*Natalie*

CeCiMom

I understand exactly how you feel. Her gameplay is despicable. She just starts lies for the sake of starting lies, they don't even affect her game in any way whatsoever.

Can't wait till the b!tch is gone. She probably smells like sh!t too.

Jessie seems like the type to complain about someone smelling. You know she has to smell.

I crack up each time they show her talking about how someone else is playing the game as if on Scrappy can do it right. :rolleyes4:

I would love to see her Chima get into a fight. Of course I would have to mute it because it would be a game of who can yell crap the loudest.

I just wish Jessie would tell her "Sit Scrappy sit. Good dog". Just once!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO.

Ok, I just read that Jordan just offered to teach Nasty-Ass Natalie how to put a tampon in while they were talking about swimming...

Can anyone confirm this, cause LOL! :animated_rotfl:

OK This is just plain stupid, even if she was 18... I don't understand how she couldn't know this...

Natalie is telling everyone she is going to be the ONE vote that is voting to keep Ronnie. She said again I will be the ONE vote.

The little sweet angel is lying. She knows that Chima and Jessie are voting to keep Ronnie too.

Hmmmm. Apparently, Natalie is now "done" with Jessie for continuing to speak to Lydia. Let's see if this lasts longer than the 3-seconds Lydia lasted with her vow.

Crazy!

The world thanks you for FINALLY washing your NASTY behind, you will find out soon enough what we thought of your lack of hygine. For ANYONE to go without a shower when there was water available is disgusting but none more gross than when it's a woman

Guess it goes along with the personality grimey

Her mother must not have taught her anything about table manners either. Last night, after her shower, she came outside with a plate of rice and a chicken breast. She'd pick up the entire chicken breast with her fork and gnaw on it. She apparantly doesn't know that a knife (even a plastic one) is a useful utensil for cutting meat. When she chews, it looks like it's a really big chore to complete. Not to mention, chewing with her mouth open. She's just all-around gross.

Archived