Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

Libra is talking to April about her husband/kids. She was saying how her husband took care of her while she was pregnant by letting her sleep and cooking for her. April said, "Does he cook much?" Libra said, "I don't cook." Wonder what she does do?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Libra's first husband did all the cooking too.... :animated_scratchchin: I bet in-between husbands her mother did all the cooking and childcare for her daughter.

I don't see Libra flipping on this one. She knows that Jessie has been gunning for her since week 2. He's made no secret that for both Keesha's and April's (heck even his own) HoH he wanted to backdoor Libra.

I don't think Libra is stupid enough to keep the guy that wants her out most in the game. She'll only flip if she hears that Dan has flipped... and that's only happening if America votes that way.

I like the way Libra catches on to things. Her parania has gotten her in and out of trouble. Look how she got April and Ollie going at it. She was putting doubts in April's head about Ollie which if April was thinking clearly, she would have doubts too. Not once has he stuck up for her except for the bedroom..."I am still laughing at I will protect you". Was he saying that with a straight face. He makes me sick...I thought he had some game play...Oh I am sorry this is Libra topic.. See you in Ollie's topic for more bashing. :lol:

Kyo, I don't think they have a choice. They (Keesha and Libra) know Jesse and Michelle are dangerous to them. What kills me is how April and Ollie planned this mutiny to their alliance. It has to be the dirtiest plan in the history of BB. You're HOH, you have a threat, Memphis, but you also know that if you keep him and he puts you up, you're not going home because your alliance will save you. On the other hand, one of the people who put you up, Jesse, tells you to your face that two of the people you swore to back up in the game till final 3, are two of the people he's putting up. You don't tell your alliance this and you keep him in the game, is pretty low down. This is why April and Ollie are not going to get any further in this game. That's dirty man. I don't think that Libra would have done that to April. I wouldn't put it past Keesha to do, but Libra, no.

april is an idiot

if she wants to save jessie she shouldnt have put him up

she pissed off both jessie and michelle in the process

this week she is trying to play all sides and unlike keesha who got away it

april failed

april knew keesha and memphis were getting close

why not put up both?

Did anyone else hear Libra say this today when Keesha asked who is the first person you want to see when you leave the house? Her answer was my husband. Well I love my husband but I would have said, my babies. She also said, then her family and alone time to watch all of BB.

i heard it

lol

I'm glad to see that Libra is getting away from april & ollie. A showmance relationship can ruin the best alliances.

Me too Frances. They need to split up April and Ollie. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing Ollie go home next. I know that April will latch on to Libra for dear life. Even though Libra needs a goat, I don't know if I could trust her again if I were Libra.

This is not meant to bait anyone!! I have noticed in other seasons of Big Brother that women are held to a harsher standard than their men counterparts. For example, Natalie was called everything from a "poor girl with low self-esteem" to a straight up whore. Although a few people called Matt the same, there was far less hate.

Why are Libra and April's threads multiple pages of posts disapproving of their actions, yet barely 5 pages for Jerry and Ollie? Even if you take out the posts regarding game play, the posts criticizing/opinionating/judging their actions are more frequent (and more venomous) in the women's threads.

the posts criticizing/opinionating/judging their actions are more frequent (and more venomous) in the women's threads

kind of like the criticizing/opinionating/judging that some of the women do to each other on the show?

maybe just human nature.

Archived