*Natalie*

CeCiMom

I couldn't tell if he was or wasn't wildcat. And when it was over he went back outside and it went to FOTH before we could hear what he said to the others. Then he & Jeff came inside together but the cameras did not follow them. So frustrating. Another board also said he wasn't buying it as well. Hope you guys are right!

I thought they reeked of desperation. Russell is smart enough to see that. And Russell knows that Michele confided in him about her phd. Why would she do that if she didn't trust him (somewhat) and want his trust in return? And Russell knows firsthand how Jesse and Shatalie don't hesitate to lie if it benefits them. He didn't seem to like that part of their gameplay.

(I keep editing to add afterthoughts. :) )

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems like Jess/Nat have told Russell that they will vote out Ronnie? If they did, I'll bet Natalie will vote Lydia and blame the vote on Michelle.

Oh of course she will. No doubt.

Michelle's not using the veto...............Russ doesn't have a vote..............so, how does lying to Russ about Michelle change the votes for Ronnie?

I mean, I get blaming the vote for Ronnie on her later but I thought the whole idea was to GET her vote now?

Russ has a one track mind where Ronnie is concerned this week............. he said to J & N when they were feeding him the Michelle lie........."how does this affect Ronnie going home" :rolleyes: that is ALL he's caring about right now

something that has been on my mind all day, Nat said she dropped out of HOH comp when she did cause she could handle anything but the water. She said in kitchen when bitching about not using garbage bag cover "I don't do water!" Yet early this am she and Jess were talking in GR about things they love to do and she mentioned Buena Park WILD WATER PARK (its next to Knotts Berry Farm) and she loves the place and goes often!! For someone who doesn't do water ... did anyone else pick up on this? This girl has and excuse for everything!

Also why were they back in GR befor BB woke the HG? That to me is a bigger violation of have/have not than a itty bitty bite off a chip!

What is the all the drama about cold showers anyway as they have a shower ouside by the pool right and cold water does not matter in the hot Cally sunshine ;)

Take it late in the pm with her bathing suit go on into the real shower and sponge the kitty ,big deal :animated_rotfl:

Well, I just rewatched Natalie's interview with Diane and she states that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but her ex, Jason, and her were trying to reconcile about three weeks before she left for Big Brother. She said they were together for two years and broke up 8 months ago, and were now hanging back together, working on things, but no title. She said because of this, a showmance wouldn't be an issue.

LOL... In the beginning she probably didn't want the othr HG's to think they were a 'couple' ... and have 'that' be a reason to vote

one of them OUT.

giggle ... psst hey, it's working out GREAT Nat - no one suspects that you 2 are working together to get further :animated_rotfl:

I was just checking out picture forum....

Jedi posted this one...of the Klingon!!

200983pm074038feed1.jpg

:animated_rotfl:

I always knew she was another species...just knew it!

link to pic here

Archived