Keesha - Week 6

CeCiMom

evidently her face can take globs of makeup without being sensitive.

Yes, she is especially generous with the blush. She wears that 80's blush look, where you suck your cheekbones in and put dark blush on to give you the hollow look. She looks so much better without it.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, she is especially generous with the blush. She wears that 80's blush look, where you suck your cheekbones in and put dark blush on to give you the hollow look. She looks so much better without it.

Yeah, the 80s. The 1880s...AKA Miss Kitty in "Gunsmoke"!!! It was liquid rougue similar to nail polish!

When Keesha was on the block and she was playing for POV why did she not put all her onions in the POV box? She put half of them in the surprise box. At least Libra was smart enough to put all her onions in the POV box to win.

Nobody knew what the Mystery box was.. it could have been the Coup de ta whatver thing...

The fact that the power of the veto is known, and the mystery box was unknown, she should have gone for the veto regardless. But I guess she knew she was safe, so she wasn't worried.

It only matters that is was very stupid play on Keesha's part. She had now way of knowing that she was same for sure. Jessie thought he was safe.

just sayin.

Marty your right,when you assume in this game ,watch out!

April can only blame herself for going this week if she goes.

When Jessie was on the block,she had the power to control the POV because Jerry had it, and would anything she asked... She could have taken jessie off,and she would have controlled the numbers.

She knew something wasn't right within her allaince,but she gambled that they would be the sheep they had been up to that point, and do whatever she the HOH asked of them! Pretty much destoyed her april, ollie ,jessie,michelle secret allaince.

When Keesha was HOH she expected everyone to do what she wanted them to do that week. As soon as others got HOH Keesha thinks she's above everyone and better at the game and talks of going against the HOH. I think Keesha is the real fake as hell dumb ass two faced bitch. She wants to change things to the way she thinks they should go and she has never watched a full season of BB.

If Memphis takes her to the end it's only to knock her out in maybe 4th place. I can't see him taking her to the final 3 or 2. If she had a brain cell she would see Memphis is using her. I wish she would get back doored this week just to stick it up her @ss. That would be something to see and a big move in the game.

I do have to say that I don't dislike Keesha as much as I used to. She is so much better away from April and Libra. She is starting to play the game now.

I agree Marty. This afternoon on the feeds she's talking strategy with both Renny and Dan. Finally theres game play up in the HOH.

:pixiedust:

Well let's see - ignoring her biggest supporter (Renny) just as she gets HOH and gets all friggin' weird. She shoulda been in her ear from the get go. For another, playing a jealous girl game and now attaching herself at the hip to Dan and Memphis. Oh and she HAAAAAAATES April and wants her gone last week, but this week, she's her buddy again?

Keesha may be dumb as a rock, or smart as a fox. We shall see.... I think she has a good act going right now. This game is not about being friends, but using (so called) friends. Does anything think these people will really want to hang with each other after the show? Well April with Ollie for sure, but Ollie with April, thinking not so much. :animated_scratchchin:

I haven't a clue what was going on in Keesha's head when she evicted Angie. But, truth be told, Angie was a smoking do nothing lump in the back yard. Nice girl? Perhaps. But, what do they say about nice guys (girls) finishing last? I don't see that Angie tried to do anything for herself to get off the block. I think she wanted out. Just sayin'........

Archived