Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

I think people are giving Danielle too much credit. This is Dan all the way. She may hold the power of HOH technically but Dan is calling all the shots. Danielle wanted to put up Janelle with Frank from the start and Dan shot that down. It's a shame that she will be completely loyal to the man that is playing the same game he played last time and will more than likely walk away with another 500,000 dollars. I did not like him the first time he played and my opinion of him has not changed this time around.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? That's not how I remember Dr. Will's season. I saw him wanting to keep her around because he was attracted to her. Now THAT was a good showmance!

I was referring to the beginning of the season when they were trying to get out season 6. Rewatch the episodes and you will see Dr. Will getting frustrated trying to get Janelle out when others outside of season 6 finally started to win HOH. Finally he changed his mind after she kept winning competition after competition when they began operation double date.

I didn't like Dr. Will. Smug. Skinny, skinny legs. I think that Danielle wants to get rid of Janelle because she doesn't like her. Nothing more than that. Her disliking Janelle worked perfectly for Boogsie and his sidekick and Dan had to fall in line with it which he did because he had no choice.

Danielle will go after Ashley next.

I don't care what people say but Danielle is one smoking hot momma. :heart2::heart:

And that's the sad part...she want's people to tell her that over and over.

She is by far the biggest train-wreck on the inside we have ever seen, in the past 5-6 season. She has completely created a FORCEDMANCE! This poor dude Shane is looking for someone to rescue him, he gets trapped with her for hrs at night, and her insane chatter

FORCEMANCE....LOVE IT!!!!!

pitiful...but pity has the undertone of emotion of care or support..NOT!! so I disqualify that sentiment and have replaced it with CONTEMPT...she plays off the " southern belle" image and is such a two-faced liar...Shane..get outta there!!!!

LOL!!! You have to really pay attention in order to see WIL in the background!

OMG!!!ty for pointing that out no pun intended LOL..did not even see that of him before...too funny...Wil...u are a challenge to be dealt with....

I love that Danielle put Janelle on the block. Janelle has been kissing HOH arse for the past couple of weeks and talking about everybody behind their backs, just like every other person in that house. Send her home this week so the others have a better chance getting down the road without her meddling in the house. Buy bye Jani.

These people are nuts if they don't target the rest of the coaches next. Otherwise they will end up in final two just like the revolving door HG last year. I'm sooo over seeing the same faces in that house. Get 'em out now!!

I'm trying to keep rooting for Danielle, but her seemingly constant complaining and need for attention from Shane is making it tough! Also, as much as I agree with putting up Janelle, I also feel that since it's done and Danielle knows her eviction is almost a done deal, she could stop over selling the woe is me look at how horrible Janelle has been. She's preaching to the choir in there.

I read last night on jokers LFU's (missed it live on the feeds tho) that when Danielle got drunk on wine, she demanded that Shane kiss her. He said something like "do I have to?" She said, "Yes, and a real kiss." lol. I did start watching the the feeds then. He had apparently rejected her advances and she got really MAD. While they were playing poker, she sat there playing for an hour with a look on her face like she was about to blow a gasket. Then I read this morning that Brit tried to mend fences between them. Poor Shane. :P

I'm gonna have to FB and watch what actually happened at the beginning and Brit's couple's therapy session. ;)

Thx, Cass, about the pics. I just happened to remember the past photo-chops of BB seasons yesterday so I googled and found those.

I just watched what pi$$ed Dani off last night. It starts at 9:53 pm on cams 3/4. She didn't demand a kiss. She said if she won at poker, he HAD to give her a real kiss. He didn't act too thrilled about that. Then she wanted to know what he wanted from her if he won. He, of course (being ball-less), skirted around the issue and in a round about way rejected her again. Shane takes a shower and when he gets out he asks her what she's thinking. You know she's dreaming of a true love showmance with Shane but won't tell him. It's ridiculous. You can tell she's getting angry and hurt because he hasn't fell madly in love with her. He does sort of lead her on for some reason. (gameplay?)

Boog comes up to shower and they spend some time Jani-bashing because Jani forced her to start drinking :rolleyes: . Danielle started the bashing then proclaims "Who cares?...she's leaving!" (If you're not completely obsessed with Janelle, why constantly bash her?)

By the time the poker tourney starts, her whole demeanor starts getting pi$$y, especially after Janelle joins the tourney. I watched her thru most of the tourney last night, expecting her to blow up any second. She acts more and more disgusted as time goes on. (Shane was right when he told her she was all bark and no bite.) Janelle would laugh and smile at her, trying to talk to her some, and Dani pretty much ignored her more and more as the tourney went on. She has a look of b!chy disgust on her face almost the entire time.

Don't know why last night was any different from any other night with Shane tho. Shane's obviously STILL not that into her but she was mad about Shane rejecting her again, since Brit has to later do a couples intervention late. (haven't watched that yet.)

This all came after a session in the hottub where everyone was telling Danielle that she and Shane were probably the loved BB14 showmance, named "Shanelle." This poor girl is so pathetic. I'll be watching (like watching a train wreck) to see how things will play out between these two.

Edit to add, about 12:15 am, during Brit's counseling session with D/S, Shane called Dani 'needy.' lol. She went on and on about Shane not being consistently sweet. Shane's defense was that he doesn't want his feelings toward Dani to grow stronger because he doesn't want a showmance, which would put a bigger target on him. Basically, he's just not that into her and she's needy and pathetic, which we all already knew. Brit's intercession with them is worth watching.

At 12:49 am, Shane tells Brit privately, "she wants me to kiss her all the time" and "I'm usually not a dick but I kinda have to be". Get a clue Danielle.

Note to Shane: If you do not want to kiss someone, do not spend all your time cuddled in a bed with them, and kiss them passionately when they win an HOH.

Note to Dani: LISTEN TO WHAT THE GUY SAYS.. if he says I do not want a showmance, stop trying to start one. Outside the house it would be the same as saying, "I don't really want a relationship right now.." which means they are down for the scrapping, but not down for any of the responsibility that comes with being in a relationship and you are wasting your time courting one.