Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

I'm in agreement with that vote, ImIn. Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Jesse is gone, he should have gone this week.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Libra can get Ollie to convince April. It's just too good of a chance to get Jessie out.

If she has to play the "Now or Never" card...then play it.

What is Ghetto talk, I need to know?

I would also like to know what "Ghetto Talk" is? Everyone has a relaxed language. Go all over the country and there are all types of dialectical patterns. Quit being so bigotted in referring to her casual dialect as "Ghetto Talk."

i see a thread closing in a few

i am not even touching it

I don't like: Libra, April, Jessie, and Ollie.......its just not Libra. :lol: Michelle and Keesha get on my nerves sometimes too. And I hated everyone in BB9. :(

:pixiedust:

Whooooooh I just came to look at feeds and Libra is ranting about being doubted. I think she is has a problem with April. Libra overheard something and she is pissed because she feels she is doubted.

Now April and Keesha are arguing. I wish I know what is up. Libra just keeps saying her feelings are hurt.

Earlier in the HOH they were all up there talking about the POV comp. They were saying the people selected for the comp don't have the ability to compete at the same level as Jessie, Michelle and Memphis. Libra got pissed when they were kinda talking over her saying she can't get the job done.

So now her "feelings" are hurt. She doesn't realize they all know she can't do squat in the comps. April doesn't want her nominees replaced due to Libra not getting the job done. lol

This is gettin' good! :popcorn:

So Jesse overheard Keesh and Libra refusing to bow down to Queen April. And someone said Queen April is not amused. I'm just catching up with BBAD. I love a fight!!! If Jesse pits these girls against each other then he deserves to stay!!!

The irony that they desperately want each other out when in fact either one can only win the 500K if these two nimrods are sitting next to each other at the end....

Libra just lies and gets her foul mouth going trying to cover her lies only to admit she did say what Jesse said..while Jeese who was in a good spot just can't keep his mouth shut and make himself public enemy # 1... These two just suck......

Archived