Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Is anyone else as sick of Danielle as I am???? Duckface "Oh I look horrible today" (please throw compliments at me) Duckface "It is so hard to be HoH & Veto holder" (please throw sympathy at me) Duckface "Do you think Shane likes me?" (please tell me what I want to hear) Duckface Duckface Duckface... even the other HG's are noticing all of the duckfacing...

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else as sick of Danielle as I am???? Duckface "Oh I look horrible today" (please throw compliments at me) Duckface "It is so hard to be HoH & Veto holder" (please throw sympathy at me) Duckface "Do you think Shane likes me?" (please tell me what I want to hear) Duckface Duckface Duckface... even the other HG's are noticing all of the duckfacing...

Danielle makes it very easy for us to make fun of her!

She just had to ask Shane twice to get into bed with her. How pathetic!

I agree... currently she is laying on Shanes chest & he does not have his arm around her or anything... it is a one-sided cuddle...

ewww on her with Shane! Men hate needy women.....I hate her constant whispering...ff thru her on BBAD...feel like she is Stuart Smiley on SNL." am I good enough"? " am I pretty enough"? validate me... :giljotiini: ..

HAHAHAHAHA! Danielle was supposedly supposed to be on the Bachelor.. this girl is beyond desperate... I am sure ANY relationship she gets into she absolutely smothers the heck out of them....

OMG Danielle just said that both she and Ashley were supposed to be on "The Bachelor".

and Shane was a finalist for the Bachelorette.

What is wrong with these media ho's ?

What can I say? I have hated Janelle's game play this season and I think she brought it upon herself. Yes, Danielle can be self-absorbed but at the same time... Janelle knew she was insecure and kept making snide comments towards her in front of her face because she never thought Danielle would win anything. Sorry but not upset at Janelle going. Karma is a b!tch.

It's not about Janelle as much as it is about Frank and Boogie--the disgusting mysoginistic pig duo--at least for me! And I'm so against Danielle at this point ugh!!!! I'm stating to wonder if she is worse than Gnatalie--only because everyone in TV land hated Gnat--only the feed followers know Danielle is so horrible. She is getting a hero's edit!! I wonder if they are going to edit her to look even better this week and give Janelle a terrible one--it would make sense--so the viewers won't be angry.

OMG Danielle just said that both she and Ashley were supposed to be on "The Bachelor".

and Shane was a finalist for the Bachelorette.

What is wrong with these media ho's ?

That's funny. I don't know about Danielle and Ashley but Shane seems like a good candidate for the Bachelorette being such a chivalrous boy scout like many of those guys.

BTW, has anyone seen Danielle on the feeds today? How does she look? Are HGs staring at her? Is Jani mad at her? lololololololol

Janie is mad at her but a conversation between Will, Jenn and Ashley they are proud of Danielle for putting up Janelle.

Danielle just told Janelle that she's never said a bad word about her. Lying b!tch.

Not one person in the house will tell Janelle the truth. She's very alone while thinking these deceitful ppl are her trustworthy friends because they look her in the eye and blatantly lie again and again.

And Janelle says she doesn't say a bad word about anyone either. That makes her a lying bitch also.

Did anyone see the comerical where she is in the DR hollering u are done! Its over, u are done! Uggg! Her ego has gotten major big! Cant wait for it to deflate!

I hate that she is a BB player. Her neediness just drains me. I thought Rachel was bad but omg she gives me a headache and sucks the life out of me. Can you imagine being her friend outside of the house. I would move away from her!

She said something like she has more friends in the house than at home!

Bring Kara back and whoever wins HOH next ( not Britney), I wish Danielle and Britney are nominated. Both will be spilling their past weeks scheming and putting blames to each other and hopefully Dan will be backdoored soon. We will see how this delusional Danielle play her game.

Danielle just told Frank that she knew some people in the house better than some of her friends. How sad is that???? Her friends probably bailed after the 45632566455th time she asked them how she looked.

Here it is about the friend thing!

Danielle just told Frank that she knew some people in the house better than some of her friends. How sad is that???? Her friends probably bailed after the 45632566455th time she asked them how she looked.

Here it is about the friend thing!

She talks as much crap as the others do and they all like to hear themselves talk.

I think I saw Shane dive into the water, land on top of her and passionately throw a kiss on her face. She may be delusional, but his sorry ass is feeding her delusions quite well.

Ugh I hate this girl. Janelle was sooo nice to her after the POV ceremony and the way Danielle is relaying it to Dan is total BS. She's making it sound like Janelle was bitchy, lol. Seriously, she has a right to be but she wasn't. Danielle is sooo fake. She kept telling Janelle she's always liked her, blahblahblah. And they talk about Janelle being a liar lol. I can't wait til this girl is out. I hope it's pre-jury so she can see all the crap Boogie's said about how much he hates her.