Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sent it :boxing:

and i do it again

j/k i am a reform poster :angel:

Please don't get me wrong or take anything I said out of context. I love Morty's, enjoy the posters, and do still want to post in this thread. I have no reason to want to put ANYONE on ignore. I don't want to miss anything good. Even if I disagree with ppl, I still want to know what they're saying.

All I know is that I've done things that I'm not proud of which are contradictory to who and how I really am. I also understand the feeling of being desperate to elicit a specific outcome which led me to doing those things in the first place. We all have weaknesses, shortcomings, or have made mistakes. I guess I just don't get the point of rubbing them in over and over again when nothing has changed?

In short, like Franicis, I really just miss the game talk. I can't stand Libra as a PLAYER. Personally though, I can't comment since I don't know her or if what she says/does is being taken the wrong way. I have no interest in her personal life, I just need my BB fix lol.

With regards to the tone around here, I just don't want to be "labelled" a defender, basher, flamer, baiter, whatever the hell... just because my opinon may differ from the seemingly popular opinon. This is where I'm coming from. Those of us who see another side don't go around labelling ppl as catty or bashers for their views... at least I hope they don't. I haven't seen it in this thread, but if ppl pass around hate PMs (which thank you to those who haven't sent me any..woot!) then it's wrong regardless of what "side" you're on. I would hope we would all be better and more respectful than that.

This is where I suggest we all pull out a candle or lighter, gather 'round, and sing a good, heart felt Kumbaya LOL ! Here, I'll get it started :)

I just went over to SS site and believe me, Morty's is TAME in comparison. My thought: like Wicked said the other day about if you don't like what's said in a post, shrug, and move on. Personally, I do shrug (thnx W) but I read the post again and laugh my ass off!!!!! Just like I'm doing now. :smartass2: heh, heh, heh

i been hearing of this underground mortys community :lol::animated_wave: :animated_wave: :animated_wave: :animated_wave:

Please put the posters name who made that comment.

You know if they start hating it here, those names mentioned will gain be mentioned, in another type of post. Only joking. Ha Ha Ha!

Bottom line, I'm not a child and I don't like being told what I can and cannot post. If people have control issues...that's their problem.

PS: Not sure why no one has started a "I love Libra" thread or any other hgs....well you can't spam but I'm sure there is a way to make a thread that would encourage posters to show their appreciation for certain hgs. I wouldn't visit it, but then maybe we can have a thread where we won't be reprimanded for speaking our minds....something that has always been done at Mortys.

People do have short memories here and to say that worse things are being said about Libra than any other HG in BB history, is ridiculous.

How can I talk strategy when the hg herself never talks strategy, she's either sleeping, eating, bragging or yelling at someone or being catty..now if you think that's a strategy..well good for you.

The holier than thou crap is probably the most annoying aspect of this whole thread, let's not judge some pathetic hg, yet you think it's okay to judge me?

Well, I post on one site and this is it. Many of the troublemakers have gone, yet some remain and as hard as you try to ignore them, they get in your face over posts. I have tried another site in the past and you know what there was no strategy talk there either, yet no one complained.

The last thing I will say about this crap is it goes beyond this thread and what it comes down to is there are those that love to argue and debate and tear apart every posts to grandstand themselves. Either this thread, or the political thread or the In the news thread every posts is debated and argued.

Post your love for Libra and for any other hgs because I could care less, but don't tell me what to post.

I just went over to SS site and believe me, Morty's is TAME in comparison

I've read post there and for someone to say vile things are said here, is a freakin joke. Many of the posters there have no consideration for other posters and comments are filthy and insane.

Honestly, I don't have a shovel big enough to clear away the bullsh*t, written in this thread.

I'll gladly take 10% if I have to for saying it.

I've judged noone but the hgs, up until I was told how to post. And I wouldn't even call it judging, I can only post on what I see/hear on the feeds and it's my interpretation of it aka my opinion.

