Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

the drama queens/actress are leading all of the strategy and gameplay

renny, dan , jerry, ollie etc...... all happy to follow the drama queen/actress to drown

as bad as some may think bb 4 was you never had none of this crap

all hg were playing

post bb 6 bb has been about playing the game safe and avoiding big risk because you didnt want to be outside of the mob looking in eg. angie, brian, steve, kail, jen zach, allison

what makes this season tough to watch is just when you think mob voting has stop they reform a new mob and exclude new hg

everyweek we are gonna to have hg in hoh room asking hoh how to vote wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think she is a bad mother..

First off I dont know the woman..

And If there is So much money out there, she only is gone for 3 months..

If you trust your spouse..

If can change their lives forever.. so go for it.. make your family not worry about money for a long time..

mortys is very different from what it used to be. posters used to talk strategy strategy strategy, and now its more of a conversation between some of the older, closer posters that many aren't a part of and they try to be, but it doesnt work. but i think the game has some to do with it, no one has much strategy in the game so theres not much to talk about, but yea i think mortys has changed, but so has the game.

but one thing stays the same, posters are going to bitch about at least one HG, but the HGs shouldve known going into this they'd be talked about.

No offense king123 but I suspect you don't have that maternal gene most mother's have. The one that Libra is missing. :animated_scratchchin:

If Libra wins HOH I wouldn't mind too much if she puts up April and Ollie. She would be entertaining.

However, the people here at Morty's who get their underwear bunched up because other posters express their distaste are LAUGHABLE! I know for a FACT that several of them go to other boards and bash fellow posters and some have mouths like gutters. So who are they to point fingers. They're not only as bad but worse in my NOT SO HUMBLE opinion. And if in their minds it's OK to shred posters but not reality stars then they need serious help. Bring on the whacko wagon.

Man do you know what you are talking about or what Wicked? Not only do they bash other posters on these other boards, but they make fun of personal things, such as someone being raped, they make fun of peoples looks, they make people's e-mail dangerous to open, but yet we aren't supposed to say ANY THING bad???

I want to know what makes them so f'ing special??? Why can they get personal with people that TRIED to be nice to them??? More than nice, some of us took up for them at times...

Know one thing, if you don't know anything else, I choose not to say anything bad about MOST of the house guest, but it's not because of anything anyone here has said... My personal opinion of Libra isn't posted anywhere, but if I wanted to post it, I would, and posters would have the right to agree or to disagree, but not the right to bash me here, or for that matter on any other board, if you don't have the nerve to tell me what you think, then don't hide behind a board I refuse to give a moment of my time, they aren't worth it and if you can't tell me what you think and have to hide to do it, then you aren't worth my time either... Not saying this to anyone in particular, I'm just sayin...

Can't figure out why ONLY Libra has all these defenders. They are either just in the thread to bait and flame or they defend Libra because they see themselves in her. (kinda like defending yourself)

Ya, see I would call this flaming and baiting if you want to use those terms. Why are those of us who are trying to look at things differently automatically coined as "Libra defenders" and seen as wanting to bait those who disagree with her life choices? (which is totally off btw) Why is it okay for one side to go on and on about their dislike for her, while those of us who are trying to understand that we really don't know the whole picture and don't want to judge someone's personal life because we haven't stepped in their shoes basically shot down for so doing? You said it yourself that we must be defending her because we're like her and oh yes, and are really defending ourselves. That's like me making the blanket statement that anyone who calls April ugly is really ugly themselves and are just jealous. It's ridiculous and it's those kind of jabs that have been making this place less appealing lately.

I'm not offended, I don't get offended on here, let's make that clear. I do however get annoyed with how ridiculous all of this is getting. I'm all for people sharing their thoughts and opinons, that's what makes this place so fun, but it becomes uncomfortable when you see people getting slack for having thoughts of their own that may be different from the rest, even if it may be the majourity.

I've been on this site for awhile, like way back with another name. I do find the tone has totally changed. I think it happened during Season 6 when the house was divided between two very different groups. I find that the same thing has actually happened here. It's not a coincidence that people have started "why are ppl judgemental" threads, that there are groups splitting off in chat which are passcode protected where these ppl can go in and like who they like without being bashed for it. Like really, it's a little sad. Pathetic really, especially when it's Morty's name at stake. I've talked to ppl who don't enjoy coming here anymore because of how they're treated when they disagree with the "norm". I wonder though if it really is the norm or if ppl are just reluctant to share their differing views because of the reaction they'll get?

I do agree with Cajunboiler in that we've become accustomed to delving into the HGs personal lives and shredding it to pieces. We're focusing more on that now and how they "must" be in real life based on how they are on the show. When Dr. Will was on in seaon two, no one was going on about what a horrible doctor he must be in real life because of his lack of compassion or empathy in the game. Like hell, ppl petitioned and had Adam fired! OMG! Seriously! That's extreme. Maybe he was a really good worker, we don't know how he was. Ya, he made a totally offensive remark, frig...so have I! Sometimes we say things to appear cooler than we are, or just dumb things when we're not thinking, there are loads of awkward situations/scenarios. It doesn't mean he wasn't a good worker or that he didn't sincerely love the clients he worked for. But ppl who follow the game got so into things that they took it outside of the game and effected his real life. I think that kind of thing is really uncalled for. I can just image the hate mail poor Libra is going to get.

