Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

No see thinking about it...I don't think that was what I meant. This was last week's discussion and somebody mentioned that they think they were fine because they were with Dad and I may have very well misread or...hell made it up!! If I did then I will gladly discount this specific debate I am making right now. Otherwise I am just saying that others seem to think they are ok with dad so I think it's perfectly fair for us to think they may not be ok with JUST dad.

I don't really see what was wrong with what Ginger said there. It wasn't inflammatory and it wasn't attacking a member. I thought it was reasonable because in a way Ginger didn't even really say the father was bad but was just bringing it up

-Kyo

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote Denise: They are with their father.

Quote me:Yeah, that makes it allright for the kids. Of course, we have no idea what kind of man Mr. Libra is because we haven't been able to observe him. But, yes, I see your point about the post ILD.

Quote Denise:I'm speechless. I'm sorry I'm not baiting. I just am astounded by some of the things that people post. I certainly understand where you're coming from though, Ginger.

No, I don't think you're baiting, but I guess you are not understanding your own point (and no I am not baiting either)

You said we have no idea how Libra is at home so we shouldn't pass judgement. As far as I can see no one has passed judgement based on the way she is at home but how she is in the house. I for one have given you many reasons for the way I judge her and it is all what I see on feeds and tv.

But aren't you contradicting yourself....how can you say the children are ok at home when you can't judge Mr. Libra either...Have you seen him at home.

Yes, it's one big contradiction.

Quote Denise:

I haven't seen any defender of Libra say that they do know what she is like at home.

Yet, we all know Mr. Libra is father of the year! :shrugsshoulders:

I think Libra is wonderful mother because she scrubbed dead skin from Dan's feet. She deserves a reward for making sure Dan doesn't have crusty feet. She also wraps his fake injury everyday. I think she's the best player in the house and I hope she wins. :party_smilie:

See any resemblance in these 2 pics?

libra.jpg

libra_2.JPG

And before anyone starts with me...There is absolutely nothing racial about this post either inferred or intended...It's just a funny observation I had...

was that from jessie fight?

Testing, Testing.....I thought it was nice of her to fix Dan's feet too, but I don't think it has any thing to do with mothering capabalities.

By george, I think I got it!!! :figment:

Michelle and Jessie are discussing that if Jessie leaves Thursday, Michelle needs to work on getting Libra evicted. Why not go after April? She's the one to blame for Jessie's nomination and prevented Jerry from using it. Why go after Libra?

because he hates libra

But aren't you contradicting yourself....how can you say the children are ok at home when you can't judge Mr. Libra either...Have you seen him at home.

I understand my point. I don't think you understand my point or you're misconstruing it. I don't think it's a bad thing to leave children home with their fathers. I wasn't speaking specifically of Libra's husband. I was pointing out that several people are implying that Libra is a bad mother for leaving her children home with their father. Personally and in general, I don't see a problem with leaving children with their father, per se.

And, I wouldn't dare to judge anyone, especially when I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Even if I were a guest in the house, unless he abused the children mentally and/or physically and I personally witnessed it, it wouldn't be my place to make a judgment on what kind of father he is. The same with Libra. Just because she presents herself in the BB house a certain way or in a way that can be construed to be a certain way by onlookers, doesn't give anyone the right to judge what kind of mother, daughter, sister, wife, friend, etc. she is, in my opinion. In my opinion, no one has the right to judge anyone, because no one is perfect and no one has the perfect set of values. Everyone is different with different sets of values.

Somehow things keep going back to the kids are fine with their father.

My point is what kind of mother would rather be on a reality show then watching the wonders of their children as they do all their firsts. ?????? I have never once mentioned anything about the father. The only one I am trashing here is Libra for being a cold uncaring mother.

I would rather leave the father and her mother out of my comments.

Are the children in the Big Brother house? Is the husband? Can we move on to what we watch/read?

Has Libra been allowed to confront Dan about America's Player?

My newest grandson was born Saturday morning. My daughter-in-law has maternity leave until mid October then has to go back to her job as a teacher. She says it will be the hardest thing she ever had to do when it comes time to leave him for 8 hours a day. I'm trying to figure out a way to take a couple months off work so I can care for him at least for a while. I think most mother's hate to be away from their babies for any length of time and can't I imagine a mother being away for three months with no contact or knowledge of their day to day lives. To me, it would be the torture. And that's is just MY opinion.

because, Denise, much like miniature golf that comp took very little skill. A lot of it was based on luck. This is why little kids love miniature golf so much.

So while yes, Libra won the comp, it didn't exactly take any smarts OR physical skill to win it.

While and is this the reason why she always come second in the HOH question comps..Every HOH comp she came in second except for Aprils. Libra already said she doesnt do well with endurance comps... (Keesha won by default I really think she let Keesha have that one because Keesha wasnt a threat to her and she already had enough targets) and Jessie won by default (It was him, Ollie and Libra that had to break the tie question).. If we knew who came in second...I betcha Jerry probably won by default too...I told you this girl is smart..And as long as they forget about her coming in second in all those comps, she wont look as a threat in comps and she can use that to her advantage and take them all by surprise...

Are the children in the Big Brother house? Is the husband? Can we move on to what we watch/read?

Has Libra been allowed to confront Dan about America's Player?

Libra's in the house and Libra talks about her house, mother, husband and kids. And yes, I watch Libra when she is talking about this and I do hear what's she saying.

You can move on to any topic you'd like...I have no problem with what people discuss on this board.

And BTW I made one comment about the father and it wasn't anything bad and someone decided to blow it out of proportion. Of course when I brought up the fact of the huge contradiction in what is said then all of a sudden it's "let not talk about it."

For those who don't want things to get mentioned over and over, try not bringing it up over and over.

I have never said anything bad about the father/grandmother/children only about Libra. I am responding to what I read and watch on the feeds that reinforces what a shi++y mother Libra is. Libra said when she gets home she is going to spend a whole week in bed with her husband catching up on sex. She does not seem to have her priorities ever straight. She is a self absorbed bi+ch. JMO

IF THEY STEP INTO THE PUBLIC EYE AND GIVE OUT INFO IT'S FAIR GAME.

The same people wanting to strictly discuss Libra's gameplay but nothing of her PERSONAL life are the SAME people dissing other Reality people on BB and other reality shows. You're dissing your neighbor, dissing your sister, husband, dissing the people who make the news or the person dressed tackily at the last party you attended AND other posters here at other boards. You talk poorly about someone.

Drop the I'm a saint and never speak ill of anyone. Saints don't frequent reality boards or watch shows based on back stabbing.

And that's a REALITY CHECK!!!

I have only stated that which she has said in the house. To me she is a selfish parent (for more than one reason!). She is a lousy person for the things she has shown us in the house (the way she speaks to others, the way she speaks of others, and the way she handles herself). None of which is something I would be proud of.

Hopefully her time will be up soon so that we won't have to discuss her at length and defend our dislike of her.

I typed this prior to seeing wicked's above response.

So Libra says she will go home and stay in bed and have sex for a week. Libra discussed this on the feeds, so I guess it can be discussed.

Who's going to take care of the kids while they are having sex. Maybe she'll apply to "The Nanny" and then she could have someone watch her kids while she's locked up in the bedroom.

After that how about a stint on Amazing Race.....free travel.

Archived