Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Libra drew the unitard and then took a trip from Michelle.

Ha! ha! ha! ha Ha!! And Michelle is crying and willing to quit over that hahahahaha! :lol2::smilielol: Whoo! my stomach is hurting!!! Good one Michelle, Whoo! Good one!

Libra hasnt told any lies that I can see. She does have too much mouth, she gossips alots (does she know about the internet feeds) Glad she is safe this week. Why does Jessie keep lying on Libra. Last week it was the banner. Keesha is the one that is going to both sides.. How did Libra get caught up in that..She needs to just go and give Jessie a good cursing out and tell him he is not safe. she has had it with him and if he pushes her too far, she will make sure he will go home this week instead of Memphis. Keesha is already buzzing in her ear trying to save Memphis. This is perfect for Keesha, because the way Jessie is acting, she doesnt have to get her hands dirty. Jerry is the only one in the house making sense. Go Jerry! The other side is playing it all wrong too! Why sell out your only ally from the other side :lol: Jessie should have stayed cool. I take it he has not watch BB so he doesnt know what a pawn is. See Memphis is being cool and trying to let Jessie go down in flames... Jessie needs to start strategizing and fine a way to get target off his back and back on to Memphis.

She passed on a letter from home! Another vacation away from the family for Libra.

Don't know why anyone would be surprised that April would confront Libra on anything...Libra has no problem confronting others.

It might be one of those days where the lazy bitch gets herself out of bed to trash talk someone, plus she has something to live for now...she won a trip.

A free trip and money for her and her kids are just her... I dont blame her.. She wins next HOH she will get letters anyway... money and trip or unitards.... See ya! If she doesnt win BB at least she gets a trip and money out of it.

How did she pass up letters for a trip she took from michelle?? That doesn't make any sense.

Unless she had the oppoprtunity to trade the letters for the unitard. Who had the letters? Maybe she didn't want to see Ollie wearing a unitard (thank you, Libra).

Who got the letters?

Yeah, we won't know how it went down until we see the episode, but I seriously doubt Libra got letters from home, ran to a fire and threw them in laughing the whole time so that she could earn a trip for one. Much more likely she chose to take Michelle's trip over someone else's letter. So, instead of saying "Wow, Libra, you let so and so keep their letters from home...how unselfish", we will hear "what a horrid person/mother/human she is for taking a vacation" :animated_scratchchin: When will this swift boating of Libra end?

I missed something what tapes????

Aside from being "thrown under the bus" going to the tapes is Libra's other favorite line.

Libra seems to think she's at a football game, because everytime her lieing ass gets caught she says "when they watch the tapes they'll know." Yeah, when they watch the tapes they'll know that Libra tends to change words around.

I guess I'm not surprised Libra would take a trip rather than seeing how her now-almost-5-month old's are doing.

I'm not a mother, but I can't imagine passing that up. She had a choice between the two, and solidified my dislike of her.

We won't know until we see, but she probably had more than just the two choices. It sounds like it was one of those "white elephant" POVs. I would have been disapointed at ANY HG that took another HG's letter from home, that would just be cruel...but hey, thats just me.

True, nuero... tell you a secret? I just like saying "swift boating"... I could have said character assasination but its not as funny and as you can see it is harder to spell

When Keesha was HOH and she was telling her alliance LIBRA included everything that the other side came and said to her in the HOH room.

Libra then is outside talking to Memphis by the laundry.

Memphis asked Libra about what is being said to Keesha up in the HOH by either side he was trying to get info. Libra turned and said to Memphis "On my kids I have no idea what has been said"

I have this on DVR and Libra is a bold face liar that swears on her kids then chooses to take a vacation that she states she goes on by herself then to want to hear word about her 5 month old babies. Libra may not ever win HOH so far she sucks at the games. She is a sorry excuse for a Mother and a liar.

Oh gosh, I'm allowed to not like her. Heck I even have reasons! It's not character assassination if we're only saying things that actually happened.

IMO, taking letters away from someone because by the time you get out you will have missed ALMOST 50% of your child's life and want to know a bit more, would be perfectly understandable to me.

I have this on DVR and Libra is a bold face liar that swears on her kids

There's nothing like going to the tapes! :animated_rotfl:

by the time you get out you will have missed ALMOST 50% of your child's life

True they were 4 months when she left and at least 3 months gone (maybe more if she takes the vacation right after finishing the BB gig).

May be more than 50%.

Yeah you are right, someone else probably had the letters from home because Libra picked unitards.. why take their letters! That would be cruel! She did right in taking the trip. This is how the game goes. I played it before. we play it a christmas functions. I was the last to pull the gift and of Couse I got the Big underwear! and lucky I was last, I got to give someone else that gift and take the nice gift. Yes I did laugh at the girl who got stuck with the big underwear. Sorry!

And for the record...Libra has never lied in this game! She has stuck by her friends and has not thrown anyone under the bus. She see things for as they are. She is playing the game. Her personality sucks, but that is not game play. And I respect her for her game.

actually i agree with you sparklet

there is no way I'd wear a unitard around instead of receiving letters...don't care who I took them away from...

and absolutely no way I'd pass up a trip to Hawaii to get letters either...

actually i agree with you sparklet

there is no way I'd wear a unitard around instead of receiving letters...don't care who I took them away from...

and absolutely no way I'd pass up a trip to Hawaii to get letters either...

Thank you ImIn!

She really was proving Jessie's point by going on and on about things. He had no way of knowing what she was personally bothered by unless he heard it in the room so she didn't prove otherwise at all. And to pass up letters for a trip? Wow.

Archived