Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

I can understand why Danielle has problems getting along with him

Yeah, everyone was pretty quick to think she was a brat early on...But for a kid to seperate from a parent is a big deal and I can see why too.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, everyone was pretty quick to think she was a brat early on...But for a kid to seperate from a parent is a big deal and I can see why too.

There is no excuse for being a brat at age 21. Sorry but she can dislike her father and be mature about it.

It is like saying bad behavior is OK.

I had the childhood from Hell but I did not think it gave me a free pass to act like a spoiled bratty victim.

There is no excuse for being a brat at age 21. Sorry but she can dislike her father and be mature about it.

I had the childhood from Hell but I did not think it gave me a free pass to act like a spoiled bratty victim.

No, but if you chose to seperate yourself from toxic parents and live without their poison influence, it doesn't make you a "brat."

I don't think she acts a victim, but I can see why she wouldn't want to be around him, thats all I meant.

i think daniele's problems have nothing to do with her father. looks like she is just a big snotty brat. period.

if something bad happened between her and her father.. or he did something to her as a child, she would not be there in the house with him. she would not have applied to be on BB6 with him. they wouldnt have been so chummy in between all these outburst she has. there would not be pictures of them all happy.. past or present.

i just dont buy what she is trying to sell. add to the mix that she lies to the others what her father says to her.. making him out to be some crude person.

You're right...She should not be a brat....

My grandmother used to tell me something about disagreements....She used to say that there are 3 sides to every story...In this case, his side...her side...and the truth somewhere in between.

Guest jordansmom
My grandmother used to tell me something about disagreements....She used to say that there are 3 sides to every story...In this case, his side...her side...and the truth somewhere in between.

thats one of my favorite sayings.

No, but if you chose to seperate yourself from toxic parents and live without their poison influence, it doesn't make you a "brat."

What makes her look like a brat to me is when she retells a conversation she had with her dad & lies about things he said to make herself look better & to get more sympathy. Oh yeah, & the constant whiny tone in her voice doesn't help her case much either :grin2:

thats odd.. cause i was going to say the opposite.. ya know... the daughter is toxic and poisonous. she literally lies and betrays her fathers trust. yet he doesnt turn his back on her.

sure, he can be a jerk... a loudmouth freak... hotheaded prick... but so far we have seen him do that to other people, not her. to her, he has been more than fair while she has been nothing but a mean whiney brat to him.

Yup, they both contribute to the problem... but I still think that Dick is willing to try and work through it, where as Daniele is more resistant to that.

Uhhh, what? Did you not see Danielle try to talk to her father about his actions pissing people off? It was one of the most frustrating conversations I've ever witnessed. He didn't listen to a word she said and just tried to change the entire topic. I agree they both have their faults, but Dick has a major attitude/ego/anger problem. He's so screwed up I wouldn't want to be in that house with him.

Uhhh, what? Did you not see Danielle try to talk to her father about his actions pissing people off? It was one of the most frustrating conversations I've ever witnessed. He didn't listen to a word she said and just tried to change the entire topic. I agree they both have their faults, but Dick has a major attitude/ego/anger problem. He's so screwed up I wouldn't want to be in that house with him.

I think your Dick hate is blinding you to Dani's pissy actions and attitude to her father and to Nick. (not that I care about Nick)

Yes Dick does have a major attitude ego anger problem but I don't see it when it comes to his daughter. Go to the Video and watch the videos of their last discussion. Dick kept trying to make peace with Daniele and was trying to mend the relationship but of course Dani would have none of it.

Jersey I guess you haven't seen or read about the talk Dani & Dick had a few nights ago. Dick is def trying. I feel like Dani may be coming around now but Dick is making the most effort. Plus on the show last night I didn't feel like Dick came off looking bad I thought Dani came off looking like a 12 year old brat but that's just my opinion :grin2:

Ya know.... Daniele didn't mention anything about the way he talked to her for the longest time. It was almost an afterthought for her. She just kept driving home the fact that he annoys her and frustrates her and called her too much. Even if Dick talked to her the way he has talked to others in the house, I do not find it to be a reason to write him off for 5 out of 7 years. He is very clearly trying so very hard to fix things. He has said over and over that he has called her repeatedly and emailed and she just ignores it. That's awful!

Okay, I started this topic because I adore Dick or ED as he's referred to. Yes he's obnoxious, sometimes rude, blunt, etc. but he's honest and up-front and damn funny. He's also a very smart game player although sometimes he does show his cards too quickly. I guess I just love people who are real and not being fake or trying to get along with everyone all the time. I also have to admire how he's dealing with the whole Dani thing. He is trying very hard to mend fences and Dani is just soo cold sometimes...and yes i know i don't know the whole story...but he is handling it with a lot of class, truly he is, and i have to give him much credit for that...shame on BB for putting 2 people in such a position...i mean estranged father and daughter? that's just wrong...on so many levels...anyway...I love ED!!! I am rooting for him to win and I just wanted to share that with you all!!

lol DB.. you say 12, i was about to say 5... i mean really, it was like watching a snotty 5 year old stomp her feet crying ME ME ME ME ME. everytime dick tried to talk, she cuts him off with a AHHHHKKKKKK I CANT TAKE IT!!!!! uhh take what? your the one that demanded this talk and you wont let him talk.. what cant you take?

i think she is in denial that she is more like him than she cares to be and it kills her.

As you can tell from my name I am an ED fan. He has personality, heart and is quite entertaining. I think what I like about him the most is I can always count on him to still be awake when I get up at 6am EST and now when I get home from work he will be there entertaining me until I go to sleep. I also hope ED and Dani can use this time to start to rebuild there relationship and this is from someone who doesn't talk to his dad because of certain things he has always done to me in the past. I do give Dani credit for dealing with her dad in the house because if it was me I would ask the HOH to put us both up so one of us would go and I wouldn't have to spend the summer listening to his lies.

I used to like Amber but now I can't stand her crying. I do hope she goes soon and the houseguest better realize they have no shot of winning the money if they are left in the house with Amber.

I agree as well, Dick is trying, Dani seems like she wants to sometimes but mostly she's just cold...hopefully she will watch everything on dvd when she gets out and sees how much her dad loves her... i just want Dick to win!!! GO ED GO!!

Well in this weeks CBS poll our man Dick is inching up. I think he was 1.8 or something close last week & now he is 2.5. Poor Eric is 0.2. I don't get why he is so unpopular. I like him. Dani is the 2nd most unpopular HG just above Eric at 0.5 & Kail is the 3rd most popular :rolleyes: America must be high on something :animated_rotfl:

Archived