Eliminated Houseguests

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: Would you be out there admitting that you was a HG on BB9??? LOL There is rumors that they are in sequester.

:pixiedust:

I read a copy from Neil's blog saying that he's well and is not HIV positive. he didn't give specifics, but said he did leave for family reasons.

From what I've gathered the rest are still under lock and key.

well they probably hung onto jacob jen and parker cause they seemed like entertainment and not as much sleeze as the rest of the house plus with what happened to allison and amanda they may need replacments

if i wer BB i'd want Jacob and Jen back in the house asap because of the twist they would make intrestinger tv lol

the hg are coming back

it cheapen this season even more

I think it makes sense that AC will put some evicted players back in the house (maybe 2, they're already 3 evicted HG's ahead of a normal pace). Personally I'd like to see Parker back in the house as he seems to be one of the few players with the ability to think through and actually play the game. He got a little over-emotional and whiny, but a lot of that was frustration with his situation IMO

lol Van, no, a peck isn't good enough... we need some full on tongue action (preferably with Allison as I think that's who Jen would freak out about the most)... but then Allison would think that Ryan actually likes her and she'd probably take stalking him inside the house outside as well.

Archived