*Natalie*

CeCiMom

lol she is a pit bull

i still think she threw that comp but only sunday shows will tell me

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was absolutely ridiculous last night.. She can't sleep with a gay man because it will make her man mad??? Wonder if her being up Jessie's ass makes him mad?

I thought this was hilarious. She can't sleep next to Kevin the gay man, but 10 minutes later she can go lay on a bed with Jessie and play footsie. Wait on him and fetch him whatever he wants. Let him rub her shoulder out. Get jealous of Chlamydia. I think sleeping next to Kevin is the least of her problems when she gets home.

I thought this was hilarious. She can't sleep next to Kevin the gay man, but 10 minutes later she can go lay on a bed with Jessie and play footsie. Wait on him and fetch him whatever he wants. Let him rub her shoulder out. Get jealous of Chlamydia. I think sleeping next to Kevin is the least of her problems when she gets home.

Even funnier NAT said she could lay between Kevin and Jessie in the middle but she cannot be beside Kevin on the outside bed location. :animated_rotfl:

i hate her too she is an idiot :shocking: it would be really good for russell to put her up i would love to see her and jesse up against each other it would be so good to me - i would do the happy dance :party_smilie:

Even funnier NAT said she could lay between Kevin and Jessie in the middle but she cannot be beside Kevin on the outside bed location. :animated_rotfl:

Yeah and she keeps saying "its not worth jepardizing my relationship at home with".

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

Her boyfriend would MUCH rather see her in bed with 2 guys.

All us guys just LOVE to see our girlfriends in that situation.

She's such a friggin idiot and so full of sh!t I really hope she gets called out on something soon.

Natalie's the only reason why I want Lydia to stay in the house for now.

You just know it would only be a matter of time before their situation boils over and I wanna see that.

How far the mighty have fallen....Nat and Jess had no problem when the others were on have nots the past 3 weeks....Yet they act as if they are too priveleged to have to do it.

She's so worried about her relationship at home..... but she's acting like her relationship is with Jessie. How you gonna DEMAND he NOT speak to Lydia

He's not your man but he might be when Your Man at Home questions your behavior, unless she runs that one too

OMG I can't stand her!!! freakin pissant :mad1:

She's so worried about her relationship at home..... but she's acting like her relationship is with Jessie. How you gonna DEMAND he NOT speak to Lydia

He's not your man but he might be when Your Man at Home questions your behavior, unless she runs that one too

OMG I can't stand her!!! freakin pissant :mad1:

LOL...tell us how you really feel!! I gotta agree with you tho'...can't tell you how many times I referred to her as a Piss ant

"Michelle and Nat taking a shower Michelle is throwing hot water to Nat since that is the only way she will take a shower."

I copied and pasted that from another site...Isn't that what they call cheating?

getting water thrown at you is way different than actually taking a shower with hot water..you should try it...i have lol

i mean heck, would she be cheating if she washed dishes in hot water too?? shes washing her hands at the same time LOL

Rule is cold showers. Nothing said about washing hands or dishwashing in cold water. But, I only bring it up because Gnat is a little lying cheat. So is Jesse. They both cheat at chess.

Archived