Keesha - Week 6

CeCiMom

ELLE- she does that a lot talks about how fat she is..She did tonight..In the same sentence one night she was saying how fat she is, then talked about the swimsuit competition how small she was. Then, she says to Renny, imagine me 10 lbs smaller, i'm already tiny so just think...WHA? you just said you were fat now your tiny...Which is it woman!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry honked the wrong pair if you ask me. If I'm going to be a pig on national TV it might as well be with the best body there and that belongs to Keesha

Ahh - ok that was close to be over the edge so I'll add I think Keesha is a really nice person too.

Honestly, I think she's got the hots for Memphis and will throw over Renny for him.

She does have the hots for Memphis...She will send Michelle home, but she is not going to send Memphis home...and if it comes down to Memphis and Renny, Renny is gone...She is playing Renny now because she needs Renny and knows Renny would do anything to save her...But she would never vote out Memphis unless the whole house was against him to save her own behind...

Keesha was gathering information from the the DUMB one.

She didn't agree to anything,although Ollie might be like Jerry, and if you talk/listen to him he thinks it's a firm deal,ala dan.

I would be extremely surprised if Ollie enters a true allaince with renny/Kkeesha!

Everyone has to play nice. You never know who is going to get HOH tomorrow

Hahahahahahahahah Marty, that's a good one, Ollie, winning HOH. :animated_rotfl:

I don't think Keesha would throw Renny under the bus or vote against her, maybe there isn't an actual alliance, but there is loyalty.

I don't think Keesha would throw Renny under the bus or vote against her, maybe there isn't an actual alliance, but there is loyalty.

Umm Keesha would throw Renny under the bus in a heart beat..Keesha is looking out for Keesha and Memphis....SHe is going to use Renny as long as she can...She said she trust Renny but committed herself with Memphis to final 2....But Memphis has promise other people final2. He is stringing her along....I remember one feed last week in a conversation with min and Dan, he called Keesha fake. That is why I like him,,he is playing the game and not with emotions.

Ok has Keesha ever done any housework or done any dishes or anything? Is she just totally worthless? I watch her every night eat what is cooked for her and never do the dishes or clean up.

Archived