*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh yeah.....she would have to do more with the strawberries and pineapples than just eating them to get rid of her foul smell.

I bet Jessie thinks Nasty wears open crotch panties when in reality, her funkiness has just eaten right thru the cotton lining. :laugh4:

That is so disgusting.. but funny lol

OK I have to say that I think Nat is worse that Ivette ever was in the house... At least Ivette showered... I know Ivette too, so maybe it clouds my judgement...

Ivette was just annoying. Natalie is on a whole other level past annoying that borders on being a smelly hobo living in the streets that doesn't just ask for change, but follows you around telling you how you should spend all your money.

Ivette Coredero might well be Natalie's idol, come to think of it. I have to say, though, that Ivette; IMO, was brick wall obnoxious - much more so than Natalie. Natalie comes across to me as a wannabe tough girl.

Nat is a legitimate tough girl. That's why she acts like she does.

IMO, Ivette was batsh*t crazy and would punch someone in the face without a care to the size difference or if she would get beaten to a pulp afterwards. Natalie, I think, is a little more concerned with "self preservation". If the time comes and Natialie and Jessie are on the block together, we may see a completely different Natalie.

Hey Smass, whacha talkin' 'bout? I don't get the fruit referrence either. Tho I do think it's funny, I just don't know why, lol lol.

LOL I was referencing something Jordan said a few nights ago about strawberries and pineapples making a girl smell great LOL

she was the one who said this and wondered if it was really true

Thanks Marty for explaining!

OK I have to say that I think Nat is worse that Ivette ever was in the house... At least Ivette showered... I know Ivette too, so maybe it clouds my judgement...

Yana, Evilette pissed on the astro turf so in my book she's still Queen of Nasty, but Natalie is a definite close second.

LOL Yeah I remember Ginger... That's gross and I know it is... I swear to you I never thought I would like Ivette while she was in the house, and now even Beau doesn't talk to her anymore, but Beau and her were never really close he only agreed to go on the show with her, cause she couldn't find anyone else... Beau is now very good friends with Janelle and company...

P.S. Where ya been??? I have been missing you and certian others that aren't posting this season...

LOL Yeah I remember Ginger... That's gross and I know it is... I swear to you I never thought I would like Ivette while she was in the house, and now even Beau doesn't talk to her anymore, but Beau and her were never really close he only agreed to go on the show with her, cause she couldn't find anyone else... Beau is now very good friends with Janelle and company...

P.S. Where ya been??? I have been missing you and certian others that aren't posting this season...

I could picture that, Beau will go where he thinks he will get more attention and that would be with Janelle.

Evilette was a lost soul. She put all her eggs in one basket (Maggie) and wasn't ready for the downfall. Natalie is following the same path with Jessie.

Natalie and Ronnie need to get together and make ugly little stinky nasty-assed hood-rat babies.

They could sell them to carnival side-shows.

They already did, it's name is Lydia. :animated_shocking:

I just want to smash Natalies ugly ass face!!!

I understand exactly how you feel. Her gameplay is despicable. She just starts lies for the sake of starting lies, they don't even affect her game in any way whatsoever.

Can't wait till the b!tch is gone. She probably smells like sh!t too.

Archived