Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

There have been opinions voiced about Jerry too. Some in his thread but if I remember correctly most were in this thread.

My thing is, there are nasty things being said about all the hgs, but Libra's thread is the only one with "defenders."

Season 8, it was constant "beating dead horses on this board" there were a few of us who could not state our opinions about Dick and Dani and all we ever got is "beat the dead horse sayings or icons." We didn't like it then and felt we were being censored....so what has changed? I'm not appreciating it now either. Is it allright to attempt to censor posters just because you favor a certain hgs...a bit hypocritical for me.

There were plenty of nasty things being said about Michelle the other night on this board by some....but I guess it was okay because it wasn't Libra.

I've had my say.

On topic...Libra is annoying to watch...and I think I might take Skreesh's voice and Michelle's baby talk over those stupid faces she makes any day. JMO

PS - Right about now who knows maybe Jerry's wife can't speak for herself. According to him she has had "mini-strokes" and if she has had more, it may have/will affect her speech.

Love the ducks!!!!!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No wonder Libra owes the IRS and is having "issues" with them..she's telling Keesha and Reeney that April's money is taxable and her trip to Hawaii isn't because its not cash....here's to seeing your tax evasion ass in Jail...

Yeah, I think the IRS taxes you on prizes that are worth over $1400.00 (somewhere around there). The trip to Hawaii is gonna be taxed. Be careful Libra....you might end up seeing Richard Hatch. ;)

:pixiedust:

You'd swear by the way some people respond back it's as if they are that person themselves, or know them personally in which case you should know what's going to be said when millions of people voice their opinions. I'm not sure whether to laugh or give out a doc's # to a few who take this wayyyyyy to serious. It is TV and this is a SHOW with ACTORS. It's not real folks, at least to a certain degree. I had one person send me a PM going off and cussing because I didn't like his lil lady Libra. SAD. Get a grip and enjoy when you take it to that level you need help.

Can I pm you to hypnotize you into loving Keesha? :-p

Nah I know it isn't real but this is part of the fun for me. Bashing a hamster...loving another hamster...BB IN THE HOUSE!

Love it...love it all

love the game, love this forum, love the feeds...love it

I'd like to have the following member banished to Libra's bedroom for this comment

My thing is, there are nasty things being said about all the hgs, but Libra's thread is the only one with "defenders."

I'll have you know I adore Keesha and K6 and I defend when we are around

PS...LOVE YA!! :-p

PPS...which ducks did you mean? Anaheim??? If so...then we are soulmates

BTW Ginger admitting you'll take Keesha over another is the first step to healing

-Kyo

I believe that those that defend a bad action are most likely guilty themselves of the action they defended.

Just and observation I have made in life. ;)

(Libra)

I was excited to get back to work today (no computer access at home) and read your opinions of Libra and the rest of the houseguests based on last night's show and what we think may possibly happen tomorrow but I guess that's not going to happen in this thread. Which sucks and is disappointing because instead most of you are still talking about her and her babies.

Something is seriously wrong here. So what if she leaves her babies home for Big Brother. So what if most of you would have never left your babies at home. So what if most of you may have once wanted to leave your babies home for whatever reasons and couldn't and are angry that Libra could.

What does this have to do with the game???

If one person thinks you're a jerk, they may be biased.

If a dozen people think you're a jerk, you may have issues.

If more than a thousand people think you're a jerk, you're a jerk.

Occam's Razor.

XAL, that was great, makes a lot of sense,lol

I think the thread usually is going along talking about Libra, and then when something is said that some of the Libra supporters do not like they swoop in and shred your comments, so then it goes back to defending what you said and we end up back on the "Libra left her kids" subject. I can tell ya I do not agree with her being on the show and having young kids at home, that is my opinion, I think it was yosimetie, or KYO that said they also got pm'd and told off, well that is when I say it has gone too far, I also got pm'd and told I was a bitch,lol I did not respond to the person who sent the PM, but I did report them, that is uncalled for and this is a board we all come to and we should be able to not take what is said about a certain guest personally. We all have our likes and dislikes about Libra and hey others too, There are several I have no use for, but it is always in the Libra thread that you have to defend yourself and your opinion.

I thought Libra taking away that trip was very telling, not only was it jealousy, but she wanted to get Michelle,lol The look on Libras face when she had the unitard was priceless, heck, the look on Memohis face at the thought of her wearing it was pricless, but you could almost see the wheels turning as to what she was gonna do next,lol and then Michelles rant cracked me up, she said everything we said about Libra in that diary room session, I was laughing that she would be such a whinny baby after bragging abut she is a boxer, yeah right.

it would have been fitting after she took vacation if april had bd her out

this bb 10 problem is you have timid players afraid to strike first

week 2 michelle passing up bd

and this pass week april after her gut feeling that part of group was working to save mempis

1:53 BBT Libra awake and so is Libra..Libra saying sometimes she wants to walk in DR and say she's done.....talking there are some "good people" inthis house....and Libra telling Keesha and reeney they are a couple of them...Keesha "ahhh...this is an experince of a lifetime"......Libra talking about missing her kids..Reeney "black babies are sooo cute" Keesha "they're mixed..and are usually cuter"{i guess to Keesha the white adds cuteness..oh brother}...Libra continues crying ...Reeney talking "you'll regret it the rest of your life" had she not come..

