Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She says she goes to work so she does not get sick of her kids. :animated_scratchchin:

She is talking a lot about her motherhood. She said her daycare bill is a mortgage payment. I think she said before she pays $4,000 a month.

She can just talk about them matter of fact and not a pang of missing them.

Also saying her friends are stupid because they don't know anything about the finances and their husbands can walk out on them at anytime.

Libra ADMITS: She has a "little control" problem.

"I'm not sick of my kids" because she is out of the house, working. So she is saying the stay at home moms get sick of their kids?

Her daycare bill is the mortgage she says. Bragging again.

She gives the name of the daycare center on the feeds....what a jerk. And I should be careful what I say about her...she's spilling her guts now and digging herself into the black hole of bashing.

Her kid bites....

Probably does it for attention that she's not getting from mommy. Negative attention is better than none.

OMG - she just said they are working toward her being home when they are in high school...because the kids will need her home more then. What a freak she is!!!!

And I should be careful what I say about her...she's spilling her guts now and digging herself into the black hole of bashing.

:rockon: GS!!!!

Does this woman know that kids are molded before high school????? Are you kidding me???

Raising your kids is the most important thing in life a parent can do. There are people who would love to stay home with their kids but there is no way then can financially afford to and then you have people who can afford to and stay home.

I could not put my children on daycare because I am over protective and there are a lot of stories of things happening to children that are in childcare and I just would not do it. So when I had my kids I cut back and did what ever I needed to do to stay home with them until they were in school full time. If my Mother or my Mother in Law were not able to watch them I stayed home or my husband and I would work different shifts to make sure one was home. Listening to Libra talk about vacations, boats and things IMO she puts material things in front of being home with her children. Sure we all want the finer things in life but what is finer than your children. So Libra causes the Libra bashing by what she says, how she acts and what she does.

...and then had to pay not just $90 for a sonogram, but $180 for 2. I say don't heat the pool for a while! Save some of that "plenty - o- money" you and your hubby have.

I am so glad I'm not the only one here who just heard her saying that stuff. She just ask for it every time she opens her mouth.

I know people who worked in some expensive daycares and know of a person who's four year old had something done to her. I'll tell you I just got my first grand baby and I will be damned should my daughter have to work that baby will not be in daycare but her husband is working to make sure she can stay home with her baby. He feels it is more important her be there to care for their baby then be out there working. I wish all the mothers who wanted to stay home with the kids could.

I can't believe she announced her daycare for all to hear. She is so into talking about what she has and how she spends a lot and vacations etc that she announces her daycare so some crazy can go there if they wanted to. Hard to believe she had the brain cells to graduate from a good college.

$4000 a month daycare means she should be able to stay home IMO but would rather not because her kids may get on her nerves.

Not outright, but she said she found out that birthday weekend and then said sarcastically like lucky her. Can you go back and listen to it...judge for yourself. That is how I heard it and JMO

She also made fun of her husband's voice. How he was kidding around that maybe she was having twins and she really was.

Jersey did you hear the part when she said she found out about the twins on her birthday weekend? How do you read that?

She needed to be evicted this week and sent home with to be with her kids. I mean if that's how she feels don't say it when you are being watched 24/7 what and ass.

I don't know how she can have any fans after seeing this she is the worst HG in BB history IMO.

I hope her family sees this and it's on one of the live shows for all to see. They will be so proud of her I'm sure.

wicked, I gotta say thank you , you put exactly what I have been thinkin and feelin about some of the stuff that has gone onehere, amen, you truly are a girl after my own heart, also I have gotten more updates in the last 15 min of reading than I have all week, thanks girls,lolol Just proves what I think and feel about Libra is sooo true, I cannot believe the audacity of this chick, she is somethin else and she needs to be sent out the door so she has to go home to the hubby and kids that she so despartely does not want to be around. I am hittin the sack. so see you all tomorrow!! :bedtime:

Archived