Eliminated Houseguests

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To keep the game fair, hopefully the evicted couple will host the HOH comp. I don't want anyone to get a second chance, because it isn't fair to the other players.

The idea that the evicted houseguests would compete with the current houseguests for a chance, I still don't think it's fair.

Parker/ Jen

Amanda/ Alex

Jacob - (Neil left, not eveicted)

This week's loser

James/ Chelsia

Adam/ Shelia

Josh/ Sharon

This week's winner

It's still uneven. I just hope they get to ask questions or confront the people in the house. Maybe they've been able to watch the DR sessions.

:party_smilie: I think they might be another house with all the evicted house guests, They will be competiting to get back in the BB9. Julie said The evicted house guests are in for a surprise> I believe the surprise is they are not going home, but to another hosue. I'm thing, having comps, where if an evicted house guest wins, they boot a house guest out and they take there place, or..the evicted house guests have a chance of winning the eprize money as a Team (meaning the 4 couples)...Who knows lool...if they do have a chance at the money again, it would be unfair to the remaining hosue guests.

i kinda like the idea of the evictees having another chance, b/c honestly imo the evictions can never be fair. and especially not with the couples bb.. how is it fair that alex gets kicked out b/c of amanda or matt b/c of natalie (assumingly) or parker b/c of jen or sharon b/c of jacob? an d even in past bb's - i think its all kinda luck, there is no REAL strategy. sometimes the quiet ones slide to the end, and sometimes the raging outgoing types like dick win. i just cant help but think its a great opportunity for the evictees to try again and show em that anything goes with BB. :)

i checked Jen myspace & Parker myspace and they have not logged in since 1/30 & 2/1 (Parker).

Alex has someone else running his myspace & facebook, and Amanda/Jacob don't have myspaces, but Amanda has a facebook.

So i have a feeling the twist has something 2 do with them.

CBS2 news in NY said on 1st day of show they will be in house exactly 90 days, while a rules for a contest on CBS.com says till 4/29, so...... we shall see Nabey!

I think it would be interesting if they did something like this:

Keep the couples thing going. Each couple evicted goes to a sequester house where all the evicted couples are playing a different BB type game. In the sequester BB house, at the end of the week, the evicted couples vote somebody out, but not out of the game, back INTO the real BB house. So in reality, the BB house would not be losing 2 people, they would only be losing one because one would be voted back in.

That might be interesting. Would make for eviction in the BB house a whole different catagory.

I think they're hiding the evictees in case CBS needs to the season to go longer (thanks writers strike).

Archived