Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Personally,Slim, I feel the world is a whole lot safer with her thinking she's a "diamond expert" because she worked in a jewlery store than having her think "she'll be a Dr." when she's a N.P....

Alabama posters BEWARE (lol)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record: According to Danielle's resume of February 2012 (she was supposedly applying for a nursing job at another facility)

"As a Licensed Practical Nurse with almost 1 year work experience in rehabilitation, nursing home, and hospital settings, I feel

that I am well positioned to join your team and make a positive contribution. I am equally comfortable working independently as

well as collaboratively as part of a team. I am equally adept at maintaining excellent relationships with patients, family members,

and doctors. My qualifications include the following:

Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Alabama"

Danielle worked at a chain jewelry store and says that she is a "diamond expert." LOL Aren't we all.

Thought so...she's just an LPN, but she thinks she's much more. LPN's can get their training at a vocational-technical school where I'm from, in less than two years. I have two sisters-in-law who are LPN's and they're both absolute morons who believe they're comparable to doctors. Neither of them could ever in a million years be smart enough to further training to become an RN. Danielle's career will likely topoff at the LPN stage too. She's probably too busy thinking, "How did my face look while giving that enema and emptying that bedpan? Was I pretty? Was it sexy? Does everyone envy me?"

She annoys me so much!! Dan was spot on when he told Danielle to stop being personal about wanting Janelle out. She's jealous of Janelle and reminds me of one of the nerd herd from season 6. Yeah, Janelle is a threat competition-wise but leaving Boogie and Frank in this game...together? LOL like Dan said, Boogie is so good he got them to change the target from Frank to Janelle in just two hours. Frank and Boogie were downstairs plotting on when to turn on their six-person Avenger alliance less than 30 minutes after they left the HOH room. I get why people think they can't trust Janelle but Boogie is playing much more personally and he can't wait to stab these people in the back. And he's a better talker than Janelle.

I'm really hoping Dan is planning on turning the target back to Frank. If Janelle leaves I won't be as interested in watching, except to see the dummies (Danielle, Shane, Britney) wish they never would've trusted Boogie.

I agree saw ST last nite some and she is a fool if she does not get Frank out ;)

Just for the record: According to Danielle's resume of February 2012 (she was supposedly applying for a nursing job at another facility)

"As a Licensed Practical Nurse with almost 1 year work experience in rehabilitation, nursing home, and hospital settings, I feel

that I am well positioned to join your team and make a positive contribution. I am equally comfortable working independently as

well as collaboratively as part of a team. I am equally adept at maintaining excellent relationships with patients, family members,

and doctors. My qualifications include the following:

Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Alabama"

Danielle worked at a chain jewelry store and says that she is a "diamond expert." LOL Aren't we all.

That last line is pretty funny :D

Danielle/Insanielle is the dumbest, emotional, insecure HG to ever play. I hope Dan bitch-slaps her into reality. Coaches can't even win unless they have each other but Brittney and Boogie can't see that. They are screwing themseleves, Shane and Danielle are too. Dan splash some cold water on these idiots and move this along!

Thought so...she's just an LPN, but she thinks she's much more. LPN's can get their training at a vocational-technical school where I'm from, in less than two years. I have two sisters-in-law who are LPN's and they're both absolute morons who believe they're comparable to doctors. Neither of them could ever in a million years be smart enough to further training to become an RN. Danielle's career will likely topoff at the LPN stage too. She's probably too busy thinking, "How did my face look while giving that enema and emptying that bedpan? Was I pretty? Was it sexy? Does everyone envy me?"

I hear you. In my vast experience (it's a joke, folks), LPN's perform much of the hands-on floor work (except for what is handed-off and it is a lot, usually, because of unbelievable workload; to the CNA) while the RN spends way more time than she would like doing paperwork and being responsible for the whole shebang. Certification varies from state-to-state and so do rules for providing treatment and medication. It is true that LPN's are: more often than not, vocational school grads.

I can only hope Danielle is a target. She annoys me to no end.

oh yeah she is a big target! No playing safe for her and when boogie hoh he is coming after her and shane! They are playing stupid to trust boogie after you backstabbed him twice! He is a snake waiting to strike!

She was really buying into Boogie's sales pitch last night on After Dark. If she were smart she would have said she would take Wil off and put up Janelle next to Frank and let Boogie pitch the votes then and do her dirty work.

