* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell will be the one to bring down Jessie. He just knows that he can't right now, but he will.. (maybe I'm delusional, but I have huge hopes for Russell... and the way he pronounces his L's are hella hott!!)

Okay, I can't make this the love muscle thread though..

Lydia, talking about cutting people and bringing up dead siblings... wow, that's pretty sick. I remember someone on a previous season bringing up a dead dad, amanda's dad.. I think it was Chelsia eh? She was one twisted, sick little girl too. I know that comparison has already been made though... good observation to whomever made it. Shouldn't BB be stepping in though and getting this girl some counselling? If you're hearing her plotting to cut someone...inflicted violence, wounds, pain, bloodshed, then holy frick, call her to the diary room and get her talking to a counsellor. She's one giant cry for help.

Can you say, "Single White Female"??? She could play that role and not even have to act.

Can't figure out how she passed the psychological exam. They do give one don't they?

I guess if they ask you on the exam if you're nuts and you answer no, then you're okay.

LOL I think TPTB use the pysch exams to find the loonies not so they can eliminate them as potential houseguests, but so they can actually put the looniest of the loony into the house! So by their standards, Lydia passed the pysch test with flying colors. :rolleyes4:

Her wording for this was "I'm ready to cut a bitch" and then she covers her mic with her hands, muffling her next words and then says something about the Ikea knife.

Neither Kevin or Bonnie seemed to be fazed by this at all.

Wow.. glad I missed that. What kind of person would even think like that. I believe in shaking people up in the game.. but don't use tragedies from their real life to do so.

That was a scene from an earlier BB. I forget which one of the wicked witch's made one of the HG cry over a family member. I remember part of it now, it was someone's dad who hung themselves and I think it was that gay guy who said it.

Someone help me out, because most of the past annoying hg just become a blur to me.

That was a scene from an earlier BB. I forget which one of the wicked witch's made one of the HG cry over a family member. I remember part of it now, it was someone's dad who hung themselves and I think it was that gay guy who said it.

Someone help me out, because most of the past annoying hg just become a blur to me.

Chelsia and Josh did that to Amanda.

you know what really pissed me off with Lydia, when she told Casey to not be mad that he is going home and its just a game, did this bitch forget the downward spiral she took when her ass was nominated week 1... watch her be mad when her ass goes up next week hopefully, I want someone to say so bad "dont be mad Lydia, it's just a game.." Natalie is a slight pain in my butt but I kinda want her to win now because for sure Lydia is going up, Lydia has all this mouth when she thinks she is all safe tucked under Jessie's nutsack, and all that screaming she did at Casey was because she got caught running her mouth, if she said nothing suspect she would've just let Casey and Ronnie have words, always inserting her 2 cents when not needed, ugh I wanted to like her but as this post proves its been difficult.

Can't figure out how she passed the psychological exam. They do give one don't they?

I guess if they ask you on the exam if you're nuts and you answer no, then you're okay.

I was just thinking about this. 3 or 4 "normal" people~~3, 4 or 5 truly twisted people~~the rest must be easily influenced = BB season.

Natalie is a slight pain in my butt but I kinda want her to win now because for sure Lydia is going up

Jessie would talk her out of putting Lydia up, just like he persuaded everyone into keeping Ronnie. He needs both of them to do his dirty work.

Cant wait until Nat runs and tell Kevin everything Lydia said last night!!! Jesse doesnt want Lydia or Natalie to put each other up because with those 2, the numbers are still in his favor and they will not vote against him.. Smart. Jesse knows he has a huge target, but if he keeps his alliance strong and the numbers are still high, he can still go further in the game.. Lydia hasnt realize that because she keeps throwing her close allies under the bus.

you know what really pissed me off with Lydia, when she told Casey to not be mad that he is going home and its just a game, did this bitch forget the downward spiral she took when her ass was nominated week 1... watch her be mad when her ass goes up next week hopefully, I want someone to say so bad "dont be mad Lydia, it's just a game.." Natalie is a slight pain in my butt but I kinda want her to win now because for sure Lydia is going up, Lydia has all this mouth when she thinks she is all safe tucked under Jessie's nutsack, and all that screaming she did at Casey was because she got caught running her mouth, if she said nothing suspect she would've just let Casey and Ronnie have words, always inserting her 2 cents when not needed, ugh I wanted to like her but as this post proves its been difficult.

that's right Casey should turn right around and tell her "At least I haven't been running around crying and hysterical like you did"

Not to mention he hasn't been giving out handjobs to stay either!

Jessie Natalie and Lydia are all sound asleep in the HOH room. Lydia and Natalie acting like BFF now. I think Natalie will put up Jeff and someone. (if the cliques are disbanded)

Chima said last night that she would put up Jeff because he was coming after her. (I am sure Ronnie told her that) Why do these people believe what others tell them?

Jessie Natalie and Lydia are all sound asleep in the HOH room. Lydia and Natalie acting like BFF now. I think Natalie will put up Jeff and someone. (if the cliques are disbanded)

Chima said last night that she would put up Jeff because he was coming after her. (I am sure Ronnie told her that) Why do these people believe what others tell them?

I am NOT surpised about Lydia and Natalie at all. For all their talk they are afraid of each other and Jessie.

They both think they are much tougher than they are!

It will be super sweet when they get out of the house and Lydia realizes that she was just being used by Jessie. I'm not sure that Jessie will have too many women wanting him after his "stint"with the scary one on BB. Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that they aren't showing the Jessie/Lydia triangle on tv?

They don't show much of anything on the shows. Have to wonder how people who watch only the show get any idea of who the HGs are. The show focuses on the comps and there is probably less that 15 minutes in each show that is on them interacting with each other.

Archived