*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember they had some cute blonde girl who was 18 way back in season 2 or 3.

Can't remember her name though, she didn't last long in the game.

Have they changed the rules since then?

There was a group house guest discussion early in the season and they were all saying that their contract said you must be 21. And all were wondering how Gnat got on (discussing this in front of Gnat) and Jessie piped up with his contract said you must be 18. And no one, followed up the convo. What the heck is wrong with these people. And on opening nite CBS TV, at introductions, Gnat said she was 18 and Kevin said something to the effect - no way. But, nothing further has been discussed.

I can't wait for the houes to flip! I will kill myself if Natalie doesn't get evicted soon! I'm so tired of listening to her yap yap yap all the time. Not to mention the scheming and lying that she and Jessie do. Remove Natalie and Jessie will be a NOTHING in the house. He obviously needs a woman to do his thinking and speaking for him. I think his mama has his b@$$ in a jar at home. Just sayin'.

i still cant read if she is good in comps arent

i have been picking her for weeks to win just based on how strong she look in first comp

similar to me picking ollie in predictions last season and he never won once lol

i know michelle is stongest girl there, but for some strange reason i thought natalie would be up there with her

Of course you thought that, understandable, everyone thought she was tough with all her bragging!

She was picked as an athlete and that also gave the impression she was strong.

She walks like a tough guy, but she is obviously all talk.

If she goes next week I'll be very happy.

I hope Chlamlydia wins HOH just so we can see Ivette Jr get the boot.

love the referral of Ivette Jr, lol soooo damn true. I hate the way natalie wears the same clothes, never even runs a brush through that hair, AND I hate the way she is constantly wrapped up in those damn blankets, even trying to shoot pool with those blankets wrapped around. She irks me to no end.

She is worse than Ivette, and that is saying something.

Wow I have to disagree. Maybe the years have made you forget what a vile. piece of {expletive} she was. Natalie's is bad..really bad..but no one will ever be like Ivette or no group like the Friendship...they will always be #1 in BB Hate of Fame. Well IMO anyway

Another week of have-not for her would be fun. This time she wouldn't have the slop pass. She really has some kind of issue with water. Has she ever been in the pool? Not that anyone would want her smelly ass in there but I don't think I have ever seen her do anything other than put her feet in the hottub.

She is one nasty little dirtball. She seems to be pretty proud of herself that she hasn't showered, she kept announcing last night, that and she is on her period. Good combo there, I'm sure she smells lovely.

Oh and what was the deal with the stupid pretend fight? Did anyone buy it? She is a waste, I think I may want her out before Jessie.

Archived