Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

I miss the items the HoH winners would get. The light sabers Howie won really spiced things up. I guess for Dick the most appropriate item would be a Drum or Guitar, but seeing the inevitable copyright issues that would ensue for songs they would play that would never happen. I just hope they don't overshadow Danielle by only showing pictures of his son and not her.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen and Dick may be vying for the same position, Final 2 Goat. Second place moneyis better than no place money.

i Din't see if Kail caved. If she voted for Joe to leave, can she still hold Dick to their bargain?

Evil, Danielle, Jameka, and Amber could be a nice foursome...Kali (even though chained to Amber) screwed herself when she put Amber up. America will probably tell Eric to put up Jen and Kali, but Jen and Evil will help the show and make the house interesting.

seem dick has grown on folks alot :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Yes, he definately has UVP. Come on, you have to like him just a little!!!

i am netural on dick not a complete fan of his nor do i hate him yet. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

:P yayy for dick..so glad he got hoh. tired of all the usuall bb player....the gays, athletes, brains, beauties. we needed a dick! i think he'll will nominate jen and kail...both those knobs tried to get him out. hey...how surprised was kail when the vote to evict jow was 9-1. what happened to all the boys she was in the alliance with..lol.

Note to self, UVP is ambiguous when it comes to Dick.

IOW, under the right circumstances, he could be persuaded to really like Dick.

Good to know.

i doubt if i go on team dick fully. i kinda always like the behind the scene gamers maggie, danielle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived