Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

Passing up the letter for trip is no big deal...especially if the letters belong to someone else.... and I guessing that to some everything that goes wrong in the house is Libra's fault even though she was sleep most of the time.. maybe she farted wrong! Libra hasnt done anything! This is Keesha's doing but yet she gets blame for it.. Damn the world is going to hell and that is Libra's fault too!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Endure from the April thread:

When April walked in the room, Libra looked up and said "I'm upset" and April said "I am too" with her arms crossed. That's when April said what she heard and Libra started getting all huffy and yelling and so did Keesha so she told Keesha one at a time and she'd deal with her part later and Keesha left and started the screaming session in the kitchen while Libra kept repeating herself pretty loudly about how she was hurt.

No I havent...

I asked because there are alot worse things said about Skreesha and April...just trying to say that Libra is not the only one who gets bashed here, but she is the only one who gets defended all the time. :)

I'm not saying that everything is always Libra's fault but when she tries to sit there and say she does no crap talking behind people's back at all in the game and that's a lot of what she's been doing, she needs to look at herself a little better because she lies to the point where she believes it. That's annoying to me. Like how she made fun of Michelle on the wall? That was uncalled for. She hung in there a lot longer than Libra yet Libra finds a way to downplay anyone's achievments in the game that she isn't apart of. I write about people other than her too, she's just one of the ones that annoy me.

I was watching feeds last night when the shit hit the fan...Libra was not the cause of the big fight...Libra had her own issues going on with her feelings being hurt up in hoh by not being included as a strong competitor in the pov (something along that line anyway...) Where it got blown out of proportion is that she came downstairs to her room and had a bitch session about her feelings being hurt by April....Jessie runs upstairs and somehow stirs the pot making it seem like Libra and Keesha were mad at April...that's when April came down with her arms crossed and all hell broke loose...

Yes and Libra (don't get me wrong, I don't care for her) told April in HOH before this all started that she was upset the way April was treating her. It all had to do with winning POV.

My understanding, everyone makes fun of everyone. The others were imitating (sp) them. Jessie is good for pesonating Libra.. He did that all last week. They are all catty in the house. Her personality sucks but it has been proven that the other side will lie about her in heartbeat...banner incident....Now why did April confront Libra. what was her reasoning... I wonder what was said in HOH with Jessie and Michelle. Libra has not been socializing with them so what damage could they have used...

It seemed like they (Ollie, April, Dan and Libra) were just all talking up in hoh about how April felt like she really needed to pull this one off and save her nominations...Dan and ollie agreed with her...Libra was a bit dumbstruck...like saying...hello...what about me...I'm playing too...then she decided to leave the room...went downstairs and bitched about her feelings being hurt. Keesha jumped on it and twisting it by saying things about April wanting all the attention and so forth...Libra was still stuck on her feelings ....Keesha was :stirthepot: ...Jessie ran with it...

In the HOH before April came down, April felt she needed to win the POV and was worried that they were up against Memphis, Jessie and Michelle since they're all strong competetors. She wasn't sure if they could beat them and Ollie&Dan were giving her a pep talk that she could win both the HOH and POV. Well Libra was playing in the comp as well so she said "Hello! I'm Here! I'll be playing my heart out and I can win things too." So she left upset because she thought that they were underestimating her and talking like she wasn't even in the room. She goes in her room and rehashes it with Keesha and saying that it's effed up and getting heated about it. Well Jessie hears them in their room and goes upstairs to ask April what happened because he heard yelling from the HOH before he even heard Libra/Keesha talking so he asked what was up. He said he heard Libra saying that she (April) shouldn't talk about me like that and that he heard Keesha saying that it's like it was with Steven now that she's friends with Memphis. So April went downstairs to ask them about it because they had talked about both of those things already in the HOH but they still seemed pissed about it.

I never said that Libra was the cause of the argument but Jessie would never have heard her if she wasn't heated when she was talking to Keesha. She was saying certain things at a higher volume so although Jessie went upstairs to spill the beans, he wouldn't have had any information if Libra wasn't being loud enough for him to hear. He didn't make anything up from what I remember - she said what he passed along. Was he creating drama by telling April? Sure. But Keesha and Libra said what he told her. So that's where it started.

From what I read ^^^^ it appears that Libra and Skreesha's big mouths got them in trouble again.

Libra: "Nobody thinks much about the "buzzing" games, but I came second and have a good chance at it." (last part paraphrased because I can't remember the exact words, but she did call it a "buzzing" (buzz in) game.

Poor Libra, always the bridesmaid never the bride. (Find that an odd saying from a married woman with three kids and a stated comfortable life).

I think April confronted Libra because if you notice Libra always has a reason why each person wins and it's never because they busted their ass but because April was small so she won and she did the same with the others.

As far as I feel about Libra and the other HG they all are liars in the game at one time or another no one have gone through this game and has been completely honest.

As far as I feel about Libra and the other HG they all are liars in the game at one time or another no one have gone through this game and has been completely honest.

Dido...

But why did Keesha arguing with Michelle???

The Keesha/ Michelle thing was weird...and I didn't get that completely. Michelle was an innocent bystander ...she made a passing comment in the living room about the fight to Keesah or April I think...Keesha was confused or twisted it...idk...it was later resoved that Michelle didn't do anything. Again...Keesha :stirthepot:

I'm wondering how Steven's name got involved in the whole fight...I recall Keesha bringing it up...not sure who else....that part jsut didn't seem to make any sense to me how it wa related.

From what I saw, Michelle had asked Renny much earlier if she heard the yelling and Renny said no so she said oh it must have been outside. Then when Michelle saw April was upset, she said oh was that the yelling? So when April confronted L/K, she said that both Jessie and Michelle said they heard raised voices so that meant that Michelle verified it. Then I guess K yelled at M about it and M said she just said that she heard yelling and that's it.

I would have been disapointed at ANY HG that took another HG's letter from home, that would just be cruel...

I wouldn't have been... I mean if it's someone that has already had HoH, I would have taken those letters in a heartbeat... If it's someone like Memphis that isn't married and doesn't have kids, yep, I'd have taken them then too... On the other hand if it were someone like Jerry, had he not already been HoH, I would have let him have the letters, because of his sick wife... I think everyone would've understood, and if not screw them... I would want to know about my babies, but then I wouldn't have been in there when mine were so young, but that's just me...

Archived