Yes, back to Libra... she's made statements that they need the money, that the IRS is already "after" them. Okay, maybe she's also made statements about expensive day cares or luxuries they have. Let's be real here, we all know someone who is living outside of their financial means... people who are trying to "live" the great American Dream...ppl who feel the need to compete with their neighbour to feel respected or even just equal. I don't know why ppl allow themselves to go in debt, but hey, that's them. So now Libra thinks being on the show may help pull them out of it. Maybe to her, she really does see this as a once in a life time opportunity. Heck, we've seen a lot of ppl just from this board try out and not make it...but Libra, she made it. Who knows when she applied. But for whatever reason, she was chosen now. It's really easy to sit here and say she was wrong for running with this moment, but until we're in that same position, I don't think we can assess it factually or fairly. This would be what us "Libra defenders" are trying to do.

I just think there are two sides to every story. Three really, yours, theirs, and the truth which may just be in the middle. People have assumed that she doesn't like her children. That she must be a horrible mom because she wasn't thrilled to be having twins. I live in Canada with free health care, and I would still be scared sh*tless about having twins...especially when I already had a little one to take care of...especially if I already saw the debt building. My gosh, that's a big load to carry, literally. I love children, I would give all I had to have them, but I would also worry and wonder if I was capable of handling the responsibility God was about to bestow on me. I'd be happy, scared, worried, doubtful, confused, dreadful even...like holy cow, you can't take that back, "am I really ready for this?" type of deal. Just because she's feeling human emotions, doesn't make her less of a mom or less of a person. Nor is she less of a mom for wanting to make a quick buck if she really thinks it's going to help her family. I recall her also saying how she sings and wondered if being on the show would give her some attention with that. Maybe she has other plans for after the show that she thinks will help further herself, her taletns, and ultimately her family. I find it laughable when ppl knock her for being in the house...when I see ppl who seemingly spent all day on here neglecting families of their own. Really, I have to wonder how many ppl are typing away while their own children wait to be held, fed, played with, or acknowledge for that matter.

I know people who have stripped to go to school so that they could provide better for the children. I totally disagree with their actions, but because I've had the fortunate experience of knowing them personally, I know that they're good ppl, good, loving parents. Just because one's actions may be "wrong" or " bad" according to OUR personal ethics/morals/schemas, doesn't mean that they are bad, or that really what they're doing is bad.

Now here I sit...just wondering of the hate PMs I'll get for posting this. Will I be seen as baiting when I'm totally not? Idk, but it's the feeling I have now that confirms that things have changed and not for the better.

Well I tell you there is only one time this season I have defended myself after getting many many attacks for my opinion of Libra and that was it.

I think that Morty's is a great place and for the most part everyone gets along really well. I don't see any problems in this forum except in the Libra thread because people attack those that voice their opinion that is not favorable about Libra

There are only a few that keep trying to start up the arguments and I have done my best to ignore them. I suggest everyone post as they want and stop attacking the posters. Let's keep Morty's the wonderful place it is.

edit to add: What I meant is I have been told over and over to quit posting about Libra and my opinion of her as a mother. I think we all have the right to post whatever we want about a HG but we should not bait or flame fellow posters.

I didn't find that as baiting or flaming, I saw it as a intelligible response as to what's been said. I've been cussed at for posting about Michelle, and who cares just adds to my entertainment. I liked your Mission Statement of Sorts!

I have no problem with Libra defenders. They have every right to like her the same as I have every right to dislike her. I thought I would like her at first, but SHE quickly changed my opinion of her.

Last night, when she was having her deep discussion with April about her life, she was discussing her married friends who are SAH moms and how they had no real security. She proclaimed she had her Rice U degree so if Scott left her, she'd have no worries, even going so far as to say, "Bring it on, bud!" (or something very close to that.) Totally disrespectful and insulting to her dh, which leads me to believe this is the way she really is.

I don't like her and I don't feel the need to defend myself for not liking her.

Bottom line, Libra chose to put herself out there so she's fair game. If she had gameplay, I'm sure that would be the topic of conversation in her thread.

I won't be losing sleep over her or any other hg and I'm sure I'll soon forget them all after finale night.

Ya, see I would call this flaming and baiting if you want to use those terms. Why are those of us who are trying to look at things differently automatically coined as "Libra defenders" and seen as wanting to bait those who disagree with her life choices?

THAT was in response to Francis stating anyone who dislikes Libra see's themselves in Keesha, April and so forth. It was a turn around statement to make a point. Not a direct flame.

Instead of trying to ignore people, might I suggest using the ignore button? Please understand it's only a suggestion... I get mad, and say things I later regret, and sometimes I go back and erase what I posted and sometimes I leave it alone, to show that I am stupid sometimes LOL... I have found though, if you put someone on ignore, it's best, and by the next season you can take them off ignore and a lot of times you will find out you have something in common and can hold friendly conversations after all... :)

Now here I sit...just wondering of the hate PMs I'll get for posting this.

