Keesha - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha is not playing the role of BFF to Renny very well now that she is hoh. Keesha should be right there...hanging out...sleeping there...being supportive etc, and be in on most of the hoh conversations and decisions. Even when she was up there with her...she was very aloof. Left to her own devices...Renny is :wacko:

I saw Michelle moving in and doing some of the BFF duties...while Keesha hangs out with the boys. Not a smart move on Keesha's part at all...Renny's watching her and she doesn't like it!

keesha really wanted that hoh

I think she's making a point not to suck up to the HoH like April did. Since her and Renny are friends, she has every right to be by Renny's side, but that could put her at a disadvantage later in the game. If the other HG's see her and Reeny as a strong duo, it could be bad. So maybe she's doing the right thing for the both of them.

Just when I'm about to root for Keesha she goes and acts jealous over April's designer clothes. Mind you, I can't stand April, but I felt kinda bad for her and the way BB set her up by putting all her stuff on the table to bring out the bitchiness of the house guests.

And how does someone manage to smack their lips and chew like a cow when eating relish? I don't know but she does it. I mean it's relish, their isn't any chewing involved. Gawd, can BB please mute her mic when she does that.

Maybe Keesha thinks Memphis likes to see a girl with a healthy appitite?

Renny wasn't thinking of Keesha when she was willing to put Dan up as a pawn.

Keesha is playing the game perfectly now.

Keesha is wise to keep a little distance between her and Renny this week.

Renny is a loose cannon and if Skreesha has been paying attention (though she has made some remarks about Renny) she would know this.

In fact, everyone knows how close they have been...geesh, I've seen Renny bend over and kiss Skreesha's head and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Bad game play at this point in time by Skreesha...she's a moron anyways.

best case scenario for me is Keesha evicted next week!!

That'd be a 1,2,3...Libra, April and Skreesha all in the jury house together!

They'll trash Manchelle..how she whined on and on about the Hawaii trip...then they'll trash Angie...eww she smokes...back to Manchelle and her hair...and so on and so on....

Archived