Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

a upfront gamer such as dick never has won bb or will jmho. he better enjoy the fun while it last :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick's HOH should have a large man with a velvet rope to let people in. Or maybe they should makenit like a green room.

Or make it all pink, just to piss him off more.

Or maybe more pictures of Jen, so he can watch her cry.

Will was an upfront gamer.And he almost won it twice.
will is an exception to the rule. only will could have done what he did. dick is no will. WILL still #2 on my list of best bb players behind the maggie :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:
Seems to have taken Drew pretty far...but most of the time it never works out. I still believe its the year of the Floaters this season..hopefully itll be one I can stand.
drew was far from upfront :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

a big star for lucky theme :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'd like to see at least one wall picture of him 'behind the bar' -- that is where a judge sits, yes?

Not to mention the street-wise shrink with hundreds of clients.

I heard him talking with someone about the HoH pics they were asked to bring (this was a few days ago) and he said they asked them to get up a lot of pictures of just them by themsleves... He said he didn't have that many and the ones he did have were the ones on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean...

Dick reminds me of Mike Boogie with his bathroom humor and comments like "Kail can go suck on a cock and choke on it for all I care." Sounds like Boogie's comment about Janelle, "If she evicts you Will, I'll piss in her face."

Dickey really isnt going to let Jen sleep with him :animated_shocking:

I truly hope not, he's got to know that even though it appears he and Jen have "on the surface" mended some issues that the others won't trust it. :crybaby: Please Big Evil Dick (BED) don't do that!!!!

Yeah I was in the other room and my hubby came running to see what was wrong with me LOL... I said this is the best thing that could have happened tonight... He just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room... LOL...

I was screaming when Dick won also! My husband came running to find out if I were okay. LOL!

How can Jen have the nerve to want to sleep with Dick. Heck, she didn't even want him to touch her in the butter comp. Or, have they forgotten that!

I'm glad I'm not the only craz-o screaming at the TV...Fortunately for me the house was empty...They all know better than to bother me when BB is on...I am so glad Dick won HOH, this will make for a very interesting week, indeed! :ninja:

Evil, Danielle, Jameka, and Amber could be a nice foursome...Kali (even though chained to Amber) screwed herself when she put Amber up. America will probably tell Eric to put up Jen and Kali, but Jen and Evil will help the show and make the house interesting.

MAYBE Jen but according to the CBS poll Kail is one of the top 5 most popular HGs.

If I had to guess I'd say America will vote to have Zach and believe it or not, Danielle up (like I said, if you believe the poll Danielle is the second least popular).

...but again, the poll seems wonky.

Here's the link to "America's Poll".

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/results.shtml

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em Poll Results - Big Brother 8 on CBS

Good Lord America apparently LOVES Jameka and second isn't even close. I kinda like her too, she seems nice enough.

I can't figure out how Jameka is so much higher then anyone else. I assume the votors are people without feeds. They hardly have showed her in the TV episodes. What are people basing their votes on?

No I am not buying that poll. No way.....

i have mixed feelings about Dick....sometimes i like Dick and sometimes i want nothing to do with Dick (ok, enough of that :animated_bouncy: )

on one hand i want him to be my favorite because he's 'older' and it would be nice for once for the non twenty something to win....but his repeated verbal explanation of how awesome he is playing the game gets kinda old, right now its fairly easy for him to pick a couple of people that 'everyone' else in the house has agreed on wanting out.....but im interested in how he'll react when the people that are on his 'side' now do have to choose to try to get rid of him (or daniele).....hmmm, im just an occasional fan right now

I can't figure out how Jameka is so much higher then anyone else. I assume the votors are people without feeds. They hardly have showed her in the TV episodes. What are people basing their votes on?

No I am not buying that poll. No way.....

If it's an accurate poll, I have a theory. The first few polls are always a bit all over the place because people tend to vote for who seems the "nicest" or most "down to earth" at first since they have little else to go on (since there have only been a few episodes). You'll notice the most benign hgs have the highest votes, like Jameka, Dustin, Jessica and Mike, while the most out there HGs like Dick and Jen are getting lower in votes. I have a feeling that is the phenomenon going on right now.

It could also be that the house is somewhat unlikeable as a whole this year (as compared to say, season 6 where SoV rocked) so people are voting for Jameka via process of elimination, ie. "Well, I don't really like anyone on the show and since Jameka has barely been on I'll vote for her."

Archived