*Natalie*

CeCiMom

Figuring Ronnie out this week is a done deal, and hopefully Jessie next (being 1st jury member)

Natalie will do all she can to be evicted and so will Lydia...so either or can have a week alone with pinhead! If Lydia goes first, then she will curl in a ball, suck her thumb and hold on to her blankey! I don't dare type what I think Lydia would do if Nat goes to jury after Jesse.....(hide all sharp objects BB!)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It gets downright chilly in socal but two blankets seemed way overkill to me and perhaps represent more than chill.

I lived in LA for almost 8 yrs, I never had that many blankets wrapped around me,lol, that is ridiculous, I agree about it being something more than being cold, she is weird and I cannot stand her!!!!

really she has not bathed for quite awhile!

I hope to hell she is at least eating pineapples and strawberries!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sweet Jordan.

She is on her period and no showers.. How can a person do that.. she is so gross.

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is on her period and no showers.. How can a person do that.. she is so gross.

That is just so wrong on so many levels. I bet she smells like a dead animal.

Don't these girls know there is a pill where you don't get your period? Sorry guys, it's a girl thing.

ok...I need an explanation of the relevance of Nasty needing to eat "pineapples and strawberries" while on her period and not taking showers... :confused:

really she has not bathed for quite awhile!

I hope to hell she is at least eating pineapples and strawberries!

Hey Smass, whacha talkin' 'bout? I don't get the fruit referrence either. Tho I do think it's funny, I just don't know why, lol lol.

Eating pineapples and strawberries are supposed to make you smell pretty down there. :blush:

ahhh...got it!

I've heard that eating broccoli, asparagus, brussel sprouts, garlic, etc. type food's make a man's (hmmm...how to put this delicately) love juices taste bitter...so I guess it stands to reason that sweet fruits could make a woman's hoohaa smell "pretty"...

I just can't imagine the truck loads of strawberries and pineapples that Nasty would have to eat in order to make a difference.

She's just rank! :no:

Archived