Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, she has been loud at times, she surely has been controlling at times and the thing I dislike the most is that she doesn't seem to try very hard in the physical comps (lazy?)..........just sayin

Just rang House Calls to ask Angie if whether or not targeting Libra's character (about leaving her 5 month infants behind) was an idea, & I was refused, & told to call back if I think of another question.....

They are biased.......

Libra is falling back to her old personality. She is talking ghetto again and stirring the pot big time. She is eally trash talking people to April.

(last week she was a new invented sweet Libra)

I can't believe she was making fun of how much pain Michelle was in during the HOH comp yet she was the second one out when a woman that was 20 years older than her lasted at least an hour longer. That's just mean and hateful.

It just doesn't matter what she does. She's either "lazy" or "loud" or "controlling".

She can be all of these and has been at various times (quite often) in the house. This show has either brought the worst of her characteristics out OR this is her usual state of being. Either way, it is not pretty.

I told you that girl was smart.

If she was smart she would know that she should be home with her children and not spending her summer on a reality show.

If she was smart she would know that she should be home with her children and not spending her summer on a reality show.

Are we still beating that dead horse....The corpse is rotten and stinking please bury it...Gessssssssssssh!

Ha Ha Ha...she is talking about hgs from other seasons making fools of themselves and then viewers make fun of them...

She should only know. She doesn't have a clue about what a joke she really is.

She sounds like a broken record..."go back to the tapes" and "thrown under the bus." Yep, she's a joke.

Just rang House Calls to ask Angie if whether or not targeting Libra's character (about leaving her 5 month infants behind) was an idea, & I was refused, & told to call back if I think of another question.....

They are biased.......

I'm sure Angie would have thought it was a pretty tasteless question. There was nothing Angie did while in the house that would make me think she would sink to that level. But, you should have been allowed to ask it.

I thought Libra was immitating everyone, not just Michelle and April. Wasn't Renny doing it, too?

Archived