen or nick to be the one to nominate and get him kicked out....he wants to stop anyone he's set his sights on from talking EVER, come on...he's really stifling the game because the schemeing and backstabbing should be well underway but instead he's stomping around squashing any talk that gets started (or in this case a conversation that NEVER even happened, jen nick and zach were sitting in total silence in the hoh room) :animated_shocking:

...(or in this case a conversation that NEVER even happened, jen nick and zach were sitting in total silence in the hoh room)

He totally blew the situation out of proportion...it will lead to his eviction. Get pissed and yell at everyone 1st...ask questions later...good strategy there Dick! Way to alienate the only people who truly had your back! He's a loose cannon and is now replacing Jen as the most hated hg!

Archived