I just wanted to quoted this to say that I was right! I was the first to say this was once in a lifetime and she would regret if she didnt come...do I know these hg or do I.

:happybday::balloon:

:band::balloon2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!!

Libra didnt take the unitard out of jealousy and being spikeful.. That was the next logical choice...She was already getting the money, Jerry had the veto, and the next best gift was the vacation. When you go on game shows, the money is always taxable. I dont know about the trips. She would have been a FOOL! to not pick the trip...So stop Crying ya Big Baby....

Raising children is a once in a lifetime opportunity that she can never get back. Her choosing to be on a reality show rather then experience the joys of motherhood make her SUCK in my opinion.

She will never be able to get back all she is missing. But then if you don't care about your children I can see how it would be easy to make a reality show more important then your children.

I just can't imagine that a vacation is more important then getting news from home on how your children are doing.

How do you know that the letter would have even told her anything about the kids... they aren't supposed to know outside info... so it would have a generic kick ass and take names... we are rooting for you, blah blah type letter....

and frankly I would have taken the trip to piss Michelle off too.....

Will be fun when she realizes she will most definitely have to pay taxes on that trip though :animated_rotfl:

One page of disapproving posts is the same as 20+ pages of disapproving posts and personal attacks...lol too funny!!

If one person thinks you're a decent person, they may be bias.

If a dozen people think you're a decent person, you may have issues.

If more than a thousand people think you're a decent person, you're a decent person.

amazing how that works...

But then if you don't care about your children I can see how it would be easy to make a reality show more important then your children.

To assume someone doesn't care for their children because they go on a reality show, IMO, borders on libel. I'd stick to the facts and commenting on the game. Would hate for Morty's to get taken to court over the malicious posts of a few people.

--

I was happy Libra took the trip away from Michelle. When someone has the opportunity to take your prize, do not laugh at them. What an IDIOT!! Michelle could have pleaded and said, "That $10,000 could buy your family a trip to Hawaii. Make Jerry wear the unitard." She could have done anything, but instead of playing it smart, she laughed at Libra. Michelle deserved what she got. How is Libra jealous of Michelle? I think you're grasping at straws or reading far more into it than there actually is.

Happy Birthday, Libra!!

This is season 10 people... bashing a house guest is NOT new. Defending a house guest is NOT new. Both are allowed here.

However...

It is NOT acceptable to talk about each other: how lame you think their opinion is, how many different ways they say the same thing, baiting/flaming/cussing. It's a DISCUSSION board!!!

However...

Here's some options for those of you that aren't getting how it's done here.

1) Poke your eyeballs out... helps deter reading.

2) Spill some water on the keyboard... :animated_shocking: Well at least you only have the Library computer now... maybe the atmosphere will be calming.

3) Take out all the cable, satellite or wireless connections in the house. *shivers* Oh my... can't even go there. Now that's something to get my feathers in a cockle over.

OR

1) REALIZE ITS A GAME. They entered, we obsess.

2) REALIZE they all new what they were getting into before they entered the house.

3) Stop reading the threads that frustrate you.

4) Maybe re-think if this discussion board is for you. Morty set up the rules for this board... you follow them... we (mods) enforce them.

I haven't gone through and edited posts, given warning level increases or deleted posts. I EXPECT it to stop NOW... and everyone move onto discussing BB!!!

BB is why I joined, BB is my one true reality :wub: If it's difficult for me to wade through pages and pages of posts that basically say... I have right to say what I want to say... or you're "right" is like beating a dead horse comments, I'm positive you'all are too!!! It's not only BORING... some of you are boarder line baiting each other. Or spamming the site with repetitive icons, words, etc.

In other words please follow the rules and the intent of the site... discussing and/or debating our opinions about BB and the house guests. NOT debating opinions about opinions. GET IT???

if both libra and keesha go on block it would be interested as to who gets evicted

it would probably be libra by default

of two keesha is more dangerous of the two imho

she has stronger bond with hg and last few weeks its her not libra who has been controlling the game

I was thinking about that the other day too uvp.

Who do they want out most...

April = Keesha

Jerry = Libra

Renny = Libra

HOllie = Libra

Memphis = Libra

Dan = Libra

Michelle = Really not sure

i think ollie would go with april but you pretty much nail it down

Archived