No one ever sends me hate pm's.... Am I that intimidating??

Will I be seen as baiting when I'm totally not?

I know that feeling...

:wubs:

Keep up the entertainment Libra!!

OK KoRtv I am going to send you a hate PM then you can send me one and we can see what it feels like to have someone with enough kahunas to send us one and not run off to talk about us elsewhere, how's that??? J/K you know I :wub: you...

Libra's thread sure is getting used huh??? Sort of like Dick's during BB 8... One thing you have to say... Love her or hate her, she's got ya talking...

As the old saying goes - All's fair in love and war - I might add, and the BB house and the BB posters. Libra is offensive one day and amusing the next day. She signed up to play a game, for whatever reason. That's not my call. So Libra, and you're not my favorite, have a good game. You do make it interesting.

I feel everyone who puts themselves out there for all to see are fair game for kind words or the bashing they get. Every celebrity gets it to and these hg think BB will make them a star. Please with the way most conduct themselves people who watch BB would not support them. Brittany Spears is labeled a bad mother but do we see inside her life behind closed doors to get the real picture. With Libra we are going by what we see on the feeds, BBAD and the live show. If she wants to be mother of the year then she needs to get off her high horse and watch what she says.

I stayed home with my kids until they were in school full time and people wanted me to watch their kids to avoid paying daycare. I watched a 2 month old till she was six years old and find during this time the mom calls out of work or leaves early the babies fathers home everyday at 3 pm but I have the baby from 7 am to 6 pm. mon to fri no matter what. Then they pick the kid up at 6 then it's dinner, bath and bed by 8 so they have 2 hours a day with their kid. What do you think of these parents and the many out there like this? So if Libra says her kids are in daycare so they don't get on her nerves I cannot expect people to say wow she's an awesome mom and I cannot feel that way about her either.

I like Morty's people say what is on their mind and don't try and sugar coat anything. Seeing the posts from some like GingerSnaps, Wicked One, Xal, Jemm, CeciMom, Marty and others is what made me join Morty's over the other boards.

We may not always like the same hg but I don't care it's fun to read what others have to say. GingerSnaps and Wicked One crack me up with the things they post I think they're great and look forward to reading them everyday. I was never one to care what people thought of me and words will never hurt me. I am who I am like it or not and I won't just say things people want to hear and I don't expect anyone else to either. Sending a nasty pm is not my thing either.

puppylick.gif Thank you jerseygirl. You are so correct. People should never take the posting personal or MAKE it personal. Leave the poster out of opinions. Don't tell a poster what they can or can not post about a houseguest.

I go over to read and post at SS because it's funny. It has always been a place where if you have nothing mean to say, keep reading. Sucks is unapologetic and unbias with the hate. If you like someone, there is surely a thread of love for the HG. If you dislike someone, there is surely a thread of hate for that HG. If you think something is funny, you're encouraged to post. Only a few are flamed either way. The ones that flame and bait eachother have histories and it's fun to read the banter.

I used to come to Morty's because I could discuss game play, strategy and players. Now, Morty's isn't much fun. If you don't agree with the majority, you're called stupid and told to get off the board. The posters here have gotten nastier when it comes to the flaming and baiting. Hell, some posters have stalked others completely off Morty's (ie searching Myspace and Facebook for personal information only to use on other sites). It seems like Morty's is becoming a watered down version of Sucks and that, well, sucks.

--back to Libra--

Good luck, I hope you or Renny get HoH...

IMO, I don't have deep feelings either way regarding Libra but I remember loving to get down & dirty about ED.

Thing is, I love to come to Morty's..........if there's a thread going on that doesn't interest me, I leave............I never press "ignore" because then I would be wondering what I'm missing (lol)

IMO, everyone has a right to talk about whatever they want, whenever they want (as long as it's within M's rules)...........and, of course those who have been around a long time or are here more often will interact more..........but, having been in & out for various amounts of time and sometimes not around for months, I have never felt slighted or left out when/if I tried to join a conversation.

JMHO

I like Morty's people say what is on their mind and don't try and sugar coat anything. Seeing the posts from some like GingerSnaps, Wicked One, Xal, Jemm, CeciMom, Marty and others is what made me join Morty's over the other boards.

yanks Gingers gum outta her mouth and sticks it in jerseys hair just cuz then blames Marty

LMAO @ certain people STILL not owning their behavior.

I've recieved ONE hate PM some time ago. He wasn't even worth reporting. Just felt sorry for him and shared it around a bit with others for giggles. No need to send them... no one's been worth that yet hehehe and besides, I have a way of letting you know how much I like you on board now don't I? * cackles *

I'd happily stand silent in a room and convey my feeling towards Libra ( point and laugh hysterically soundlessly ). Keesha ( point and make sCrUnChY faces ). April ( point and hump the air ) and Ollie ( point and immitate his d*ck falling off ).

Archived