Even if she takes off Frank and puts up Janelle, no way is Janelle going home, because Alison will bring Janelle right back in, so it will be a wasted move and put the bullseye on herself.

I feel kinda bad for her actually. She still thinks she can think of Dan as her coach and has complete loyalty to him but now that he is in the game, he's brainwashing her to make decisions that benefit him rather than both of them. He has now talked her out of several moves that would be much better for her, including putting Boogie and Frank on the block and backdooring Janelle. Dan is definitely playing to win this game I just hate seeing someone so loyal be led to slaughter. It's ironic that Boogie seems to be the veteran playing the cleanest game this season.

oh yeah she is a big target! No playing safe for her and when boogie hoh he is coming after her and shane! They are playing stupid to trust boogie after you backstabbed him twice! He is a snake waiting to strike!

I hope you're right but I have to think that if she follows through with Boogie's plan, he will keep her around because he knows he can manipulate her. He'll go after Shane and the stronger players.

I am not firmly ensconsced on the Dan Fan Choo Choo but it makes me wonder that people wonder at Dan's game technique. Dan is there to win 500 thousand dollars. He is not there to win friends and influence people. If he can drive over Danielle and then slam into reverse and back over Danielle on his way to another win - after she has supposedly seen how talented he is at manipulation - then who am I to diss him for doing exactly what I would do in the same situation?

In my humble opinion, they are all stupid for not getting rid of Dan when they had the opportunity. Silly them.

Last night - Danielle and Shane were in the HOH bed talking and they believe they're America's favorite BB couple - along the lines with Jeff and Jordan. Can they spell

D E L U S I O N A L?

Ugh, where do they get these people? Danielle was trying to talk Shane into kissing her and pestering him about when it was going to happen. Shane kept putting her off by saying it'll happen when the time is right. Can't this girl take a hint? If he wanted to kiss you....HE WOULD KISS YOU! Someone needs to buy Daniele the book "He's Just Not That Into You" for her to read in the jury house.

In my opinion Jordan has so much more maturity then Danielle. Jordan kept the relationship with Jeff as a good friendship in their first season. Even in their second season you didn't see either of them doing PDA's. When you are secure in yourself you don't need that affirmation.

I am embarrassed for Danielle. Last night she was looking in the mirror and turning and looking to see if her but looked ok in the jeans she had on. Turning and spinning and looking at her body. I don't understand. Normal people look in the mirror in the morning getting ready for their day and that is usually enough until you brush your teeth at night for bed.

I hope you're right but I have to think that if she follows through with Boogie's plan, he will keep her around because he knows he can manipulate her. He'll go after Shane and the stronger players.

Nope because she lied to him twice! She is going down!

I feel kinda bad for her actually. She still thinks she can think of Dan as her coach and has complete loyalty to him but now that he is in the game, he's brainwashing her to make decisions that benefit him rather than both of them. He has now talked her out of several moves that would be much better for her, including putting Boogie and Frank on the block and backdooring Janelle. Dan is definitely playing to win this game I just hate seeing someone so loyal be led to slaughter. It's ironic that Boogie seems to be the veteran playing the cleanest game this season.

Boogie is!!! Danielle...pls backdoor Janelle..do not listen to Dan! I pity her too for her low self-esteem and desperate measures with Shane...do not chase men!! That is so ewwww!!

Everytime Danielle goes out in public after this show, she'll be looking at all expectantly like they actually know who she is. She may confront people who don't recognize her. "Don't you know who I am?..."liololololololol

Everytime Danielle goes out in public after this show, she'll be looking at all expectantly like they actually know who she is. She may confront people who don't recognize her. "Don't you know who I am?..."liololololololol

True. :D

Danielle's mother wrote her a nice letter. I wonder if one of the townspeople told her how much Danielle revealed about her father's drinking, his abuse, and some weird story about her mother's nudity. Some family, friend, community member has to have the feeds.

Danielle's mother wrote her a nice letter. I wonder if one of the townspeople told her how much Danielle revealed about her father's drinking, his abuse, and some weird story about her mother's nudity. Some family, friend, community member has to have the feeds.

What??? Where did u find out about this? DONT MAKE ME FEEL SORRY FOR HER!

This girl is so delusional! She thinks she is the bomb when it comes to comps because she won 2hoh comps! And 1the there were no coaches! She thinks Janelle is threaten by her...she needs to go back to the bb playbook and check janelle's stats! Just saying!