Keesha - Week 6

CeCiMom

honestly.... she doesn't bother me as much as she used to now that she is away from the catty clique. I did roll my eyes at her last night up in HOH when she had that mirror in her hand and picking and putting makeup on her face. I really don't care for all the make up and the botox she does and things like she has a special person that does her eyebrows. She is way too into vanity. She seems to have more heart then a few of the others just wished she wasn't so obsessed with her looks.

.... wondering if ILoveDanielle will ever pick a male HG as a favorite. Maybe BB11? :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only hg that dislike keesha is april

and Ollie because April would kill him if she thought he liked her.LOL

Yes Ollie to but we all know how to win over his heart. Too bad Keesha isn't a skank or she would offer up her boobs for a honking.

honk honk

Too bad Keesha isn't a skank or she would offer up her boobs for a honking.

Beg to differ...Keesha is the biggest SKank on there. She kicked Angie out because she wanted to be close to Memphis and she couldnt because Angie was close to Memphis....Elimnate the competition, I am glad that she is going after Manchelle for that same reason...

I was thinking if Memphis and Dan throw the HOH comp to Keesha like they talked about I can picture Michelle and Renny in Keesha's ear 24/7 telling her to put up Memphis and Dan. I can picture Michelle non-stop harping on Keesha with her lies and stories she makes up.

The only reprieve may be that Keesha believes 100% that she is the most liked and will win against anyone. :animated_scratchchin:

FINALLY Keesha is seeing through Memphis. Better late than never...... I don't know what he said to her but she knows something. Fantastic Keesha. Get him out and fast.

Yeah, through this week, Keesha has really moved up on my list. She's really playing the game.

Now, Renny has her back no matter what, without any other hidden deals. Is Keesha the same, or is she playing Renny is any way?

Listening to her and Renny talking in the HOH, seems like Keesha has figured out something about Memphis, but how and what

Probably figured out he "talks" to Michelle or she's snowing Renny. Skreesha is one of those hgs that agrees with everything the speaker in the room is saying.

She's now talking about Michelle to Memphis.

Honestly, I think she's got the hots for Memphis and will throw over Renny for him.

Listening to her and Renny talking in the HOH, seems like Keesha has figured out something about Memphis, but how and what

Probably that no matter what she does he ain't gonna hook up with her.

If Dan and Memphis throw the HoH to Keesha, I hope she puts them up. That may actually wipe those smug grins off their faces.

folks been saying that for weeks

lol

She's one of those ppl that should be seen and not heard. I honestly don't think she's a bad person...she seems like a sweet girl, but she just talks ALL the time! Then tonight when she was trying to tell Memphis that she was worried Renny might put her up as well...give me a break! She knows darn well Renny wouldn't! It's like a supermodel saying, "ugh, I'm so fat and ugly"... when they know full well that they're not, but say it to gain sympathy and take the focus off the person who is genuinely concerned to put the attention on themself. She drives me crazy!

i think renny would have

I think Renny would and will put her up when the time comes, that is if she(renny) last a cpl weeks longer,lol Skreesha is hell on the ears, if she could just shut it, i would not be so down on her,lol

Beg to differ...Keesha is the biggest SKank on there. She kicked Angie out because she wanted to be close to Memphis and she couldnt because Angie was close to Memphis....Elimnate the competition, I am glad that she is going after Manchelle for that same reason...

And how does this make her a bigger skank than April who crawls into bed after a couple of days with a guy she just met?

Nah, not buying it. April sleeps with this dude without protection that she had just met. That's the skank in my books.

-Kyo

Archived