*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know how she thinks being such a bitch to the other HGs is going to help her get to the end. Every time she opens her mouth she adds more red paint to that huge target on her back. IMO It would take a miracle for her to win this game. (Jesse too for that matter)

Her mother must not have taught her anything about table manners either. Last night, after her shower, she came outside with a plate of rice and a chicken breast. She'd pick up the entire chicken breast with her fork and gnaw on it. She apparantly doesn't know that a knife (even a plastic one) is a useful utensil for cutting meat. When she chews, it looks like it's a really big chore to complete. Not to mention, chewing with her mouth open. She's just all-around gross.

Pretty sure Gnat's the one who's been in the cupboards chewing through their food packages and leaving droppings.

Nasty was in the shower for about an hour last night...took her that long and all the hot water in the house to scrub the stench off herself!

She's good to go for another week now...:rolleyes:

:shocking: I am shocked as to how nasty this heffa is. Did anyone catch her digging in her crotch last night while eating? They need to call a house meeting for her nasty ass and a bar of soap. How can a woman be that nasty and have a man at home and another one chasing after her in the house? Who in the hell is willing to sleep with her. Don't get me wrong she is a cute girl (if you like girls that happen to look like 12 year old tomboys) but if she smells like a skunk, does it really matter?

Way back, Chima told Natalie that white people are filthy. What would she have to say now that the person she is so close to is the one who never showers and never cleans anything in the house.

Wait, I didn't know this was ever said, but you know what would be happening if there were a white person in there that said that about a black person??? Talk about reverse discrimination!!! I think she should be called out over that crap...

Wait, I didn't know this was ever said, but you know what would be happening if there were a white person in there that said that about a black person??? Talk about reverse discrimination!!! I think she should be called out over that crap...

Shatalie was the only one who heard her and she hasn't said a word.

Shatalie was the only one who heard her and she hasn't said a word.

OK But apparently the feed watchers heard it... I think she should understand that in this day and age NO kind of discrimination is accectable...

OK But apparently the feed watchers heard it... I think she should understand that in this day and age NO kind of discrimination is accectable...

I think she has probably made more racist comments than anyone else. But the funny thing is, she made this comment to Natalie in week one and it turns out that all the white people in the house have cleaned, done dishes and SHOWERED DAILY except for Chima's good friend Nasty.

I can't say I have ever seen Chima cleaning either to tell you the truth, although I did hear her say last night that she was becoming a house wife...

I know Jeff was talking about he cleaned the fridge and found some cabbage that was some molded it looked like spider webs... GROSS... Chima cihpped in and said that was prolly mine...

I have never met a 24 yr old woman who eats like a pig, doesn't shower, doesn't change her clothes and acts like spoiled 3 yr old. Her dad must be so damn proud of her!!!!!!!!

Don't forget she doesn't know how to use feminine hygiene products either... I mean I can't use one, but I still know how to use it, I just can't cause of allergies...

:shocking: I am shocked as to how nasty this heffa is. Did anyone catch her digging in her crotch last night while eating? They need to call a house meeting for her nasty ass and a bar of soap. How can a woman be that nasty and have a man at home and another one chasing after her in the house? Who in the hell is willing to sleep with her. Don't get me wrong she is a cute girl (if you like girls that happen to look like 12 year old tomboys) but if she smells like a skunk, does it really matter?

The funny part about her crotch picking when I saw it... it was after she had showered!

I'm thinking critters have moved in down there.... :sneaky:

The way she doesn't wash or change clothes, I'm sure she has a double yeast infection. Hoping the other female HG's, wash the toilet seat before they sit down.

They were talking last night about one of the messages to them was about peeing on the toilet seat... I was saying to myself then, if I were in that house I would wash that thing every time, and put tissue on the seat LOL...

Her mother must not have taught her anything about table manners either. Last night, after her shower, she came outside with a plate of rice and a chicken breast. She'd pick up the entire chicken breast with her fork and gnaw on it. She apparantly doesn't know that a knife (even a plastic one) is a useful utensil for cutting meat. When she chews, it looks like it's a really big chore to complete. Not to mention, chewing with her mouth open. She's just all-around gross.

OMG! I saw that on the afterdark last night. I was going to comment on how when she chews, it looks like a cow chewing cudd! She is so disgusting!

And how did she get to take a hot shower? Are their Have NOt restrictions lifted now?

Archived