Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

well, that may be true, but no one is pefect, we all have our little ideo syncrecies so to speak and tact is not one Evil Dick's but I still like him, think he is right on the money, don't mind his way of playing, and I do see how he works on peoples self-esteem, he's got Kails Panties in a bunch, and her self-esteem is in the trash can and that is gonna be he downfall, she needs to get off the "Pity Pot".

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that after Dick's reign, do you think the HOH challenge throwers will really start to play?

Throwing any comp is really starting to bother me.

That is sooo true Mendes, and the comp throwers do not have skills.

i have mixed feelings about Dick....sometimes i like Dick and sometimes i want nothing to do with Dick (ok, enough of that )

I have to agree with Nursie...Right now I like him because he wants to break up that alliance and get rid of Kail...but he cant really celebrate until after the POV comps since he is not going to back door Kail...she could win POV and win the next HOH comp and get rid of him...

But Kail might not go after him but Jameka and Jess because he threw them under the bus... But she also know that everyone in the house is supposedly against her.... IDK

But Kail might not go after him but Jameka and Jess because he threw them under the bus... But she also know that everyone in the house is supposedly against her.... IDK

He did not throw them under the bus. When Dick said to Kail that EVERYONE wants her out then Kail said Jameka? Dick said yes then Kail said Jessica? and Dick said he wasn't going to say names. Then liar that Kail is she went and told a few people that Dick said that Jameka and Jessica want her out of the house. I think Dick wished he had not said yes when Kail asked the question but Kail ran with it.

I would hardly call that throwing them under the bus.

Now that after Dick's reign, do you think the HOH challenge throwers will really start to play?

Throwing any comp is really starting to bother me.

my solution to prevent this is make the order of finish in hoh comp the factor that decides who goes on slop. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I have to admit that at the very beginning, I didn't really like ED. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan but I was laughing when he won HOH last night... He does make for fun viewing and I did love it when he called Kail out for being a liar..... I hope he sticks around for a while. It makes things interesting. :popcorn2:

He did not throw them under the bus. When Dick said to Kail that EVERYONE wants her out then Kail said Jameka? Dick said yes then Kail said Jessica? and Dick said he wasn't going to say names. Then liar that Kail is she went and told a few people that Dick said that Jameka and Jessica want her out of the house. I think Dick wished he had not said yes when Kail asked the question but Kail ran with it.

I would hardly call that throwing them under the bus.

Yeah I understand that she backed him in a corner...he should have said just said I am not playing your game if you want the answers to these questions then you need to talk to the other hgs or something like that....Kail needs to go and Mike is squirming...but Kail did it to herself... and now she has like if she goes down than everyone in her alliance is going down :animated_rotfl: she is telling everything almost to the exact time the alliance began..

Warning to all BB alumni....if there is another allstar season...DONT PICK KAIL as an one of your alliances...she will send you down to save her own ...well u know...

I think Dick messed up a little, though. When Kail was putting names in his mouth, he said that he should go to Jameka right then and tell her that he didn't mean to mention her name. But I think he forgot after the millionth time Kail whined about that stupid alliance. Dick forgetting to tell Jam & Jess about the name issue, may come back to haunt him later.

On a side note, I still don't understand why Kail is so hung up over the MRA? She's been a fan of the show, so she HAD to know it wasn't a good idea, even in hindsight. Do you think the got so involved is because it was one of the first times the "cool, good-looking" kids invited her to join them?

Do you think the got so involved is because it was one of the first times the "cool, good-looking" kids invited her to join them?

I think it is possible that very thing could have been part of the reason. Plus, imo, Kail is used to being in control of everything. Remember her into on the opening show? She claimed she ran that town. To me it appears that she thinks she is a step quicker and smarter than everyone around her. When things don't go to suit her, she doesn't seem to handle it very well.

I was sooooo glad Dick won HOH. I just hope he doesn't go on a ultra-power trip like Kail and Jen did on their HOH week. He just needs to get the troublemakers out (again, Kail and Jen) GO ED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said earlier that even tho I think somewhere in her (Kail) knows she needs to zip ,it but a control freak who is not in control is gonna run amouk just like she's been doing. I think that ED should have not used specific names about they all want you out. But he is doing a great job of tearing at her self-esteem which is puutting her on DEFENSE, making her come unglued, and I don't think she is gonna be able to re-compose herself, especially if she goes up with Jen, cause Jen is her supposed BFF, and when Jen, who has a lot cooler head starts campaining against her, this will be her final unraveling,lol

his aggressiveness and upfrontness is getting alot of hg to spilled their guts left and right. first time in a bb season i seen so many hg so non discreet with their future and past gameplay plans :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol @ song :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived