*Natalie*

CeCiMom

Restrictions are lifted according to the way they were talking last night.

Nat is just plain Nasty!! Nasty Nat!!!! GO HOME ALREADY!!!

I wonder what these people think after they get home and watch the show, wonder what their thoughts are on their own behavior....Ughhhhh!!!!!!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't stand her, she has to run her mouth about everything. She can't stay out of a private conversation and thinks she's rough, tough buff n stuff.

She is so full of herself and thinks she's running the house. I can't wait to see her and Jessie on the block together. She'll turn on him in a heartbeat.

She is vile in every sense of the word. The most repulsive HG ever!

Restrictions are lifted according to the way they were talking last night.

Nat is just plain Nasty!! Nasty Nat!!!! GO HOME ALREADY!!!

I wonder what these people think after they get home and watch the show, wonder what their thoughts are on their own behavior....Ughhhhh!!!!!!

Thanks Snuggs! Oh and isn't it funny how BB has had two Nasty Nat's? But Nasty for different reasons!! :animated_rotfl:

Thanks Snuggs! Oh and isn't it funny how BB has had two Nasty Nat's? But Nasty for different reasons!! :animated_rotfl:

I didn't watch BB9 as closely as the summer seasons, but from what I saw BB9 Natalie didn't really rub me the wrong way. Yeah her self-righteous attitude was annoying, but her gameplay wasn't as repulsive as Natalie's.

BB5 Natalie didn't really bother me either.

Oh that is so true!

I can't wait to see her on the block, if havae ato listen to her one more time I may have to get sick.

Hey my biggest joy would be to see Natalie go gonzo on everyone. I would love to see her nominated along with Jessie.

What a good week that would be.

Especially if they were both on slop/HN...and Nat's slop pass was good only for one week...now that would be priceless.

When Janelle had her's it was good for the rest of the time she was in the house... I don't remember hearing that Nat's would only be for one week, can someone confirm that that was told to her???

I didn't watch BB9 as closely as the summer seasons, but from what I saw BB9 Natalie didn't really rub me the wrong way. Yeah her self-righteous attitude was annoying, but her gameplay wasn't as repulsive as Natalie's.

BB5 Natalie didn't really bother me either.

BB9 Nat didn't really bother me either, except for her lack of self esteem and whiney voice. She was called "Nasty" because of the things she'd do for Matty.

Last night the HG's found mice droppings in one of the kitchen cabinets. I'm pretty sure it was Natalie going the bathroom there.LMAO

When Janelle had her's it was good for the rest of the time she was in the house... I don't remember hearing that Nat's would only be for one week, can someone confirm that that was told to her???

Wasn't that for Allstars? Maybe it was different if it was. I'm pretty sure I heard her tell Jesse that it was only for 1 week and could not be transferred, or else should would have given it to him.

Last night the HG's found mice droppings in one of the kitchen cabinets. I'm pretty sure it was Natalie going the bathroom there.LMAO

Mice droppings? Really? Disgusting. Somebody call the exterminator, Im pretty sure they're all nesting in Natalie's hair.

I was reading the updates and read that Jessie was telling Chima that she shouldn't have told the DR that Natalie smelled bad from not taking a shower. With him being so over the top body aware, you would think someone smelly and dirty would be repulsive to him. Can you imagine having to live in the house with that smelly skank?

I hope the next challenge is in the water and Natalie freaks out and says on live TV that she is on her period and is wearing pads and can't play.

Archived