Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see her on survivor,lol what a hoot that would be, no nothin out there in the bush, she would be whining her large bootay off!!!!

Oh SS they said that last night Libra said as soon as she gets out of the house that she is going to grab her husband and take him to Hawaii for a week and have wild sex. She said her mother can watch the kids.

(just hearsay)

Libra did say it was going to take a few nights in a hotel for her and her husband to get some (she made some sounds) time together. Renny asked about her kids and Libra said... Oh my mom or mil will be taking care of that. Heard it myself. I don't remember her saying it would be the Hawaii trip... I got the impression she was talking wrap party time and a couple more days... but, don't know for sure.

Who's claiming to be a Saint? Did Libra claim to be a Saint?

The way I see it, anyone who gets bent over other posters dissing a PUBLIC ( for personal OR gaming reasons ) figure is clearly slapping an artificial halo over their own head. How hard is it for a even mildly intelligent person to just skim over and shrug off posts they don't like. Can't deal with who says what... shut off your computer and go shopping.

People like Libra or Evel Dick bring out opinions of all kinds. So what if they're repeated. Just SHRUG!!

Oh thanks CeCi ~ I trust what you said. I had read some different versions over at Sucks about things she said. There is a lot of hate for Libra over there.

know that.

Oh happy days when Libra's ass is out of the house.

My sentiments, exactly!!!! :hurray:

Saints don't frequent reality boards or watch shows based on back stabbing.

And that's a REALITY CHECK!!!

Hey, hey, hey now... I have you know that my mom is a Saint Darn IT!!! :)

The way I see it, anyone who gets bent over other posters dissing a PUBLIC ( for personal OR gaming reasons ) figure is clearly slapping an artificial halo over their own head. How hard is it for a even mildly intelligent person to just skim over and shrug off posts they don't like. Can't deal with who says what... shut off your computer and go shopping.

But don't you get tired of posting the same negative things? No one is talking about game play or strategy. You just sound like a bunch of Libras, Aprils and Keeshas. Maybe that's why some posters are so hot to bitch about Libra, they see themselves in her. Pathetic.

Sorry, just because I dislike her does not mean I am anything like her. I actually gave up a high paying job to stay home with my kids. I felt that as a parent, my first priority was to raise the kids that I brought into the world.

I don't feel that I need to keep up with the Jones' and have the most up-to-date everything.

Nope, I don't repeat much of anything. Go look. But if someone else choses to wtf should I care? My skins not paper thin or weak. And what makes you any different if you run over to another board and slam, whine about and b*tch about posters on here you dislike. What's the difference? Hell I've heard posters on here called filthy names from lips ( looks pointedly ) of those complaining about how ugly people are being about Libra. Now THAT'S worth a discussion.

Wicked, are you kidding me?? Some of us are being discussed on other boards --- oh, the adoration!! Please, now that's sad......just sad!

I find it perplexing. Some of the same people who don't like hearing BBHG's degraded have been known to shred fellow posters. Mental. I post at several other sites and feel no need to try to be popular by attacking other people. If I have a rift I own it. The person knows it. But I don't try to come off as goody goody & point fingers at others for doing something I'm doing. I'm onery, not stupid.

Right now Libra is making fun of stay at home moms. She said she could never do that. She said she had some friends that stay home with their children and they talk about boring stuff like a tooth came out. She said she likes to work because she loves the challenge and stimulation.

Archived