* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has lost all of the lil respect I had for Lydia left. She sold out the only person who probably would have had her back throughout the whole game. I hope somebody snitches on her and tell's Kevin.

Shatalie is itching to but jesse and chimapet keep telling her not to.

WOW I don't never liked kevin but now I feel a bit bad for him. He thought he could trust at least one person!

Even though Jessie and Bonnie screwed up the game, Gnat and Lyd are still my least favs-evil witches!

well obviously he can't...She just TOTALY threw him under the bus now!!!

I don't get why she started and alliance with jeff/jordon/kevin/and herself then tells jessie crap about kevin.

Then to top it off she is actually talking game and crap about kevin to her ARCH enemy the hoodrat GNAT... This girl isn't pulling a full train!

Her infatuation with jessie DOOMED this alliance from the start!

WOW...........she really is psycho :cookoo:

she repeats the things she says and tells people someone else said them...........after watching her do this a few times, I'm starting to think she believes what she's saying is coming out of someone else's mouth! :eek:

WOW...........she really is psycho :cookoo:

she repeats the things she says and tells people someone else said them...........after watching her do this a few times, I'm starting to think she believes what she's saying is coming out of someone else's mouth! :eek:

Wow I agree .Did ya hear her talking about cutting NAT :animated_shocking: with a knife .

Guuess BB really has a reason for those plastic ones :animated_rotfl:

Did you hear her comment about making Michelle cry? Kevin said he wanted to make Michelle cry and Chlamydia suggested using the death of Michelle's brother to make her cry. What piece of crap she is.

Wow.. glad I missed that. What kind of person would even think like that. I believe in shaking people up in the game.. but don't use tragedies from their real life to do so.

Did you hear her comment about making Michelle cry? Kevin said he wanted to make Michelle cry and Chlamydia suggested using the death of Michelle's brother to make her cry. What piece of crap she is.

She is something!!! I just wish people stop protecting her and let it all out!

Lydias' obsession of jessie,pretty much at this point will prevent any real change of power in the house...

She is a direct information pipeline to jessie about anything that happens in her sphere around the house.

Forget the jeff/jordon/kevin/lydia alliance, hell her best friend in the house kevin, has been thrown under the bus by her to jessie, little lone jordon and jeff being able to trust her!!!!

And Gnat wants jessie to not talk to her,hell she is the double naught SPY for jessie and his lemmings!

WHY do they all keep telling her things???????????? They (esp. Kevin) KNOW how she feels about Jesse and that she would do anything for his attention.............WHY are they all so dumb about telling her things??????????

WHY do they all keep telling her things???????????? They (esp. Kevin) KNOW how she feels about Jesse and that she would do anything for his attention.............WHY are they all so dumb about telling her things??????????

Doesn't it drive you insane that they keep doing it? She would throw her grandma under the bus for a little kiss from the pinhead jerk. Why can't they just STFU around her or at least feed her false information such as they are gunning for Bonnie because he is the biggest rat in the house.

I have heard that Jordon and Jeff are not playing the game and trying to make alliances. It seems to me everyone but Jordon and Jeff have an allegiance to Jessie. Makes me sick. They can't trust anyone not to run tell Jessie. (or tell someone that will go tell Jessie)

Who made Jessie the God of BB11? grrrr

Who made Jessie the God of BB11?

I think BB did with the way they brought him in...........of course, I agree that with any other group (normal people like J & J & C) they wouldn't have been so eager to buy into it..........a bunch of sheep, looking for someone to herd them

Okay they know who jessie is ,right....

Then they have to KNOW he got BOOTED the 4th week of the show last year...

It's not like he was some kind of BB know ALL guru/mastermind or something last year!

If jessie had not gone back in the house for BB11, been GIVEN first HOH,and had the advantage in numbers in this damn clique thing,I don't think the entire house would have gravitated to him like they did.

Had they not had the clique twist jessie would not have the house on his side like he does..everyone saw the advantage of the numbers and ran to him, and the jocks like moths to FLAME!

This IMO is how the producers set him UP to dominate this game, especially from the beginning!

Archived