Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: Vincent's freaking funny

On the feeds Dick just ripped on us net feed transcribers 4_9_2.gif I still like Dick but it's a shame he doesn't know that us board folks are his only hardcore fans while the TV-only folks have him ranked as one of their least fav HG.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the HELL is ED in the round room talkin to Kail about all his reasons, and this stuff and that stuff, why doesn't he just SHUT UUUUP, why is he talkin game with his nominee??? This is where I draw the line with him. He does not need to keep on talkin to her about it, it is unnatural for the game of Big Brother.

Well I agree up to a point, it is now overkill, he's been going on and on, I like ED a lot, but this ego stroking of his needs to quiet down, he's so repetitive, as if we didn't have enough of it last night from her (Kail).

That doesn't mean he needs to give her the answers, why encourage her?? He's gonna give her the gas to try to win, when she had given up, it was better left the way it was, he talks to brag on how well he has played, she doesn't need strategy info from him, he is not being smart in my book.

And the strategy she is throwin at him now is priceless, jen is after Danielle, that is his soft spot, she is trying to work him, and he should distance himself from it at this point,IMO

yeah, no stuff cajun, who does he think he is ? lol

I agree, I like the conversations, but sometimes he gives up too much, well he reels her in with strategy, then smacks her down tellin her she is a goner, it is harsh,lol

agreed 10000%, I just don't want ED givin her too much gas and get her all worked up to win that damn POV, she was just discussing it with Jen what and who and how, I thought before he had his convos with her she had pretty much given up, but then I guess that would be a boring POV.

agreed 10000%, I just don't want ED givin her too much gas and get her all worked up to win that damn POV, she was just discussing it with Jen what and who and how, I thought before he had his convos with her she had pretty much given up, but then I guess that would be a boring POV.

she is desperate. i expect her to go balls out and win it. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Can anyone say SLOP for the next 2 1/2 months. :animated_rotfl:

me too, I have a serious case of this beeotch is gonna pull this off, then what will ED do,lololol, as much as I do like him, I would laugh

so far the comps have been kinda lame, I am waiting for an endurance comp. I think there are some stubborn people up in there.it is way late, or early so I am out, will be back in the am, later gang

night fat cat :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm so exicted Dick is HOH!!!! He has been my favorite so far!!!!! Anyways yea I have a bad feeling Kail could pull it off i'm not going to worry about it though. One way or the other Dick will get rid of someone who is an enemy! Even though Kail is his biggest threat unforunately! Plus I think Jen is incapable of probably winning another HOH.

I like that Dick is a good game player but his one major fault is he runs his mouth too much. He is too free with his advice to all the HG. That will get very old very quickly and unfortunately could lead to his eviction sooner rather than later.

Ok, I would just like to announce ---- I'm off Dick. I've had my fill. I am happy he won HOH and i still like him, but he is just too much now. I don't want to see him go any time soon, but I want someone to knock him off his high horse. His talk "im the only person to ever play big brother like this" "im so great, blah blah blah"

HE WONT SHUT UP!!!!

I've heard Dick reference his "extra" role on Pirates several times.

Does anyone have any information or pictures?

I did a web search and found this info:

"According to his webpage.. Dick's Keith Richard's Look- alike- Look - is not an accident.. He actually says he played Keith Richard's double on Pirates of the Caribbean III.. "

so i guess he falls in actor hg this year :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived