Dick Week 3 - H O H

CeCiMom

Amber started about a week ago planting seeds about Dick and that his personality. She has put a little more into her Dick trash talk every day. It didn't start with Daniele.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah. I knew Amber trash talking Dick didn't start with Daniele. I was just unnerved that Daniele let Amber get away with bad talking her dad. When Kail did it, Daniele ran and told Dick. Hopefully, Daniele will possibly be the one who tells Dick about Amber. Oh well, who knows.

I heard Amber say negative things before the Dani talk but I just felt like she really jumped on the "let's get Dick out of here" bandwagon after their talk that night . Either way I hope that she will chill or that Dick catches wind of it soon :grin2:

so if i am hearing right, its dick who wants to keep kail :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

that's it uvp...this is ED's plan to keep Kail and the hg's seem right now to be ok with it.

thanks and i was giving the floaters credit lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

You have to remember too that America is going to vote between Mike and Kail who they want gone. Obviously, America is going to vote to evict Kail which means Eric is going to work on convincing others to keep Mike.

Something to keep in mind.

Dick doesn't have a vote and he can't cast a tiebreaker. Due to Dick's fights on saturday night i think? Or was it sunday. I don't remember. You might have more people turn on Dick. Here's the way I see the evictions going

Eric evicts Kail

Jen - Kail (I think she said something about her vote going that way)

Zach - Kail

Nick - Mike

Daniele - Mike

Jameka - Mike

Jessica - Mike

Amber - Kail

Dustin - Kail

if dick wants mike out then dick will get mike out. i dont see no hg having the guts to go against dick plan :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Well, Amber and Dustin are basically one person, two votes, and I feel that Dick upset Amber so much that she might do what she wants because she f****n hates Kail. However, it wouldn't surprise me if she evicts Mike. But I think she is delusional and thinks Mike has a crush on her and would want to keep him.

yeh...I don't think anyone is going to stage a coo this week...too risky. Best to make decisions like that after next HoH comp. Mike is almost for sure a goner unless Eric could convince ED to go after Kail instead.

Eric could probably change dick's mind. Dick seems to listen to him a lot, but I don't know if he would want to change the plan at this stage. If Kail stays, I want her to win HOH and nominate Dick and one of the really liked houseguest, like Jameka. I want Dick to stew....all week long.

i like to see a jameka nom too :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

now i see why mike on the block and dick is officially an idiot :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

My latest perception of Dick is that he has backed off - he has been changing, been working on his attitude and his intra-communications. Working at a kinder and gent'ler in-your-face dude. I feel that's a good thing.

only reason he may have backed off is his hoh reign is coming to an end :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

After watching tonights show I gotta give Dick mad props for his game play. Intimidating Kail & outing her to Jen in one fell swoop was brilliant. I at least understand now why he wants Mike out of the house but man-o-man Mike isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean why would he want to help get Dick out in the POV. If Dick wins Mike is safe. If Jen wins Mike goes up. duh :1eye:

Now if Dick would just wise up & follow through on his original plan to get Kail out. Now I gotta get voting & hope that America picks Kail & Eric can influence the house :grin2:

wasnt carol the first breakdown. then danielle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived