*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her lies are going to catch up with her eventually. She should've learned from Ronnie's demise. Does she not realize that people talk and are going to catch on that she and Jessie are spreading lies? I am just waiting for an argument between her and Chima and then Chima telling everybody that she's really 24.

I would be careful if I were she...

Its a good possiblity Chac, if the coupe isn't used this week, and Jess/Nat win both HOH & POV......

This is my worse fear.

I just pray that Jesse or Natalie do not win HOH or POV, then sit back and watch Jeff the Wizard (how the hell did they come up with that?) put them both up without even a minute for the others to think about who to vote for.

You can tell she is really enjoying lying to the HGs and she is definitely taking it too far now. And yea, i agree - it'll catch up with her eventually. I've heard other HGs tell her ( i think it was Chima) that there is no need to lie when not necessary when she suggested saying something was Michele's fault. And even Jesse knows better, he wanted to tell the truth to Russell but she convinced him not to, so he hid out in his room the whole time.

as much as i hate the thought of jesse and nat surviving the coup,if they do, it was just good game play and jeff and jordon were stupid enough to fall for it. i cant fault bb for that as it is the way of the game . but if ronnie's buddies use the bots,cheat and bb doesnt catch it(especially with all of us knowing and even supplying the evidence of) thats something that would make me quit watching.

more times than not my pick gets evicted mid season.this is the nature of the game and i came very close to stop watching when bb used americas player to save ed when he was for sure a gonner but this for ronnie to aquire the coup would require an even larger level of cheating and it ceases to be a game and becomes just shooting fish in a barrel. jmho

as much as i hate the thought of jesse and nat surviving the coup,if they do, it was just good game play and jeff and jordon were stupid enough to fall for it.

I don't think Jessie and Natalie are going to escape being put up next week. What do you think Jeff and Jordan fell for? (not for any bull that Jessie and Natalie fed them that is for sure)

It would be interesting to see how the house would vote if Jeff is able to use the power and put Jessie and Natalie up next week. The power would be used right before the vote so no one would have the chance to talk with anyone else. Their vote would be their true reaction without the crazy week of going back and forth with he said, she said and tons of lies.

It would be interesting to see how the house would vote if Jeff is able to use the power and put Jessie and Natalie up next week. The power would be used right before the vote so no one would have the chance to talk with anyone else. Their vote would be their true reaction without the crazy week of going back and forth with he said, she said and tons of lies.

This is what I am hoping for, to see how people will vote with no time to scheme. I think the dumbasses would send Natalie home, but I'm hoping it will be Jesse. I want to see how Natalie functions without her head up Jesses ass.

Well finally I am back online. Boy that was a cluster you kow what last night and I had no internet to follow up to see if anything else happened. I hate Natalie, and I am really afraid that both Jeff and Jordan are really naieve, I do not thnk Jeff has it in him to realize that both Jessie and Nat have got to be broken up and gotton out of there. He is a gorgeous guy and I really love him, but so far he has not shown me much, and both him and Jordan talk stuff but if they do not use the power (as I am sure Jeff is gonna win it) then it may be too late, hell, I almost would use it this time around just to make sure that one of them goes, Ronnie could be delt with later.

I was disgusted wtih Natalie last night, but I was happy that Michelle stood her ground with the bitsh,lol

well I have had no internet or tv for a week, with my move, they cut my internet off 2 days early and I just got back on, so I have heard nothing and I am happy to hear what you all are sayin about Jeff and Jordan wanting Jess and that B Natalie out, I am prayin for it,lol

#1 Jeff has said repeatedly that Jess & Nat need to be broken up and #2 as far as Jeff & Jordan "being naive", Jordan has already questioned if even this "fight" was staged, so I think they are pretty wise about Nat & Jesse (& Russell & Lydia)........they just keep it to themselves.

I don't understand why no one realizes the meaning to Gnat taking every opportunity she gets to defend Ronnie.

It made me sick hearing her defend him during last nights fight a dozen times.

She even suggested whoever wins the power take Ronnie off and put Russel up.

Come on, houseguests.... figure it out!

#1 Jeff has said repeatedly that Jess & Nat need to be broken up and #2 as far as Jeff & Jordan "being naive", Jordan has already questioned if even this "fight" was staged, so I think they are pretty wise about Nat & Jesse (& Russell & Lydia)........they just keep it to themselves.

I am not dissing these two at all, I have not had internet or tv for a week and so I really do not know what has been said, I have not even seen a show since last thurs, I just sooo want Jeff and Jordan to get rid of one of them. I am sure that Jeff is gonna get the power, I voted for him today.

This is what I am hoping for, to see how people will vote with no time to scheme. I think the dumbasses would send Natalie home, but I'm hoping it will be Jesse. I want to see how Natalie functions without her head up Jesses ass.

If he is able to put them up, whomever is HOH doesnot get to vote, so pray it is Chima...then you got

Jeff - Jessie

Jordan - Jessie

Russ -Nat

Michelle - Jessie

Kevin - Jessie (hope he wants Lydia to break from him)

Lydia - Nat

In the event of a tie..and Chima is HOH I think she would vote out Jessie over Nat....girlpower!

there are other scenerios of course, but you get the picture....

I just sooo want Jeff and Jordan to get rid of one of them

I don't think you have to worry fatcat :) Jeff & Jordan seem to be on the same page about that.........of course, Nat & Jesse are NOW trying to befriend them but I doubt they'll be buying anything they're selling

I hope you got to see last night's fight .......most interesting thing to happen all week!

I don't think you have to worry fatcat :) Jeff & Jordan seem to be on the same page about that.........of course, Nat & Jesse are NOW trying to befriend them but I doubt they'll be buying anything they're selling

I hope you got to see last night's fight .......most interesting thing to happen all week!

yeah, well that is another one of my scary thoughts, I saw how Natalie was looking for her openings last night to stir the pot and to befriend the 2 of them, they are the only ones who managed to rwally stay out of the fray, Jeff is one funny guy,lol

Curious...how is it that Gnat is getting away with telling everyone she is 18? The casting application clearly states "Contestants must be 21"...

Even Danielle from BB8 said she was almost 21 and that's the reason BB made the decision to let her enter the house...she was close to it...and if memory serves me correctly...a few people attempted to call her out on this.

Really wondering what is going through the minds of these HGs...

Archived