*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best week would be Jessie and Natalie on the block all week while being a have-not. That would be fun to watch. But it might be better for someone like Chima to win next week, put whoever on the block and then Jeff stands up at eviction day, pulls those two off and puts up Natalie and Jessie.

The best week would be Jessie and Natalie on the block all week while being a have-not. That would be fun to watch. But it might be better for someone like Chima to win next week, put whoever on the block and then Jeff stands up at eviction day, pulls those two off and puts up Natalie and Jessie.

stray ,

that would be fun to watch,but the second part is the way to do it....

Jeff should throw HOH,and without telling Jordon why,tell her to throw it also, just say trust me...

The added bonus is that they can play in HOH comp,after the eviction,if either were HOH this next week they couldn't

stray ,

that would be fun to watch,but the second part is the way to do it....

Jeff should throw HOH,and without telling Jordon why,tell her to throw it also, just say trust me...

The added bonus is that they can play in HOH comp,after the eviction,if either were HOH this next week they couldn't

Yeah, I know, I said it would be better just not as much fun. I'd like to see them fall apart and go for each others throats. Laura didn't trash Jordan when they were on the block together and I don't think Casey trashed Jordan either. But you know those two would would get nasty. :death:

From LFU

"natalie left the green room because she said she was hearing voices.. a man's voice (seems really scared) .. she said s___ I cannot stay in there.. and leaves to go outside. {she really seems to be going nuts}

natalie went to dr then back into green room with jesse and woke him up .. said she is not there; says she is not here all the time... then FoTH"

And here we ALL thought lydia would be the one to go CRAZY in the BB house!!! guess we got that one wrong! :animated_rotfl:

something that has been on my mind all day, Nat said she dropped out of HOH comp when she did cause she could handle anything but the water. She said in kitchen when bitching about not using garbage bag cover "I don't do water!" Yet early this am she and Jess were talking in GR about things they love to do and she mentioned Buena Park WILD WATER PARK (its next to Knotts Berry Farm) and she loves the place and goes often!! For someone who doesn't do water ... did anyone else pick up on this? This girl has and excuse for everything!

Also why were they back in GR befor BB woke the HG? That to me is a bigger violation of have/have not than a itty bitty bite off a chip!

It'll be nice when she gets the boot and someone points out to her she did absolutely NOTHING in the game or house.

Going to the jury house with zero wins sounds about right for a loser like her.

She really is just Jesse's scrotum.

I'm just waiting to hear Jesse say one day "My balls are itchy..."

Then he reaches over and scratches Gnat's chin. :rolleyes:

Can you remember any other season where hg's almost constantly made up total lies on others to cause problems?

Jesse, Shat and Ronnie are starting to feel powerful again with their pending lie they're about to tell Russell. Ronnie just said if he gets the coup, he's removing himself and Lydia and putting up Jeff and Jordan.

Here it comes, 4 pm, Jesse just asked Russell to come in so they could talk. Jesse and Shat are telling Russ that Michele approached them last night with the plan to keep Ronnie. LOL. I don't think Russell is buying a word of it.

I hope the other hg realize how Jessie & Natalie are isolating themselves.

I finally figured out why I dislike her so much. She has no sense of humor. She can't take any joke directed towards her & is like a lead

balloon whenever anyone makes a comment.

I hope the other hg realize how Jessie & Natalie are isolating themselves.

I'm thinking the other HGs are enoying the fact that they are staying away :D

add "tattle tale" did Nat's attributes.........no wonder they all believe she's 18

I don't think Russell is buying a word of it.

I couldn't tell if he was or wasn't wildcat. And when it was over he went back outside and it went to FOTH before we could hear what he said to the others. Then he & Jeff came inside together but the cameras did not follow them. So frustrating. Another board also said he wasn't buying it as well. Hope you guys are right!

When Russell, Nat & Jessse were discussing strategy a few minutes ago in the HOH room, Russell suggested to them that they try to bond more with Jordan, Jeff ,& Michelle. So, Jesse & Nat are now outside wth the rest of the hg's. -Wonder how long this will last. :animated_scratchchin:

Archived