Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

Let the week of Dick begin! I was so happy when he won HOH I actually let out a yelp of joy. Shout out to all my Dick fans! I was even happy when I woke up this morning. People are getting so serious! Let's just enjoy the fun and madnessssss. -Didn't we shank hands on this?!- ha!

Reading back I see WE ALL WERE SCREAMING! LOL!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after sleeping over it last night. i can see dick bullying strategy working. i dont see much of hg having the guts to put him up again :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

One of the reasons that this week is so SWEET for us dick lovers - is because jen won it last week - and had the chance to evict someone from "the other side." BUTTTTTTTT her jealousy and stupidity (read her blog) got to her and she put up joe (not nick - which would have been better for her and those people) So it's like her whole week as HOH was a TOTAL waste. On the other hand, Dick will use his week wisely and eliminate the group of haters. How SWEET IT IS, HOW SWEET DICK IS!

yep it was one of dumbest bb move imho but dick got the idiot to do it :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It seems that with Dick HOH, the other HGs are coming out of their shells. Do you think it's because they feel safer with Dick nominating?

I would also add to that - Dick is an honest and upfront player - he's not gonna sneaky snaky slink around and surprise someone by nominating them. Everyone knows where they stand with Dick. That's why it's so freeing - the truth WILL set you free. :) This might be the only week that can happen - with two or three of the house guests being the obvious choice. When it comes down to the people who are all buddy buddy - it might not work out so easily.

I guess Dick stayed in.

(I couldn't resist)

I kinda like Evil. He makes the house interesting without being annoying. His flaws, such as, perhaps, not being a great father, are correctable and I think it's reasonable to assume that he's trying. On the other hand, Kail cannot be corrected.

As far as the house guests looseing up? I was thinkin about this last night watchin the After Dark, I think it is because no one is going to be nominated till later today so it is kinda like free space to be yourself and try to have fun till they have to get back down to business again, the spirit was light hearted in the house last night except for Kail goin nutty, she was off the hook.

Love that Evil won, I haven't gone to the live feed re-cap here yet so anxious to see what has transpired, especially with Kails talk to him. She has not play well so far, and I think Evil has, even tho he has his little outbursts, he still comes off as a pretty cool cucumber in comparison to Kail who was flappin her gums all over the house last night, not good strategy,IMO

He'll give it away to whomever wants it probably...

Methinks he's not half the jerk people think he is...

so it turns out you were right GoJaney.. i dont know how it all happened but he didnt sleep in the HOH and jessica and someone else did.

he certainly isnt the jerk he trys to be... :huh::animated_bouncy:

Although I thought him giving the HOH room to the people on slop was nice, I also think it was strategic. He told Kail a big mistake on her part was staying in there and not socializing. When the HOH's treat the room like a pedestal, that's when they get in trouble and the targets begin forming.

cant wait to see who gets hoh next since week :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick does tend to cut people off when he talks and it's pretty rude. Last night Kail was trying to get a word in and Dick just kept cutting her off. Granted she did repeat the story a million times to everyone else, I thought Dick should have at least heard her out then proceed to tell her what he told her.

I'm now understanding why Danile always says she can't talk to her dad.

Archived