Elle, I had the hardest time on this board BB8 (along with a few others) because there were so few of us who voiced our opinions over Dick and got slammed for it. Every post was followed by a "beat a dead horse icon" or a dead horse saying and I didn't like it then, nor did Francis.

Now, the thing is, why is this situation any different...I still don't appreciate being told I'm beating a dead horse, but for some the scenario changes because a hg did too.

Look at poor I love Daniele and king123 all alone in the Keesha thread. We still wubs them. (well 123 sometimes)

WOA!!!

A mention...my stock is rising...or falling...I dunno...look at who I root for :-p

Man. I know I have been around for a bit over a year and maybe that makes what I am about to say pointless since I am not an old-hand here but if that is your stance than frankly that's sad. I've never understood the old feeling that newbies' opinions aren't worth as much.

However...if that is your contention then I will post this as a newbie because it's always good to get a fresh look in my opinion.

I look around at Morty's and see a great place to share my opinions whether they are loved or hated. If you really want an all out love Libra session all you have to do is make a new thread. I am a forum owner of 200 people (not so big but you get the point) and thus I am very much for following the rules. If you were make the love Libra thread then posting bashing would be spam and thus against the rules.

I don't see anything wrong with Morty's for the most part. Oh a tech issue here and there but show me a website that doesn't. I personally love everyone here. Maybe I am the type who cares too easily but frankly that is me and if you don't like it then tell me to go away from you and I will oblige. If you cannot post with about bashing others that isn't my problem. I myself cannot be offended by the likes of ANY forum or ANY website. Beligerence is such a waste of time and I mean that from anyone. The moment you become beligerent I stop listening.

Who cares if people delve into the hamsters personal lives? If you want to talk strategy then talk strategy and ignore us who who discuss personality. I am going to say again though that their personality does affect the game.

Listen folks...let's love each other

I love you all...I really do

-Kyo

Ginger, I totally hear you, I really do. I think the difference is because people were hating mainly on Dick's game play. I know because I was one of the people that got excited about it (but in a good way... I remember being invited into the "secret" Dick fan room in chat). The only time Dick made me sick was when he'd wish rape on Dustin or Jen. Other than that, I totally understood and laughed at his method/strategy. But frig, people would freak out for being a fan.

I think you and I feel very much the same this season. I don't like Libra's game play and can't wait for her to be evicted. You just don't like her or her game and probably also would like to see her evicted. Either way, we both have the right to discuss and share our feelings. All I am asking for is to not be ganged up on or labelled if I think differently or want to see some gray instead of just black or white (no, not her twins... lol). I think you're feeling judged because we're tired of seeing the same negative comments about her parenting, and we're feeling judged because we're trying to look into it more. Still, both "groups" are feeling the same and sadly we're bringing it upon eachother which is what is making things uncomfortable for ppl.

I know for one that I am not looking to encourage contention or argue, and it bothers me that ppl may confuse that and instead think that I may actually be expressing my feelings in hopes to start that, as was suggested.

I think I seem to like the HGs people hate? idk.

I haven't seen any "ganging" up here, unless you mean that by me defending my stance against posters who wish to stand on soap boxes and praise themselves for loving a hg is "ganging" up.

That is where it all gets blurred. There are more people here who dislike Libra and they are voicing their opinions due to comments from some who are "calling out" posters for getting "personal."

So, there are numerous posts from people defending their stance and maybe you are taking the quantity of posts as a "ganging up" ...if you do, I can't help you on that one.

It's those posters who are getting personal, and I'm just commenting on hgs and expect to be left alone about it.

ILD - I just started posting this season, BB10. But I've watched BB1 thru 10. Of course I suppose because I didn't post other seasons I am considered a newbie. Hmmm..... There does seem to be a click (clique) in all the threads. Kinda sad. And that's why I don't post much. Most no one answers or responds. Just sayin'...........

Archived