Eliminated Houseguests

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, call me cruel but... I would like to see Ryan and someone kiss or something.. and have Jen be watching behind the walls...then throw her back in to see what transpires.

ME TOO! :outfitted_pirate:

If I was Ryan's girlfriend I would be pissed that he stayed around while ALL that crap was going on. He had the girls giving him lap dances and he was watching them strip like he was enjoying the heck out of it. He should have been inside with the other 3 girls not in the midst off all the action. I would just expect him to respect me by staying away from all that sex stuff.

I understand what all of you are saying but (no offense) he is a guy. What guy would just walk away from that even if he was in a relationship! Not that I am condoning it or anything! Even Joshuah was there and all of the girls too!

Bringing anybody back as part of the design of the game would only compound an already weak season. I personally think is unfair that an evicted player gets a second chance (unless it is a Neil situation) because those who have been playing hard\good game don't get a second chance. It is like giving an looser a vacation from the game for a few weeks and then re-enter the game. I'd rather the producers put Dick back in the game if they are going put someone back in the game. Let Dick kick some ass.

I personally think is unfair that an evicted player gets a second chance (unless it is a Neil situation) because those who have been playing hard\good game don't get a second chance.

While I agree with that statement on principal and no one should come back - I don't agree that any of this seasons HG have played a "hard\good" game. I just want this season to be over. I hope it hasn't ruined the show for any future season.

What don't the exec's of BB understand about the fans not liking twists and crap like this cast? Just give us a bunch of strangers that don't want to be famous later and let them work from their own wits -

I know this is a dead horse, but something is definitely up. With the exception of Neil, we haven't heard from anybody yet. I've only been watching BB for three seasons, but aren't the evicted HG's usually heard from by now?!? :huh:

Did anyone else noticed Julie's long "emmm" when Alex said they are going home? As if Julie knew they would not be completely out of the game. still think they will have something to do with the finale. Maybe they will be able to ask the final couples questions.

I somewhat sort of agree with echo. BUT i do think that a 2nd chance won't hurt. Look at Kaysar, he was evicted "went on vacation" and came back.

And he became the biggest disgrace in BB history...he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag..poor Kaysar.

Best the evictees stay home and watch the show on TV, or the same could happen to them.

I suspect that they are all sequestered so CBS has the option to lengthen or shorten the show.

To shorten (oh I hope and pray) they have a 5 couple vote. Show ends 3/25.

To lenghten, they have the Weds 3/5 eviction, sequester this couple, have an AC choice within 24 hours to return one of the first six evictee's. Then on to individual play with 9 people. HOH would be put off till Friday or Saturday (no food comp). Next eviction on 3/12 is 1st juror; by 4/23 we have juror 7. That ends show 4/29.

:animated_scratchchin:

i taped evey episode. Julie NEVER said 2 any evicted couple

A. youre going home

B. see u tommrow on Early Show

C. u will be on housecalls tommrow(as none have appeared yet)

D. see u on finale night.

my take single BB9 about 2 start lol w/ double evictions every week

I think that the couples are being sequestered and they are being kept apart from everyone else, in that Jacob has no idea who was evicted after he left and Jen and Parker have no idea that Amanda and Alex are gone.

We know that they kept Jacob and Sharon together because she talked about the fact that the time in sequester gave her and Jacob time to talk and resolve alot of the issues between them so that they could at least part on good terms ... as friends. It didn't surprise me that Sharon and Jacob were sequestered in the beginning because they were evicted before the first show aired on television. They couldn't have them come out of the house and back to their real lives before the show even started. I do remember that before Neil left they had said that Sharon and Jacob were supposed to be on HouseCalls. However, because Neil left Sharon was brought in to replace him and she and Jacob never made it to House Calls.

Since that point, NO ONE has been seen or heard from after their eviction. I think that they are keeping them sequestered as couples and that we will find out that one or more of them will be re-entering the BB house. I don't know that they will "uncouple" the HG until they reach the final four or something like that. I think that they are going to flip the house on its head this week and it is going to cause a lot of drama and suspense in the house and things are really going to be shaken up.

What if they have the evicted HG competing against the current HG in a competition. Which ever side wins stays in the BB house and gets to pick two people from the opposing side to come back into the house.

It will be interesting to see what BB has up their sleeve this Wednesday and how this "twist" will shake up the house. I do hope that Amanda and Alex have another chance at coming back into the house and that they come back stronger and better able to play the game together.

omg .. that is a bit much jeep..... i do think we have not seen the last of the evicted. Maybe bb will give the HG a vote on swapping this weeks evicted for one of the formerly evicted, or all the evicted will get to compete and the winners go back into the house.

maybe BB is keeping them all sequestered so they don't see/read/hear about what has happened on the show... because BB is going to have all of them go BACK into the house to play as individuals for the summer BB10? :animated_shocking::brood:

yep that be end of bb

Archived