Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we know how Dick really is with Danielle or has been with her outside the house? How do we know that he isn't just putting on a positive appearance whenever he interacts with Danielle? I'm not saying this is the case, but one possibility for Danielle's high level of frustration with Dick might be because he's putting on a "good Dad" show for the viewers when she knows him to be different outside the house.

i would think that if it was all an act, daniele would have already told people in the house that her father was putting on an act.. and he has never been all "nice dad" to her. and now its too late, we have already seen her lie to others regarding what her father said during some of their talks vs. what really happened.. so now we would know that she could be fibbing. had she said something at the start of the game.. i would be more apt to believe it.

I'm back and forth on ED, I didn't like him in the beginning and then he grew on me. I'm not liking him as much this week with him being HOH... I think he's been on a bit of a power trip this week... but I still want him to stay in the game for a while longer.

would think that if it was all an act, daniele would have already told people in the house that her father was putting on an act.. and he has never been all "nice dad" to her. and now its too late, we have already seen her lie to others regarding what her father said during some of their talks vs. what really happened.. so now we would know that she could be fibbing. had she said something at the start of the game.. i would be more apt to believe it.

This is what I've been thinking too. She has had plenty of opportunity to drop the bombshell on why she has chosen not speak to her Dad. She even said herself that she cannot even remember what started it. She has never said he abandoned her, she has never said he abused her, she has never said he didn't try to be there for her.

There are very few things I think can happen between a father/daughter that would warrant cutting them out of your life for 5 out of 7 years. Making annoying phone calls isn't one of them. She has no idea how lucky she is to have a father who loves her as much as Dick does. All the other BS can be worked out if they are willing to do what it takes to fix it.

My relationship with my Dad in my teens/early 20s was a lot like Dick/Daniele's. He had no idea how to talk to me or to deal with me. We argued and fought all the time. He said some really terrible things to me and vice versa. He had no idea how his words effected me until I was married with my own children. If, when I was 20, my Dad came to me with such heartfelt apologies , crying and begging me to try to work it out with him, I would have jumped at the chance.

Danielle has stated in the past that she was not comfortable talking about the problems between her and her father on national TV.

Personally I can't stand Dick. I started out rooting for him but this week he has shown his true side -cocky, self-centered, egotistical and a lot of other things I can't say in a public forum. I thought what he did to Kail before the veto competition was absolutely the worst. She told him things in confidence and he turns around and betrays her to Jen. Every time someone tells him something he goes and blabs it to the whole house. I wouldn

Danielle has stated in the past that she was not comfortable talking about the problems between her and her father on national TV.

maybe she is afraid that she would be seen as the bad person.. cause it seems thats the most likely reason.

I think Dick has always really LIKED Kail and thats why he is the way he has been to her lololo! cant handle liking someone that doesnt hang in his bar. like a 1st grader..gonna slug the girl he likes!

Archived