* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't exactly a big surprise. We knew they were doing something under the tent.

No matter how you spin it, Jessie is always out for Jessie. The rest of the HG's be damned. ;)

If Lydia doesn't realize that by now she never will.

:eek::fear::shutup:

Marty, you are one sick sicko!! Do you really hate us that much? First the belly button, now this?!?!!? Omg, Mods... come and ban her please!! Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!!!!

I need to go rock myself in the corner now. If I cover my ears and sing "la la la" to myself the bad images might go away.

:crybaby:

I hope I don't sound too stupid, but what is the dynamic between Lydia and Natalie? Do they hate each other? I'm watching the live feeds but I guess not often enough to figure it out. Also, Natalie and Jessie really like each other, correct? But because Natalie has a bf they aren't hooking up?

Please don't yell at me for not being able to figure it out. :bangin:

I hope I don't sound too stupid, but what is the dynamic between Lydia and Natalie? Do they hate each other? I'm watching the live feeds but I guess not often enough to figure it out. Also, Natalie and Jessie really like each other, correct? But because Natalie has a bf they aren't hooking up?

Please don't yell at me for not being able to figure it out. :bangin:

No one would yell Wheeliegirl...Lydia and Natalie are jealous of each other because of Jesse. Jesse and Natalie are an alliance ... They trust no one but each other.. Jesse probably might want more buy Natalie says their more like bff's or brother/sister...Jesse is currently getting handy satisfactions from Lydia....

Half the time most of us cant figure them out either.....so jump in again anytime :)

It sounded like just before they called LD that Natalie, Ronnie and Jessie are scheming against Lydia. Sigh.............where do they find these girls. I don't know if I should feel sorry for Lydia, or not, but she sure is stupid if she doesn't see what's right in front of her face. Thanks for cluing me in.

Lydia and Kevin are talking about the sex she is having with Jessie. She said his balls are huge. He asked about how the digital thing is going and she said it was good but she can't go full force.

So she said she is making a lot of juice come out with Jessie. She told Jessie she has been using her left hand but you should see what I can do with my right.

Lydia is still talking about the touching they do with each other.

Lydia said they do all this stuff but she and Jessie have not kissed.

I could have gone my whole life without knowing that. PUKE

She's going to "corner" him to get him to kiss her (I guess that's supposed to turn him on to her more than lyin in bed j*rking him off has) :animated_rotfl:

lmao

I'd hardly call sucking on Jessie's tit playing.... but whatever the hell that is, it sure is horrible!

:scared:

:eek:

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

As I watch the feeds and see Jessie's 2 ass sniffers tagging along behind him, I can FEEL the tension between them. Neither one of them wants the other to be alone with Jessie. It's like a ticking time bomb, with no visible clock to see exactly when its going to explode.

so jessie banged that last night

:o

Archived