Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

Not happy about this.

Whiney, insecure HOH, on a power trip ...

Oh yeah, this will be grand fun lol ..

Watch her cry even harder next week when people no longer need to kiss her butt.

Danielle already has her target in mind. That is one blond diva named Janelle. Either she will come at her straight ahead or through a backdoor. I recommend the backdoor where Janelle is concerned.

She is discussing with Dan putting up Janelle, although I just get the feeling because of what Dan said earlier Frank might go up anyways. That or somehow it'll get flipped to protect Janelle because of producer influence.

Dan is saying maybe bring in Frank and Boogie into their group.

It might turn out interesting yet.

I'm glad Daniele won but I can't believe Dan fucked up by playing the game the same way he has been accusing Danielle of playing... emotionally.

He actually gets giddy like a schoolgirl and tells Booger in the DR hallway that he just saved his boy Frank??? RU FREAKING SERIOUS? :bash:

Now Booger and Frank are doubting Dan and Danielle for lying to them about Frank being safe this past week.

Personally, I didn't want the twist...and if they went ahead with it anyway (and we all knew they would), I definitely didn't want no eviction at all this week.

Frank or Joe should have been gone.

coaches caught a break that this one won hoh

dan will easily manipulate her to do what is best for his game :animated_bouncy:

omgosh this girl won't shut up about how did she look during the competition over and over for hours.. Yes you looked like crap during the comp everyone did!! This will be a looooong week.

After Danielle won, showers she put on no eye makeup or anything and looked soooo much better with out all that caked on makeup on her face. And her eyes were twice as big as I've ever seen them. Better her than Ian, who I like, but is still a Boogie robot. Boogie and Frank were inside as comp wore on and giggling together about how if Ian won this would be THEIR win. Really?

Danielle already has her target in mind. That is one blond diva named Janelle. Either she will come at her straight ahead or through a backdoor. I recommend the backdoor where Janelle is concerned.

I would be very surprised--with the way Janelle was stroking her ego!

Both Shane and Dan want Boogie and Frank. Who else would she listen too? It will only change if those two change their mind (.If Allison really wants tokeep FranK)--- Whatever they say she will do.

I'd be fine with Boogie and Frank up. Too bad we lost the awesome blindside--I doubt it will happen again.

I think first former winners, Boogie and Dan need to go. Then, as you so wisely put it, backdoor Janelle (who wants to get rid of all the 'disloyal' newbies.....this is restart, Janelle...

i thought so too but brit, shane and dan is talking her out of it! That would have been interesting! They were pushing for wil and frank with frank leaving! Get this they want to form an alliance and brit said they need people that can win comps! :lol:

I would be very surprised--with the way Janelle was stroking her ego!

Both Shane and Dan want Boogie and Frank. Who else would she listen too? It will only change if those two change their mind (.If Allison really wants tokeep FranK)--- Whatever they say she will do.

I'd be fine with Boogie and Frank up. Too bad we lost the awesome blindside--I doubt it will happen again.

according to wil, joe was going home! He was going to vote out joe! Wow!

I was very impressed with the way Danielle hung in there.

It will be interesting to see who goes on the block since Danielle will have Dan in one ear and the DR in the other telling her what to do..

By process of elimination, I think Danielle will be loyal and keep her word, so I think Shane, Brittany, Ian and Ashley will be safe. She can't stand Janelle, but it would be a total waste to put Janelle up because she will either win POV with or without Alison's help or there will be a pandora power or something which Janelle also will win or be awarded to keep her in the game.

I would venture to guess Joe, Wil, Jenn and maybe Boogie as her choices.

Should be a pretty boring week with her as HOH I think. Boogie & Frank would be my guess for nominees.

I don't know if I can stand another week of her and Shane in the HOH with Britney probably there all the time too again.

i agree! Brit thinking she is a mastermind! Ugg! Shane and danielle/will be ok without brit! Let her sink! Tired of her being a double agent!

I give her props for hanging on last night but then, she pulled one of the most ungrateful moves (IMO)---- after Brit jumped down first at Danielle's request, giving her the HOH and the whole house was concerned about where everyone was going to sleep because they are short on beds and people have to double & triple up, Danielle REFUSES to allow Brit (or anyone else) sleep in the HOH bed with her! WHO does that? Didn't she practically live in the HOH last week?

I just mean .. the way he talks about women, and the way he dresses, and everything.. he just comes off as one of those guys who "straight" but you know, kinda .. not straight. He does have an obsession with wearing pink and styling his hair..

I don't get today's metro-sexual guys. As a woman I don't want a guy whose prettier than me, and more high maintenance than me lol I've known a few different guys in school who were into lots of girls, but somehow .. never really into them. Years later they came out .. and I was the only one not that surprised.

That's sort of how he seems to me. /shrug

Though I don't blame him for wanting to stay clear of Dani, girl is coo coo.

Agree. Shane needs to just come on out of the closet.

I give her props for hanging on last night but then, she pulled one of the most ungrateful moves (IMO)---- after Brit jumped down first at Danielle's request, giving her the HOH and the whole house was concerned about where everyone was going to sleep because they are short on beds and people have to double & triple up, Danielle REFUSES to allow Brit (or anyone else) sleep in the HOH bed with her! WHO does that? Didn't she practically live in the HOH last week?

I could have sworn I heard Danielle tell Britney she was welcome to sleep up in HOH with her last night. But there was so much yaking last night I could be wrong.

I think she did reluctantly cave in on the sleeping thing=== once Janielle said she would sleep in HOH (lol) but it was obvious she did not want anyone sleeping in there and Brit seemed pretty miffed & surprised (not that it's important, I just thought it was really RUDE)

I think she did reluctantly cave in on the sleeping thing=== once Janielle said she would sleep in HOH (lol) but it was obvious she did not want anyone sleeping in there and Brit seemed pretty miffed & surprised (not that it's important, I just thought it was really RUDE)

I suspect that Danielle had high hopes of sharing it with a certain male houseguest. Hell, it's her HOH, let her do with it as she pleases. It would drive me insane having Britney and/or Janelle around 24/7. No way.